• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

.:~The Gallery of the North~:.

*bumpbumpbump*

I made a Clefairy scratch today (100%), I was too lazy to make a shiny version.

clefairy-1.png

Great Scratch Sprite. But there is something bothering me about the hands... Maybe the nails aren't blending well. But still great sprite. :)

Thanks for the comments guys; And yes I used the DPPt/HGSS slot machine Clefairy as a reference for the Clefairy. I made a Cleffa scratch today (100%);
Cleffa.png
. This time I wasn't that lazy.

@Virachan: You can make a shiny version if you want to :)

Hooray. :D

I really like the Cleffa. Usually I hate shiny colors, but for some reason I really love the green on it. It reminds me of mints c:

EDIT: Well, I tried.
ShinyClefairy.png
Sorry for no transparency.

I really like the Cleffa. Usually I hate shiny colors, but for some reason I really love the green on it. It reminds me of mints c:

Why thank you, but I use the official colours of the official sprites. I only use a different shade of black and white.

[quote author=Virachan link=topic=6767.msg126488#msg126488 date=1260649898]Well, I tried.
ShinyClefairy.png
Sorry for no transparency.
[/quote]

That doesn't matter :). It looks really good, but the green is a bit too bright.

Time for an update, a WIP of a Igglybuff scratch based of the Crystal Jigglypuff sprite.
wip.png