• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Great War (discussion)

*throws meme at 100mph*

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 48
Okay, I'm just like... really bored. I mean I posted my own RP but no one has even looked at it so I'm just throwing myself at RP's at this point.

Name: Ragnar Styles
Appearance: Ragnar is a 6ft 2 young man with silver hair and red eyes. He wears a black trench coat, black tank top, and blue jeans along with tennis shoes
Personality: Ragnar is the embodiment as anti-hero. He is self-serving first and foremost. His morals are entirely in the gray area. He does what he wants whenever he wants. Ragnar only cares about training his Pokemon. That being said he has a carefree attitude and is very cordial.
Goals: To become the strongest trainer in history
Pokemon: Charziard, Gyrados, Alakazam, Dragonite, Gengar, Rhyperior

You know what, can I take this week off? (Man it feels weird asking that)
I just need a break from everything, so I'll be back next week I just need sometime to myself..

Y'know, if you make a RP, it would be helpful to link to the discussion, yeah?
Sorry, just a small nitpick. This thread wasn't too hard to find, really.

Name: Birdie
Appearance: Brown hair with brown eyes to match. Although she puts in contacts, sometimes they're different colors, for example, hazel and green. She wears a black tank top with sky blue lace pattern, and jean shorts. She's almost always wearing a parka, no matter the temperature. She also has a lucky bird necklace and a pretty-looking anklet with a jade gem set in it. Her bag is themed after an icy river, due to one of her favorite types being Ice.
Personality: Birdie loves a good pokemon battle, but only if she's watching. She's energetic and a bit of a kleptomaniac, "borrowing" anything that shines. And, uh, she loves sweets and a certain fruit that starts with 'straw' and ends with 'berry'. Her pokemon fluctuate a bit, but she mainly focuses on Ice, Fire and Fairy types.
Goals: To stop this stupid war and start a little berry farm.
Pokemon:
604197_trainercard-Birdie.png

Ammie the Alolan Sandslash, female
Ability is Snow Cloak, approximately lvl. 29
Notes: Loves Casteliacones, and can melt and refreeze, almost like a Vaporeon.
Demix the Sylveon, female
Ability is Cute Charm, approximately lvl. 28
Notes: Wears headphones around her neck.
Mistress the Froslass, female
Ability is Cursed Body, approximately lvl. 28
Notes: The ice horns on her head are darker, suggesting a different place of origin, far from the regions.
Sunkist the Fletchinder, female
Ability is Flame Body, approximately lvl. 27
Notes: Went with Birdie to stop the war to keep her Alolan Marowak friend, Boons, safe.

wowie a long form
a little too long for me, but eh

And that's one of my first posts. I usually rp on a mouse game miniforum that is basically the reverse of Pokecharms rules, so yeah. Here I am.