• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hurt & Heal Game: Diamond/Pearl-style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, messed up my numbering this morning. That #3 should've been #1, so that makes this...

Buizel - HP 15 HURT
Lucario - HP 171 HEAL

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Buizel - HP 5 HURT
Lucario - HP 181 HEAL

To think, I doubted Lucario... and look where we are now XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shame on you guys for giving up on Buizel. I learned my lesson with Lucario - thanks to dax ^^

Buizel - HP 5 HURT
Lucario - HP 181 HEAL

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Lucario dances to FF Victory music*

Dude. I never thought I'd see it happen... w00t for Lucario and everyone who helped bring about Buizel's demise. This game has been long, but at last... it's over XD

*opens champagne*

Dang, I missed the final minutes of it :p
Anyway, yay for Lucario!! Finally it has claimed it's rightful place as ruler of all DP Pokémon!
It's been a long struggle , but now it can rest - knowing it kicks ass!

*group hugs everyone and throws confetti*

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm...

Should we start another? =) Or would people rather we give it a rest for a bit? ^^;

Edit: Alright, been no response for a few days, and I'd rather not see this topic get hijacked, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone wanted to start a new one, just copy and paste the rules and post your own selections the same way I started this one off. Otherwise, thanks to everyone who participated. It was fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.