• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Smash Bros. Brawl Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
# LAST

Zelda HP DEAD FOR THE RRRRROYALTY!
Yoshi HP 115 Heal

so, that was a long game right there...
and I'd just like to point out a nice little post on this page right here
take a look at Yoshi, everyone XD This is what you get for underestimating Yoshi

Wow that took an extremely long time for you guys to take out Zelda and Kirby, gave you a good run for the money, but in the end you guys had us outnumbered. Good Show! ;D

(I still think it should have been Kirby vs Yoshi : Battle of the Eating Monsters!)

And we are now done the most epic H&H ever. With almost/over 3300 posts and almost 21000 page views, this topic is now First for most posts in a single topic and up there in views. With Ruko's last post, I declare this Hurt and Heal: Brawl Style to be over with. The most epic of Hurt and Heals has ended. Long live the Yoshi (Though I would've preferred Falco to win, but hey, I can't get them all my way can I?) and this was fun. I'll be locking this later tomorrow, so if you want to comment, comment now, before this gets locked.

Also...what's the next H&H game going to be about? XD

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I know i'm helping Kirby now but I want there to be a good battle between Kirby and Zelda once Yoshi is out of the way, so I'm going to get both of them as high as I can. =D

I just wanted to thank Mich for that... that fired me up for playing again ;)
It's why I wait to taunt until after I've won... in Brawl and other places.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Woot! I'm glad Yoshi won, even though I was sleeping! Loving how he came back from the brink! Very fun game, can't wait for the next one XD

What about Mario Kart this time around. That would be better because it's a competitive game. I think these Hurt And Heals work the best when it's a game where the characters go against each other.

Ruko: I went to that page... and I noticed..

the person who posted beneath you to save Yoshi thinks Sheik is Peach not Zelda.... >.>

I wonder if that means the person hasn't even played Smash Bros.... lol

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
My only suggestion is that if you're going to do something, make it something a majority of posters can relate to. Mario Kart I would second because not only have many of us played the game, we all know the characters. Although... It might come down to another Yoshi vs someone battle xp

Actually, I lied. No matter what you guys choose to do, only one new H&H game please. We really don't need multiple going at the same time ;p

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'm for MarioKart as well...

and I really don't think it'll come down to Yoshi vs someone again XD
people are probably going to take Yoshi out pretty quickly >>;

(I still think it should have been Kirby vs Yoshi : Battle of the Eating Monsters!)

Oh, that would have been the best fight ever. But, when I saw that Yoshi had 70 somethin' HP and Zelda was in the twenties, I already knew the battle was lost. But at least she went out with a bang.

But, FF for H&H would be funny, which FF thoguh?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Zelda was killed when I wasn't here!? ;_;

Oh well, at least she lost, and Ruko was the one who used the final blow on her.

Yay.

EDIT: And I vote MarioKart for the next H&H game.

*is suddenly snacked on the head with an idea*

Why don't we do all the starters you can get in Pokemon as the next H&H?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hope everyone got their ideas in, because Jetters has made the new H&H =)

Thanks to everyone who participated in this one. Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.