• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Diamond/Pearl-style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Beequeen - HP 61 HURT
Buoysel - HP 246
Lucario - HP 73 HEAL

Aw man... If it gets down to Buizel vs Lucario, it's going to be tough choosing which to root for :*(

Speaking of which, shall we give Buoysel its "English name" from here on in?

#1/5 (Aw, man, it's after 12:00...stupid homework...T_T )

Beequeen - HP 54
Buizel - HP 254 HEAL
Lucario - HP 72 HURT

The scary thing is...in a few weeks (most likely less)...I might know what Beequeen looks like. Looks like my parents are MAKING me get the game in Japanese. @_@

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why are they making you do that, Persian...? o.O

Beequeen - HP 50 HURT
Buizel - HP 255
Lucario - HP 75 HEAL

Why are they making you do that, Persian...? o.O

#2/5

Beequeen - HP 50
Buizel - HP 256 HEAL
Lucario - HP 74 HURT

To make a long story short...because it will help me with Japanese. -_- See, my class is waaaay too easy, and I really want to learn more Japanese sooner. The games will help me broaden my vocab, help with speedier reading, probably help with grammar structures, and give me more chances to read realistic dialogue and informal speech. Well, if I stick to the "slow play" plan, where I try to translate as much as I can while I'm doing it. ^_^;; That way, I'll probably have some surprises left before April 22. -_-;;

#1/5

Beequeen - HP 49 HURT
Buizel - HP 256
Lucario - HP 75 HEAL

Hey, consider yourself lucky! They don't even offer Japanese at my school ;____; I had to download some stupid audio books!

Status
Not open for further replies.