• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Great War (discussion)

The time has come. A war started in the Pokémon world. Join the breathtaking war from Kanto to the Raka region full of dangers and threats. Friendship will be tested, as sacrifices will occur every step. Will you take a leap into a devastated world?
Important!
The starts in Kanto and will move to the Raka region (fan made) as the story progresses.
This is basically a revive of 'The war of ages'

Character template:
Name
Appearance
Personality
Goals
Pokemon

This is kinda my first RP (first created by me) - so please priv-msg me if something's wrong. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------
Here's my character

Name: Dimitrij
Appearance: Wears dark leather coat, black trousers, about 1.85m tall, dark blonde hair. Now wears a black bulletproof vest and a helmet with ballistic glass. Carries a riot shield due to war.
Personality: A bit sensitive but tries to hide it, ready to defend his closest friends.
Goals: To survive the war with his Pokémon and allies
Pokemon: Pidgeot, Talonflame, Haunter.

This is the place for writing your character bios and asking questions about the Great War RP. Feel free to write something there.

Last edited:
Hello,,!
So- I stumbled across your roleplay, and you said it was basically a revive, which I understood, but what was the war? I’m just asking so I don’t mess anything up in the roleplay,,

She used to be a part of Whatever You Choose. Here’s a list of RPs leading up to this:

Exploration of the Froena Region
Whatever You Choose
Silvalya Region
Battle For The Kanto Region
The Uraniumian Archipelago
Trainer’s Championship
The War *Warning-Blood involved*
Quest To The Raka Region

I will start on my bio.

Me as well

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skin young lady, She is 5'4 in height with a skinny but slim body and is light, She has dark brown hair pulled up in a ponytail with light blue eyes with black glasses upon her face. She wears a plain buttoned up black shirt with a tank top underneath with black skinny pants with black flats with the straps wrapped around her ankle. She wears a long hooded caped that covers her head wearing a dusk Lycanroc mask upon her face. She wears bandages on half of her hands to her wrist and her ankles when her couple of scars form.She lost her vision slightly in her right eye.
Personality: Calm, Doesn't become as irritated as she use to, Relys most on her thoughts of strategy instead of acting rashly, Brave, Understanding, Always protective of her friends
Goals: To put a stop to this war for the sake of people and Pokemon
Pokemon: Umbreon(F)(Blue)(Partner)(Shiny), Absol(F)(Abby), Houndoom(F)(Fang), Lycanroc(F)(Dusk form), Togekiss(F)(Deltri),Primarina(F)(Delta)

~Is a Dark-Fairy user~
~Understands Pokemon~
~Tends to become lightheaded~

Last edited:
Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Black hair, 6”10. Red contact lense in left eye, scar stretching from top right corner of right eyebrow to just below the bottom left corner of right eye.
Personality: Friendly, but wary. Usually trusts his Pokémon more than people. Only fully trusts Jason Nagrom and Ace Fox, no other people besides his family.
Goals: To survive the war with all his Pokémon.
Pokemon: Pangoro, Charizard, Torterra, Croco (Krookodile), Luxray (shiny), Chesnaught

Name:
Halt Willow
Appearance
tall and lanky. He has silver hair with blue tips and a silver vest on with black jeans. Halt has a watch holding a key stone in it. Sunglasses often cover his eyes.
Personality.
Chill and relaxed. Halt does what Halt wants to do. Trust is something he has none of, for anybody.
Goals: Survive, be remembered, and make a pie.
Pokemon:
Lucario (mega), Salemence, Zoroark, Heracross, Infernape, Porygon-Z

Last edited:
Name: Qinlan Mirage
Hometown (from a known region): Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

Appearance: Qinlan is a man of a rather average build even though he may fancy himself otherwise, more specifically 'a rather toned young lad with enchanting grey eyes'. Though not everyone shares his sentiments. He's got curtains of inky black hair which is usually messily tied into a pony-tail with whatever is at hand (which can include rubber bands, strips of cloths, hair pains etc.) and short bangs.
He wears cream Cargo pants and a black sleeveless hoodie, under which he sports a light grey woolen shirt.

Personality: Qinlan, often called Qin or just Q by some of his closest friends is a rather casual and laid back person. He's not particularly outgoing but doesn't quite fit the bill for introverted either; being quite the avid battler and fan of questionable tactics he enjoys a good battle and doesn't mind taking a few losses to learn a thing or two.

Rosephase (Gliscor) | Ability: Sand Veil
Parents: Gliscor, Ariados

Twilight (Whimsicott) | Ability: Chlorophyll
Parents: Whimsicott, Sunflora

Raunshui (Mienshao) | Ability: Regenerator
Parents: Mienshao, Hariyama

Dahlia (Liligant)| Ability: Leaf Guard
Parents: Lilligant, Roserade
Valyria (Volcarona)| Ability: Flame Body
Parents: Volcarona, Forretress

(Gorebyss) | Ability: Swift Swim
Parents:Gorebyss, Gastrodon
=============================================================

Name: Quilla Mirage

Hometown: Solaceon Town (Sinnoh).

Appearance: Quilla is a lithe-bodied, perky young woman of average stature, standing at 5"2. She carries the same dark, inky hair as her older brother Qin, and it extends all the way down to her waist. For the most part, she shares all the same characteristics as her brother, save for a few differences such as her eyes, which are a lighter shade of grey, more akin to timberwolf than Qinlan's Claire de Lune. Her sense of style also differs from her brother's, years of taking dance and gymnastics has left her disposed towards having a rather ritzy appearance. She keeps her waist-length hair, tied into a twisted sock bun held up by a pair of Chinese-styled hair sticks.

She wears a plain white blouse, covered by a timberwolf shade duffle coat, lined with similarly shaded fur. Topping it off with a set of black, asymmetric frill hemmed pants

Personality: Quilla, affectionately called Qi-Qi by her older brother and close friends, leans a bit further towards the 'outgoing' side of the spectrum than her brother. Being spontaneous, cheery, teasing, and quick to show affection she makes friends rather quickly, however, she does, at times, display almost uncharacteristic bouts of tranquillity and rationality.

She's got a knack for battling, honed by a childhood rivalry with Qin, but even more than battling she's a splendid supporter, being able to follow up on her partners moves easily. She, however, needs to follow her partner's 'rhythm' to do so.

Ignyx (Rapidash) | Ability: Flash Fire
Parents: Rapidash, Stantler

Name: Ausytra (Lapras) | Ability: Water Absorb
Parents: Lapras, Aurorus

Lu Yu (Lopunny) | Ability: Cute Charm
Parents: Lopunny, Hitmonchan

Neosylvia (Absol) | Ability: Justified
Parents: Absol, Persian

Gyster (Goodra) | Ability: Gooey
Parents: Goodra, Dragalge

Shelfa (Togekiss) | Ability: Serene Grace
Parents: Togekiss, Xatu

:^ cool (also I use different OCs but related to my old ones so hope u don't mind)
Name : Alexis
Appearance : Dark purple dyed hair, about an average teenage height, always wear a dark de-saturated blue jacket, she wears jeans most of the time but sometimes she wears cool clothes, she has a green cap for traveling and wears a bronze necklace. Her eyes are dark blue, she has pale white skin and she is also an athlete.
Personality : She's shy and quiet with strangers but she can be a good friend she always care for others, mostly PKMNs, she is really aware of her surroundings and she is very tough in battles, she would risk her life to save anyone who is related to her.
Goals : To bring peace to every region.
Pokemon :
Gardevoir (Shiny) (Female) (Ability : Synchronize) : Kiki
Manectric (Male) (Ability : Lightning Rod) : Sparky
Crawdaunt (Male) (Ability : Shell Armor) : Claunch
Breloom (Female) (Ability : Effect Spore) : Fisty
Altaria (Female) (Ability : Cloud Nine) : Cloudy
Camerupt (Male) (Ability : Magma Armor) : Sahara

Oh dear, let's see...

Name:
Spade Fox
Appearance:
Spade is a 5"6 slender, pale female, with a black crop-top and slate colored jeans. Her hair is split down the middle with the left side being black and the right side being white. She has violet eyes and knee-high black boots.
Personality:

Spade is cold, though her personality over the years has grown. She tries her best to be kind, positive and accepting though she's not always the best about it.
Goals:

To make sure her friends survive, even if it costs her.
Pokemon:
Weavile|Tailgate
Staraptor|Quill
Chandelure|Vanish
Primarina|Cascade
Lurantis|Patia
Vivillion(Monsoon Pattern)|Juniper

Name: Voler
Appearance: 6 foot tall, short brown hair, formal clothes ripped and shredded from the war.
Personality: Quite shy now that the war has begun.
Goals: To survive the war.
Pokemon: Cofagrigus, Chandelure, Dusknoir, Bannete, Mismagius, Gengar.

ill do the same as @assasinriolu which is its a different oc but related to other of my oc (*cough Lance *cough*)
Name: Pheobe Chandler
Appearance:Wears a skirt, has a long sleeve on.
Personality: a positive girl and is a brave and intelligent person and always is ready
Goal:To save her loved ones and friends.
Pokemon:
  1. Tsareena
    763.gif
  2. Chatot
    441.gif
  3. Cinccino
    573.gif
  4. Dedenne
    702.gif
  5. Meowstic
    678-f.gif
  6. Gallade
    475.gif

Last edited:
ill do the same as @assasinriolu which is its a different oc but related to other of my oc (*cough Lance *cough*)
Name: Pheobe Chandler
Appearance:Wears a skirt, has a long sleeve on.
Personality: a positive girl and is a brave and intelligent person and always is ready
Goal:To save her loved ones and friends.
Pokemon:
  1. Tsareena
    763.gif
  2. Chatot
    441.gif
  3. Cinccino
    573.gif
  4. Dedenne
    702.gif
  5. Gallade Mega
    475-mega.gif
  6. Meowstic
    678-f.gif
Quick question, is the mega authorized?

Name
Ace Fox
Appearance
Ace is a 5"6 female slim female, with pale skin and blue eyes, her hair is split down the middle the left side being white and the right side being black. She wears a white crop-top and navy blue jean shorts, with white knee-high boots.
Personality
Ace is the opposite of her twin, she's hyper and eager to make friends, though she is a great strategist she's a little (Okay maybe not a little) bossy
Goals
To keep her sister in check, Spade gets a little crazy sometimes
Pokemon
Ninetails|Nuria
Vaporeon|Delta
Unfezant|Rai
Vivillion (Icy Snow Pattern)|Nyx
Flygon|Sage
Gardevoir (Shiny)|Willow

Last edited:
Name: Jeremy MacFoggen
Appearance: Muscular build, black hair and brown eyes, 7 ft tall.
Personality: Angry, unfriendly, huge jerk
Goals: To win the war
Pokemon: Pinsir, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Zoroark, Metagross, Gallade

Its a little more complicated. The trainer needs a full bio and a reason for how they got they Key Stone, the mega stone, and the bond between the trainer and Pokémon. Its not really just ‘ask an admin and wait for Yes or No.’