• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The First Annual Solaurea City World Tounament!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
You don’t discuss who wins, you RP and the superior one in strategy wins
Actually, I said earlier that the people discuss who wins.
The two players will discuss a winner, either on this discussion or via PM, before and/or around the same time as the their fight starts. If no-one can decide on a winner, I'll decide who wins (And if it's being discussed in PM, I'd like one of them to post here and specify that).

Also I've got a list everyone who's posted on the RP: PrincessPika, Martin Pine, PlayfulShinx47, Captain Cardboard, Scalding Phoenix, MihajloJedi, Blxckwolf, SwiftSwoobat, Crimson Sun, Tudor21G, Grand Master Koop, OtisRolePlays, Sarah316, Godjacob, DarkHydraT,
That's only fifteen and there are sixteen RPers.

Last edited:
Alice immediately thinks that everyone wants her to return home and live like the rest of the people of Iki Town. Also, she thinks that those who practice in the open are fools. She tries to sound friendly but comes off as a bit jerkish. If we end up battling, I'm going to have a blast because of our conflicting characters

Alice immediately thinks that everyone wants her to return home and live like the rest of the people of Iki Town. Also, she thinks that those who practice in the open are fools. She tries to sound friendly but comes off as a bit jerkish. If we end up battling, I'm going to have a blast because of our conflicting characters
Oh, you're on! Our words might be more vicious than our Pokémon then

Like I said, this battle would be more than pokemon, it would be Alice trying to (and not needing to) prove herself, and your character trying to take the win (I don't exactly know his reasons, but that's ok, I like surprises). And Riley, Alice has a bit of hatred towards her, after meeting Lulu though, that might change? I mean Lulu is adorable!

Like I said, this battle would be more than pokemon, it would be Alice trying to (and not needing to) prove herself, and your character trying to take the win (I don't exactly know his reasons, but that's ok, I like surprises). And Riley, Alice has a bit of hatred towards her, after meeting Lulu though, that might change? I mean Lulu is adorable!
Well,if a Pokémon is cute after they had already met,it won't change anything.First Impressions are important to Riley.But,when Toby is around,she'll probably mention the "The enemy of my enemy is my friend!" thing and she'll tolerate her for those times only.
She's rough.

Welp, sorry Lulu you might have an enemy, hope you're not to upset. *sad Raichu noisess* Yep and Winper won't have a nice time either. Neither would Frost, Sizzle, and Archer, and it's all Rocky's fault. Hey, guys at least we might have a friend in Otis! If Alice doesn't blow it...
Yeah,Riley would definetely blow it too.
Well,unless if like a Riley from an alternative universe took her place.

The worst Alice can do is to say something wrong, like saying that Otis can be worse, instead of saying Otis isn't that bad. Which one sounds worse? Alice isn't good at communicating with people. With pokemon they look for your sense your feelings to make sense of your words. The way you move (like slowly walking or rushing towards them) stuff like that.