• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The H&H Game: Sonic the Hedgehog Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior

Miles "Tails" Prower: HP 105 Heal
Jet the Hawk: HP 3 Hurt

The bell chimes 12 times..

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior

Miles "Tails" Prower: HP 107 Heal
Jet the Hawk: HP 1 Hurt

and the bell tolls for thee...
[Yay cliché >>]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sonic Jet character was a jerk anyway >_> Nothing like our dear Jet!

Im thinking show characters if we have not done it yet.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm glad Tails won, Foxes rule ^^

I'd quite like to see a regular Member's style Hurt and Heal, like what happened with the Mods a while back. But people might get offended if they're hurt all the time XD

I'm glad Tails won, Foxes rule ^^

I'd quite like to see a regular Member's style Hurt and Heal, like what happened with the Mods a while back. But people might get offended if they're hurt all the time XD

Or of they are not selected at all :( But I say yes to that ^_^ should be fun.

oh jeez I just now got your question Chibi, sorry about that I read "what about the show characters?" for some reason. By show characters I meant the pokemon anime. I havent gone through the whole of the H&H threads to check if it was done already.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
There was one problem with the Mod/Admin one last time. Lots of the mods/admins asploded in the beginning.

Aye. There's always someone who'll take it personally, and you can't really blame them for doing so. Win or lose, member related H&H games end up feeling like popularity contests, and often times even the people who win resent winning over someone else they felt deserved the praise more. I say just don't touch those types of topics whatsoever. It saves everyone from headaches in the end.

Like Jeydis suggested, Pokemon Anime characters sounds good to me, and there would certainly be plenty of variety to choose between...

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I guess it was a bad idea, like you say some people might take it as a popularity contest.
I didn't think it through ^^;

Pokemon Anime characters would be nice, I don't think I've played a Hurt and Heal yet that hasn't been Pokemon or Nintendo critters

Do the unsung Anime characters, the ones who aren't Ash and co. I'd prefer that and it'd be less generic too.

Dang! I missed it! Sorry Jet!
... I have absolutely no clue who I was saying that to

But here's an idea to chip in for the next one. Since the festivities are near, you should try doing Christmas Carols, then we will have a hurt-and-heal game that involves non-living choices.

Either that, or we could do something about cheese.

Dang! I missed it! Sorry Jet!
... I have absolutely no clue who I was saying that to

But here's an idea to chip in for the next one. Since the festivities are near, you should try doing Christmas Carols, then we will have a hurt-and-heal game that involves non-living choices.

Either that, or we could do something about cheese.

Overall types of food may be a better idea then just cheese :p

[quote author=LoN_Colossus link=topic=4955.msg83811#msg83811 date=1229446405]
Do the unsung Anime characters, the ones who aren't Ash and co. I'd prefer that and it'd be less generic too.
[/quote]
Agreed but I wouldnt mind seeing how AShand co would fare against some more unknown chars. Like for example I love Mr. Contesta more then I like Ash lol since Mr. Contesta is never quite wrong or stupid in a sense. Hes just a bit repetitive.

Another idea would be favourite episode from season one out of a selected say 20 or so. Im sure most people here have seen most of the first episodes and can remember the most memorable (Like the pikachu leaves ash for one episoed one, when Charmander meets Ash, when Misty returns to Cerulean etc etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.