1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Future of Pokemon - I'm a genius.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Doctor Oak, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

My god, i'm the best. Check the main page if you havn't already.

Back? Good, now prepare to be overwhelmed with just how great i am. ^^

Gen 4 = On DS. Dr Oak gets 1 point.

Pokemon Dash = Launch Title in Japan. Dr Oak gets another point.

The Pokemon DS game hits the shelves next month.

The only thing i fall down on is the fact that it's not the Pikachu demo expanded - as Nintendo did say they were doing in the summer. It looks more like they took the idea of Pikachu being the star and completely changed everything else.

Currently i'm standing at 3 points. Maybe 2 and a half if you want to be picky.

We'll see how time goes on how well i do for the rest.

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

This is so sweet! Gen 4 announced already? Man, I can't wait to see what these games are about! :D

You think the touch-pad will have any cool new implications? I can only imagine the possibilities... Whee. I admit defeat ^^

Btw - Pokemon Dash looks cute. I still may not end up buying it but it's definitely worth a rent. I wonder if any other Gen 4 pokes will make an appearence?

3. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

There's a show tonight in Seattle for Nintendo and the DS. (Shigsy will be there with his Master Sword and Shield again to promote 4Swords). It will feature, and i quote:

It doesn't mention Pokemon Pearl for some reason. Probably because they're only showing off the Diamond version? If so, we could expect to have a new Gen 4 Pokemon by the end of the night.

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

FFIII? Awesome! That was definitely the best of the three on NES. It even rivals FFIV in greatness. The job system ruled!

I want it... O.O

5. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

FFIII? Nope, FFVI beats that any day. Unless you're talking about the NES (Or was it SNES) FFIII.

6. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

First off, I said "IV" being Four, and I said NES for a reason ;)

Silly Yoshi. You're quoting me wrong! :twisted:

7. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Sorry... I'm really tired.... I didn't get to sleep much last night. About 3 hours.

8. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

I believe i get two further points for predicting both Pokemon Dash's existence and Pokemon Emerald's release date... Now the real test lies in what Gen 4 Pokemon get announced... Even Serebii seems to think my estimation is accurate that something is coming soon - before the end of next month.

Now i'm really interested to see how many points i can rack up on this thing. ^^

9. I think in pokemon pearl and diamond theres going to be two teams like in ruby sapphire but instead of taking over the world thing there going to be master theives hence diamond and pearl