• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

.:~The Gallery of the North~:.

Hello members of Pokecharms.

Since my old topic died a long time ago have I made another gallery to show you my Pokemon sprites. Comments and critique are welcome as long if it isn't too harsh. Using images [glow=red,2,300]AREN'T[/glow] allowed without permission. Stolen images and SPAM will be reported!

Now this time I do requests.

Request will be denied/canceled if you ARE NOT; Patient, not clear and ask and if you ask me something while I do not make. [glow=red,2,300]AFTER YOUR REQUEST(S) IS/ARE DONE YOU MUST USE IT AND GIVE ME CREDIT![/glow]

Things I DO NOT MAKE: Trainers (cards/poses), userbars, banners, (any kind of) statues, ghost pokemon (shadows), mugshots, fossils, lineless, eggs, angels/devils, recolours, dress up, holemons and chaos.

.:~NEWEST~:.​
Cleffa.png
clefairy-1.png

.:~Scratches~:.​
Cleffa.png
clefairy-1.png
Celebi-1.png
fakemonAnuth.png
Chiraal-1.png

.:~Revamps~:.​
Nidorina.png
Vulpixrevamp.png

Pikachu.png

.:~Devamps~:.​
buizel.png
Anuthdevamp.png

.:~Fusions~:.​
Nidotran.png

.:~Misc~:.​
GiratinaChao.png
Chao-1.png

Okay, well then I have a request. Actually, more than one, but you can choose which you would like more.

1. A sprite of one of my fakemon, specifically one of the starters.
2. A second set of twins from HG/SS, in Christmas time.
3. A revamp of Pokemon Yellow's Pikachu sprite.

The twin sprite can be found on bulbagarden, the fakemon should be scratched and the Pokemon Yellow Pikachu is on Pokemonelite2000.

Okay, well then I have a request. Actually, more than one, but you can choose which you would like more.

1. A sprite of one of my fakemon, specifically one of the starters.
2. A second set of twins from HG/SS, in Christmas time.
3. A revamp of Pokemon Yellow's Pikachu sprite.

The twin sprite can be found on bulbagarden, the fakemon should be scratched and the Pokemon Yellow Pikachu is on Pokemonelite2000.

Request 1 and 2 [glow=red,2,300]DENIED[/glow]!
Why, because you haven't posted a picture of your Fakemon and I [glow=red,2,300]DO NOT[/glow] trainers.

I DO NOT MAKE: Trainers (cards/poses), userbars, banners, (any kind of) statues, ghost pokemon (shadows), mugshots, fossils, lineless, eggs, angels/devils, recolours, dress up, holemons and chaos.

*Points to the first post*

Please always read the first post for a request, by the way could you please send me a link to your picture of your Fakemon?

Am I correct that the Fakemon I should make is Grocelot? If so then your request will be added on the list :).

EDIT 2: Here is your request, it was fun to make, I hope you like it :):
Pikachu.png
. You must use this image and give me credit.

EDIT 3: Here's the code [*IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/emmeline_014/Pikachu.png[/IMG][*/img], just remove the * :).

Sorry that I have double posted, this topic needed an update.

I have made a chao for a contest on Serebii.net:
Chao.png

One request is finished but I need critique on it before I post it and another has been canceled.

I removed the right feet claws, any better?:
Chao-1.png

EDIT: Today I was making a devamp of Uxie in GRB style:
Uxiedevamp.png
. It is still a WIP and yes the GRB sprites are supposed to be badly drawn. Colors are custom (yes I spell color in UK English, got a problem with that?). By the way Virachan your avatar reminds me of the hula scene in The Lion King :D.

That Uxie is wonderful! You don't see very many GRB devamps these days.
Great colouring and shading.
The only odd thing is that it doesn't have a tail...
But a very believable devamp indeed!

I don't think it was the claws, I think it's the fact that the feet look like they're floating. Also, the Uxie is really good! :D I'm guessing you're adding the tail soon?

Also, that comment about my avatar made my day xD

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
wow thank you she is brilliant! :D

heres a challenge for you a revamp of vaporeons silver sprite, are you up to it?

*BUMP*

Thank you for the comments. Sorry I took a break from the request, I have made a Giratina orgin forme chao for a chao contest on Serebii.Net:
GiratinaChao.png

Hey, like the Giratina-O Chao! The Pokémon Team sould have you make your "Chaos" for every Pokémon! They could put them on "POKéMON" section in a game instead of those mini-sprites that bounce up and down and up and down.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex

Resident Furry
When you have some time could you make a Revamp of RB Charmeleon, and a Devamp of PtHGSS Buizel to RSE?

Can you make a Gallade GS Devamp?

I didn't read the magic word :/

[quote author=Tonyotter777 link=topic=6767.msg123722#msg123722 date=1258355903]
When you have some time could you make a Revamp of RB Charmeleon, and a Devamp of PtHGSS Buizel to RSE?
[/quote]

Yes, but now you people have to understand that the request list will be full, so please no more requests. In the weekend I will celebrate the birthdays of my eldest sister, brother and her husband.