• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Heart of The Volcano (Discussion)

Was this even a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I just got on to post. It's been a busy day, almost ready to move across the country! I understand though that you kicked me, I hope the RP goes well for you all :D

Just a reference for how hard the "Volcas" are to beat, since I plan the group to meet one at the ruins. I'll say that one requires the entire team to defeat, but slowly throughout the story we can make it easier, since I plan to have everyone fight a lot more than one.

Do you have a description in mind for the Volcas? 'Cause based on the name I'm picturing fire-breathing gargoyle-things XD

Edit: Posted, and tried to stay away from describing and controlling it, but let me know if something's off or if Mika's attack would've done less/more damage. You mentioned that it would take the whole group to take it down, so the way it is now, she hurt it a bit but mostly just pissed it off royally XD

Last edited:
Actually, @DragonFlye you guessed accurately XD That's pretty much exactly what they are.

Edit: Just read your post and yea it's fine :) Imagine it having a lot of health, and it's like 10 feet tall. So... Yea.

Last edited:
I thought the Volcas would look like a person that was made from lava and obsidian, like stone. And people captured by them are turned into volcas as well.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I have a small question. How well has technology advanced? Good enough to make actual hover boards (not those cringe ones that roll)?

I don't mean to be That Person™, but is there a particular reason the plane didn't just drop them off, I dunno, at the volcano?

Or was that, like, attempt #17 or something? XD