• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Smash Bros. Brawl Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO PLAPTI

[quote author=Linkachu link=action=profile;u=5 date=1209155473]
Heh. Actually, you're right. Plapti shouldn't be doing that :p

So, to answer your question, no, people shouldn't be posting new H&H posts like that if the previous poster didn't actually change the numbers. It keeps things more fair that way because, when you double/triple post like that, nobody else is getting the opportunity to potentially oppose your posts (which is part of the game).

You can quote this into the topic if you like. Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Now I'm too lazy to go back and rework all the math for 3 pages but I wanted to clear that up. Don't take this the wrong way, Plapti, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just I've done these games before on other forums and I know how they work. Please don't be upset with me. I just wanted everyone to understand that under NO circumstances are you allowed to change the numbers unless someone else has changed the numbers. That means if you post a change, and someone else posts but DOESN'T alter it, you're not allowed to alter numbers again until someone else does.

Like I said though... I'm not going to go all the way back to the others posts where that happened and change all the numbers since then, so let's just all remember this in the future. Alright? =)

With that:

Pit - HP 77 Hurt
Meta Knight - HP 34
Link - HP 72
Kirby - HP 68
Samus - HP 73
Zelda - HP 77 Heal
Yoshi - HP 75

@ Michieru, I'll give you that, but you still sounded like a jerk and slightly offended me. Also note that this has been the third plus time you've sounded like you're modding in my opinion. So keep that in check, otherwise..well I don't want to go there. Also, Katie responded after, so fair game till then. We'll put that rule into effect now then.

Also, quit trying to get revenge on me for attempting to kill Snake. He just had to go. After all, whoever uses explosives will get burned back.

Pit - HP 80 Heal
Meta Knight - HP 32
Link - HP 72
Kirby - HP 69
Samus - HP 72
Zelda - HP 76 Hurt
Yoshi - HP 75

#1 WOW. My computer breaks down and THIS MUCH happens!

Pit- Hp 81
Meta Knight- HP 30
Link- HP 71 HURT
Kirby- HP 71 HEAL
Samus- HP 70
Zelda- HP 76
Yoshi- HP 77

@ Michieru, I'll give you that, but you still sounded like a jerk and slightly offended me. Also note that this has been the third plus time you've sounded like you're modding in my opinion. So keep that in check, otherwise..well I don't want to go there. Also, Katie responded after, so fair game till then. We'll put that rule into effect now then.

Also, quit trying to get revenge on me for attempting to kill Snake. He just had to go. After all, whoever uses explosives will get burned back.

No offense Plapti but you sound absolutely rediculous saying that. This is a game, why would I be trying to "get revenge" on you for killing someone off? I wasn't even around when Snake got killed cause I was in NYC so I couldn't care less. I didn't even know you killed him off.

Second, I'm not modding, and plenty of other people in here have pointed out mistakes and made alterations in here, for some reason you just keep singling me out about it, because I've pointed out little mistakes you've made, as though I'm not allowed to do that. I know I'm not a mod, and I'm not trying to be, but I am still allowed to correct things and point out mistakes that may cause problems if nobody else catches them. That's just common courtesy.

Thank you.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior

Pit- HP 82 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 30 Hurt
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 71
Samus- HP 69
Zelda- HP 76
Yoshi- HP 78

I know you're allowed to in Hurt and Heal. I've noticed in other places that you've acted more like you mod the place. One such example is here:

[quote name='Michieru]Trying to keep this thing alive. Please don't attempt to make trades with other people on my thread' date=' Soryian.[/quote']

This sounds a little like modding right? Then there's this one:

[quote name='Michieru]I want you to edit your first post and add a list of pokemon you're willing to trade to get what you want' date=' like you're supposed to. Trust me, it'll make it a lot easier on everyone if you do that.[/quote']

Now, if you didn't mean it in such a harsh way, we wouldn't have a problem. But, it does sound harsh. You can mention that it would be easier, but you sound like you're giving the command. So heads-up and think first. I know what I'm doing. I doesn't seem to me that you know what you're doing.

Also, the revenge thing was sarcasm. Too bad no one picks up on sarcasm anymore.... :p

Now, let's quit complaining and get back to the game, shall we?

Pit- HP 83 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 30
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 70 Hurt
Samus- HP 69
Zelda- HP 76
Yoshi- HP 78

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
#2 Sarcasm is rather hard to grasp through nothing but text :p

Pit- HP 84 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 29 Hurt
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 70
Samus- HP 69
Zelda- HP 76
Yoshi- HP 78

Thanks Ruko, lol. It's true, you can't tell sarcasm through text.

And I'm sorry if it sounded harsh, Plapti, but just like sarcasm, you can't tell if someone is being harsh or not through text. I'm not trying to mod, all I'm trying to do is give advice to make things flow a little easier. And I apologize if it seems like modding, but I have been admin and mod for alot of forums so it's just in my nature to try to help and give advice,etc. (I even have a title on Gaia for helping out with alot of things.)

But I'll try not to seem like I'm modding.
No hard feelings? :)

Pit- HP 85
Meta Knight- HP 27 Hurt (yeah.... change focus on to him for now. X3 )
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 70
Samus- HP 69
Zelda- HP 77 Heal
Yoshi- HP 78

Yes I understand, it's hard, but somethings you've got to get use to. Just watch the word 'want'. Because the instant I see it, it sounds more like a command. Yes, everything is now behind us. ;)

Back to the subject on hand:

Pit- HP 86 Heal
Meta Knight- HP 27
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 69 Hurt
Samus- HP 69
Zelda- HP 77
Yoshi- HP 78

Pit- HP 85 Hurt
Meta Knight- HP 27
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 71
Samus- HP 66
Zelda- HP 78 Heal
Yoshi- HP 79

Not to pry, TB, but that would be post #2 for you, not post #1, right? :)

Pit- HP 85
Meta Knight- HP 27
Link- HP 71
Kirby- HP 72 HEAL
Samus- HP 65 HURT
Zelda- HP 78
Yoshi- HP 79

meh... I knew I forgot to do something, oh well, at least I am on track ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.