• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Fall of Beacon (A RWBY RP)

So i feel this'll be a good time to sum up the plot as of now

Josh and Alexandra fight their way to the dorms, in an attempt to regroup with the others. Witty banter ensues.
Josh and Alexandra are attacked at the dorm by White Fang, and along with Joseph (Mortem) defeat them.
Josh gets slapped by a white fang guy
The Tournament Students fall from the sky and do their things
The Robots go bad
Lavender arrives on the scene and joins the three
Jaune explains everything
Dante comes and kills stuff
The dragon appears
Giant robots come
Joseph gives a dramatic, rousing speech about bravery, courage and never backing down from a fight
Joseph runs towards the giant robots
Joseph gets one shotted
Joseph is dead
Josh really couldn't care less
Cartien comes and kills stuff
Lavender runs away
Ooblek and Port cameo
Josh and Alex fight a King Tajitu, and take down one of it's heads
Lavender comes back with explosion arrows ex machina and kill all the grimm right before everyone dies
Robots switch off
All return to evacuation airships

Characters
Josh Whitman - @Mr Fishykarp
Joseph Flining - @TheKnightofMortem
Alice Alevoir - @Lil Eliza123
Alexandra Marron - @Dapper_Cat
Dante Sombradon - @Lord Z
Lavender Keys - @DaVioletAce
Cartien Lean Kindron - @PentaSlayz

I'm gonna be a smartass and tell you guys
most rwby ocs have to be named after a color, (hence why Lavender is.. well, LAVENDER.) and are probs based off on fairy tale characters (I presume ya'll know that anyway)
Which is why I haven't made a rwby oc in six months. You don't really have to follow it, because we're cool.

Alright, everyone except Alice and Dante have reached the ship. I talked to Z and apparently he'll be away for a few days, so once Alice arrives at the evacuation airship, I'll do a timeskip one month. Any objections?

I do have school, :(
Anywho, since Lavander and Cartien are both in seperate teams, how would we get them all together for the plot to move on after the timeskip, I was thinking of saying that everyone exchanged phone (scroll?) numbers in the flight

How about the ship takes off without Alice because it's to dangerous but before it gets to far away Alice uses her gauntlets claws to latch onto the ship????

After a long time of nothing but creative burn-out I decided to make a second character
Name: Douglas Zuta
Appearance: Douglas has dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. He wears a yellow tailcoat with a white button-up shirt with a black bowtie to tie (I'm sorry) the outfit together. He wears black gloves with bright blue detailing.
Personality: Douglas is very eccentric, confident, charismatic, and is quite sociable. He is also quite energetic, but he has a tendency to annoy others.
Semblance: He can light his hands up in a blue blazing fire which he can shoot.
Weapon: The only weapon Douglas carries around is the weapon that is a bargain
Backstory: Douglas grew up in a standard family for most of his life, when he was 12 his father taught him about the power of words over fighting. Since then he has been making deals and using the power of words to get advantages over others, making it fairly easy for him to fake some very important documents, which have a big importance on acceptance to a certain academy.
Other: When making deals he engulfs his hand in fire so it burns the hand of the bargainer forever sealing their deal.

Last edited: