• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Harnessers (Just Join!)

Shock flinched, realizing that someone was outside. Throwing the door open, he saw the collapsed boy. "Oh, geez." he said. "BILL! LUCA! SUMMER! WE GOT ANOTHER ONE! HELP ME GET HIM INSIDE!" Hauling the boy over his shoulder, he staggered towards the door.

Jake heard the yelling but was too exhausted and injured to react he just closed his eyes and let the darkness envelop him
---later---
Jake woke with a jolt sitting straight up and then falling back down again
"Who are you people?" Jake asked his face half buried in the side of the couch he was resting on "are you like me?"

"Ummm... I guess?" Luca said to the boy as he went and looked over to see him. Luca had a Iphone that had Spotify on it he put his headphones on and started to listen to his favored songs, but he kept one headphone off of his ear so he could listen to ther conversation...

"Ummm you are in a house" Luca said as he was lighting the tip of his finger to a ember. Luca looked around then looked at everyone and said "SO, are we just going to stay here for the rest of our lives?" Luca said.

Nick laughed as he fled the scene where the needle-bearing suited fools pursued him from... He fled on a ball of air that he could control at his will. He knew that's the reason they were chasing him, but he just loved it so much. He had been on the flee ever since they began chasing him two years ago. That's when he first began to wield his powers in public. Ever since, he'd been fleeing, but he didn't care about them. He used his powers in public all the time. They could never catch him. He was "gone with the wind," some could say. If they caught up, he just blew them away.

After he had lost them, he drove on his sphere for a while longer until he seen something he had never seen before... Abandoned vans from the people who liked to follow him... They never left a van unattended... At least, until now. Nick looked around until he seen a cabin in the distance. Maybe I can hide out there, thought Nick. He began to ride his AirSphere over to the cabin...

"Count me in" said jake as he managed to sit up on the couch "also anyone here got powers over fire and or lightning cause i really wanna try something" jake smirk a wild and reckless idea swirled inside his head

As he approached the cabin, he hopped off and dissolved his sphere. He quietly approached the cabin, checking in through a window. As he did, he could overhear some chatter. "-got powers over fire or lightning cause-" Nick quickly popped out of sight. These people were either the people hunting him, or... no, it couldn't be. He had never met another one. But maybe, just maybe... Quietly, he snuck to the front door, stood up, and knocked. "Hello? Anyone home?" yelled Nick.