• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Hidden Island

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, just, to put this out here, this isn't going to have a very tight plot, a skeleton at the most, the begging will be plotted out, but, aside from that, it will be a skeleton

PLOT: A group of adventurers head out to a mysterious island, after their boat crashes, their connection cut, still with hope to escape, head out, exploring, coming across carnivorous creatures, they run, trying to escape it. They return to their camp, revealing it to be destroyed, as well as the boat. small creatures seem to be raiding the campsite, eating most of the food, aside from a few MREs, they must scavenge whatever they can get, and set out to make it back home, be it any means necessary,

Alright, so, if you decide to create a creature, you can base its design off of something, as well as its abilities. Here's thee bio:

Species name:
Appearance:
Diet (Omnivore, Carnivore, or Herbivore):
Diet (What their diet mainly consists of)
Passive, Aggressive, or Neutral:
Abilities:
Skin/fur color(s):
Complexion:
Patterns/designs(on skin/fur and where they are, such as a zebra stripe pattern):
Scars:
Anything I missed out on, feel free to add it in your post.

Here's the human bio:
Name:
Nickname (If any):
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons (If any):
Equipment (Recording equipment, ect)
Sex:
Age(and how old they look):
Orientation/Sexual preference (You don't have to form relationships):
Anything else if I missed it.

Here's my bio:
Species name: Otacicus Macirus
Appearance: just think of Otachi from Pacific Rim, but smaller, bigger than a human, 20 feet long, 15 feet high.
Diet (Omnivore, Carnivore, or Herbivore): Omnivore
Diet (What their diet mainly consists of): It mainly consists of meat, but, if there is nothing around, they will eat fruits and other edible plants
Passive, Aggressive, or Neutral: Aggressive if they do not have any food, if they are eating, they are neutral
Abilities: Otachi's abilities, as well as the ability to breath underwater
Skin/fur color(s): It's Otachi.
Complexion: None
Patterns/designs(on skin/fur and where they are, such as a zebra stripe pattern): They do have spots of a light grey in random spots on their body
Scars:They have a scar on their eye.

Rules: Basic pokecharms rules, I'd prefer if you were good at grammar.

Alright, that should be it, enjoy! ^-^

Last edited: