• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Harnessers (Just Join!)

(In this world, you are one of the Harnessers. These children unlock their powers to control the elements during teenage years, and are considered dangerous and abnormal. However, a secret organization called BioTeam is attempting to perform experiments on all Harnessers they can find. This group will not let that happen.)

Flash was running through the woods. Less than two hours ago, he was ambushed and taken into a truck by some strange men. However, they had not expected him to wake up and smash open the trunk door with a broken pipe. Able to escape unnoticed, he fleed into the woods. Now, however, he saw a strange white tower coming into view. On the side of it was the same symbol on the side of the truck that had kidnapped him. A storm was brewing. Let it come. he thought. However, he heard a roaring. It was another one of those trucks. Thanks to his agility training, he was able to grab onto the side and smash the lock on the trunk. When he went inside, he saw another unconscious kid. Oh, great. Another one. he thought, Might as well help this guy out.

Bill thought of himself as a normal teen. But he wasn't. In fact, it was the opposite. He could control the element of water, though he was afraid of it. He had watched his twin brother drown. Now, the supper tall and slender blonde could control what caused him to wake up in a cold sweat, screaming for his brother.

Oh well. That's life. He ran from these people who wanted to experiment on him, afraid they would hurt him.

Luca had a blessing and a curse, the fire that was burning inside of him could not be contained. He was the only person at his school that would sit alone watching other Students passed him by. Luca didn't know that they were watching him, mocking, and bullying him behind his back. One day at the end of his 8th grade graduation to middle school to high school, a group of Jocks had started to taunt him and bully Luca. Luca had a short temper and at the end of the Jocks taunting one said "Come on what cha going to do?" The Souless Jock said as he had pushed Luca in the library of the school. Luca had know more patience and started to get red really red. He started to shout "This...is what I'm going to do" Luca said as he had started to inflame his body with fire, "Dark....Inferno!" He shouted as he smashed the ground with a Fireball and obliterated everything in site but not him.
A group of man were coming to the site as they got a special dart gun that they shot at Luca and he fail to the ground, he only remembered that they were taking him into a truck...

Must still be unconscious. Shock thought. He walked over and lifted the boy up by the shoulder, and he hopped into the woods. Once making it far away from the road, he set the boy down against a tree and started to wait. He looked up. The storm was growing bigger.

Jake stood in his bedroom trying to master his control over earth and in partially metal, he was siting cross legged his hands raised with a series of 7 spheres of molten metals all hovering between them, slowly the balls converged and formed one solid mass (each metal separate but connected)
"yes it finally worked' said Jake gingerly opening his eyes

---two hours later---

Jake sat on the swing set of his local playground with the mass of metal hovering between his hands,
"now lets try to take some of this steel and add it to the sphere" said Jake slowly drawing a tiny sphere out of the chain holding the swing set up however when the tiny sphere drew closer to the hovering mass not only did the ball fly in the opposite direction which such force to embed itself in a tree nearby tree but the larger sphere itself had split once more into its 7 molten spheres. what Jake didn't notice was that the steel sphere had grown considerably and was now the size of Jake's hand and now refused to rejoin with the other sphere but it began to warp and buckle the more force Jake applied to it
"nah its no use, I've messed it all up" yelled Jake punching the tree which contained the smaller steel sphere, however the largr steel mass had copied his hand and now looked like Jake's fist only twice as big,
"whoa, now we're getting somewhere, now I just need something to carry the balls in" murmured Jake looking down at the ruined pocket he had kept the spheres in, Jake began to visualize a belt covered in small triangular housings all along the strap and the steel mass responded recreating exactly what Jake saw in his mind,
"Even cooler now lets get these spheres stored" the sphere responded all flying into their own triangle on his belt "Now lets head to the junk yard I need more meta...PVOOT aarhrh" said Jake as a dart lodged itself in his shoulder blade
"wha whats happeniing" Jake lost consicuousness

Bill let out a shout of alarm as he heard thunder. It surprised him so much he tripped, and fell onto the forest ground. He got up and continued running, until he saw two teenage boys, one unconscious against a tree. Bill ran to the conscious one. "U-um..... Hi."

"...hello." Shock said. "Uh... pretty much no one's out here, so I'm guessing you escaped them as well. Well, my name's Shock. It's a pleasure to meet another conscious human out here. Well, I managed to save this guy, but..." Shock looked at the unconscious boy that was about his age.

Bill let out a gentle chuckle. "Yeah. I'm Bill. Thought I was a normal 17 year old but....," he sighed with a shrug. Bill looked up at the sky. "A storms brewing, eh? Hope it's not a monsoon." Bill then looked at Shock. "Got something to tell ya."

"Yeah?" he asked. But before any more words were said, Shock saw a lightning bolt about to strike Bill. "MOVE!" he shouted, barreling into the teen. The thunderbolt struck Shock, and a blinding flash of light went off in all directions. When Shock opened his eyes again... he felt like nothing had happened. He then looked at his hands. They were glowing with electric power. "Wh-what the...?"

Bill let out a grunt when he hit the ground, then he immediately scrambled to his feet. "Sh-Shock? You ok?" He asked. Bill signed when he say Shock's hands. Maybe he's like me. He thought.

Shock touched his fingers together. Electricity crackled. "Yeah... just let me try something." he said. Pulling his hands back and then pushing them forwards, he fired off a huge bolt of electricity that split a rock into five chunks. "Whoa..." the boy said. He picked up a chunk of the rock, threw it into the air and then formed a gun-shape with his hands. Firing the hand-gun, a bolt smashed the chunk into pebbles.

Bill let out a laugh of amazement. "You can do it too!" He exclaimed. "Except I don't do electricity." Huh...... We better not cross our..... Abilities. If he accidentally shocks water I'm manipulating.... Bill let out a shiver.

"Huh? You mean you have these powers too?" Shock asked. "Huh... could that be why those people were after us? Our abilities?" Suddenly, something skimmed past Shock's head. It was a tranquilizer dart. "How could you miss? He's right there!" a man in a lab coat said. Another man wearing camouflage gear was loading another tranq dart. Shock turned around and fired a shock-bolt at the man in camo gear.

Bill looked at the unconcious boy. He had weak arms. He even jokingly called them 'noodle arms.' He looked at Shock, the men, then the oncoming storm. [i give you permission to shoot my character] "Shock! We gotta go!"

The camo man's gun went flying as he hit a tree. Shock then fired off another bolt towards the scientist, hitting him in the chest. The two defeated and unconscious, Shock ran over to the unconscious boy and heaved him over his shoulder. "Alright. I'll follow you!" he said.

"Some kid I managed to save from one of the vans... waitaminute." Shock put down the kid and ran back. A minute later, he returned with a broken pipe attached to his belt. "I like this pipe." he said, hoisting the kid on his back again. "I used it to escape from my van. It's like a friend to me now."

Bill let out a chuckle as they continued on.

A little while later, they reached a broken down old house. "No one lives here but me. I got a storage of food and stuff, and no one ever goes here."

"That's good." Shock said. "I'm getting kind of tired from lugging this big carcass around." Entering the house, he saw quite a bit of beauty in the house. "Nice place you got here." he said, placing the unconscious boy on a couch. After that, he himself flopped onto a chair.

Bill nodded as he flopped down on the carpet floor. "Who..... Are those people?" He sighed. He was laying on his back, but rolled so he was on his stomach, and so he could look at Shock.

Luca was in a deep slumber until he woke up in a surprise, "Uh... who are you people why am I here?" Luca said as he got up and glared at them. "Are you the people who shout me with a dart?!" Luca scolded as he got mad at them, but in the back of his angered mind he wanted to trust the two boys.

Bill rolled onto his back and got up. He backed away from Luca. "Woah calm down there bucko! We didn't shoot you, we saved you! Well, Shock did most the work," he explained. He jumped and let out a whimper as lightning striked nearby.

"Yeah, I guess." Shock said. "We're all in the same boat, bucko. Considering you were being chased by those crazy scientists too, I'm guessing you have some sort of elemental control. All of us do. Well, at least that's what I assume." He ruffled his hair, attempting to pat it down.

"Nope... Nope not today... I don't plan on getting any shots today..." She mumbled, ducking behind a bush. In the shade of the trees there was scarcely any light, frightening the young girl. To be honest she was quiet popular at her school, in fact before she was abducted she was going to hang out with some of her friends and dye her hair as a dare. Her hair was a rich blonde that fell to right above her hips. It had a single pink stripe in it from previous attempts at dying it. "Summer, calm down. Just find a way to safety." The girl thought as a small ball of light fizzed into her palm and she started to run deeper into the woods. Summer eventually found an old house, but she was too nervous to approach it.

Last edited:
Bill looked at Shock and jokingly said, "Hey bucko is my thing!" Then, he looked outside. "Is that's storm gonna let up you think? Hey..... Is that a person?" He asked, running to the window. "Yeah! There's a person! HI!" He shouted, waving.

Jake lay unconscious in the back of a van
"Wheere where am I" said Jake as he regained consciousness "have to get out of here" his voice still groggy from the tranquilliser
"Focus Jake just need to break the hinges on the door" thought the young boy as his hands begun to shake and the hinges on the van door began to rattle before finally shearing clean off leaving the entire back of the van open
"An easy escape" said Jake jumping from the van and rolling into some nearby shrubbery
"Argh that hurt now I just have to find somewhere to hide, there a house" said Jake as he collapsed only a hundred metres from the house

When she heard the voice, Summer dispersed the concentrated light in her hand and hid behind the nearest object in sight, which happened to be a tree. Slowly she let her eyes wander to the window of the house, which had a figure of a person waving in it. Summer had a moment to think. Should she go in and risk running into scientists? Or run away? But the people inside may be able to help her. Summer slid down the bark of the tree and put her hands on her head in indecisiveness. Finally she stood up and finger combed through her tangled blonde hair and slowly approched the house.

Bill ran to the door, then ran outside. The rain seemed to..... Avoid him, like he had an invisible umbrella. He ran to Summer, stopping a few feet away. "Hello! I'm Bill!" He greeted happily, waving. "It's cold out here. And wet," he said with a shiver, "wanna come in?" He lifted his hand, and the rain stopped avoiding him. Instead, it began avoiding Summer, as if he had given her an umbrella.

"What?..." Summer gaped as the rain around he seemed to stop no matter where she moved. "But... How?" She stuttered. The blonde then dropped her head in thanks and noticed that the boy, whose name was Bill, was starting to get wet. "Wait... You're just now getting wet. Does that mean?..." Summer just stared in confusion. Only the small shiver she had snapped her out of her dazed state. Right now the house seemed very welcoming; even if she didn't know anyone. "Here...it's a little dark and its muddy." Summer concentrated on her palms and collected light from any source possible. The ball of light in her hand wasn't nearly as strong as Summer wanted it to be, but it would be sufficient to get up to the house.

Bill smiled when he saw the ball of light in Summer's hands. "Oh! Cool! You're like us!" He said, having to watch Summer and keep his hand up so he could make sure she didn't get anymore wet. "I left the door open, I think. Let's go. Thanks for the light," he thanked, walking backwards towards the house, careful not to trip.

"Well, what do we do now?" Luca said as he was warming himself up with a lighter. "Don't be alarmed I can hand fire..." Luca got up and walked over to Summer "Welcome to Hades, basically my live any day ever.." Luca said with his hand reached out to Summer in the "awkward-what am I doing" hand shake.

"Wait! So you can use water! That's why you were dry!" Summer exclaimed as she excitedly jumped. "Another person who can do what I can do...ish. I can't use water though... I think Light is better for me." Summer replied as she walked up the hill to the house.

"Oh, thank you...?" Summer guessed that was a good thing. She shook the boy's hand after dispersing the light back to its source and entering the house. "May I put names to faces?" Summer said awkwardly and instantly found the brightest corner possible and stood stiffly awaiting a response.

Bill sighed in relief and slouched a bit when he and Summer came inside. Then, he sat on the carpet floor again. "As I said, my name is Bill," he said with a bright smile. Then, he stood up and put his arms out. All of the water came off of him and Summer, and floated out the door, which he forgot to close. He put his arms down, releasing the water outside, then closed the door and sat down again.

"My name is Luca and I am legitly a HotHead.." Luca said as he had took the lighter that had a flame decow on it and made the little flame on the tip bigger. Luca started to say something that he might have regretted "So, does anyone have a Music Player?" Luca said to change the conversation "I have a lot of songs what's all of yals favorite songs?" He said with a awkward grin.

"Hey. Welcome to the life of the hunted." Shock said, waving a hand. "Since the others have shared, guess I should as well. I can harness electricity. Found that out the hard way."

"Summer." She replied lazily with a half wave. "Well, since you were all nice enough to share and prove your place here, I can do this." Summer gazed around the room and her eyes fell upon the lit match that Luca was holding. "Uhh Luca, right? This may or may not be weird, I haven't tried this." Summer said with a slight embarrassed grin. She held her hand up and started to draw the light from the fire to her. Summer's arm was surrounded by light tha was much stronger than outside. The match's flame didn't produce any more light, for its light was now under Summer's control. The blonde then released the light, returning it to the flame and the one corner she drew a little bit of light from.

Bill gasped in wonder. "That's amazing!" He chuckled. The teen had barely been able to lift a few gallons of water at once, and when he was able to push himself beyond his limit, it would be a strain on him. He would gain a white streak in his blonde hair whenever he pushed himself. He already had a few.

Lily knew she was a freak. An outcast. If her tormentors at school weren't enough, her parents acknowlaged it too. Every morning, she would tie her pink coloured hair into pigtails, and speak to the water that poured out of her faucet. It's ripples and splashes would form words in her head. When she put her hands over the sink, the water would float up to meet her hand. She knew that if her abusive parents caught her, she would never hear the end of it. But controlling water was her only joy in life.

Jake slowly stumbled toward the cabin finally arriving only metres to the door he gave the door a slight push and uptown discovery it was locked he shuffled to a chair nearby and collapsed his exhaustion and the withdrawal effects of the tranquiliser finally overcoming his adrenalin rush
Crash the chair gave in unable to handle the additional weight caused by jakes array of metal sphere

(Sorry I have not been able to post)

"Whoa that is amazing." Luca said as he blushed. Luca then jumped over to the couch and curled up in a ball and started to smile.
(Sorry for the short post... limited wi fi right now...)