• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Fairly OddParents: Magic Mania Discussion Thread

Fell asleep? Can't say I haven't had that experience. Sometimes we just nod off, happens to the best of us really.

Also, and this is just a late to the story guy asking questions, are the godchildren aware that the other has a fairy, or is it just knowledge to their fairies?

Only the fairies know. They have to keep it a secret from the godchildren until they figure it out themselves, but later on, I intend to let them both find out about each other's fairy godparents to keep things slightly simpler for them both in the end.

Is...is Mr. Crocker being reasonable? He's not handing out Fs at the drop of the hat, hasn't gone Fairy crazy yet and is actually being helpful with students.

WHO IS THIS MAN!?

It's been ten years since Timmy Turner left the fifth grade and Mr. Crocker is afraid of being fired. Besides, thanks to Hope's smart wishing, he's become a sorta decent person.

I see. Gonna miss crazy Crocker but truthfully it probably is better we don't reuse the same antagonist characters for this RP as in the show.

Leo is pretty much Vicky's replacement babysitter. He's also Ted's step-brother. Ted is forced to go with Leo to babysit Hope, whose parents leave her home alone every time they go someplace fun with Hope's siblings.

Alright, made a post for Hope to walk in so that in my next post I can have Barbara use her magic to fend the security guard and the cool kids off so she could suspect Will being the one who has the genie.

*Sees a spider appear out of thin air as well as a banana peel to make the guard trip*

Hope: Nothing unusual about that. Time to eat!

Though I do like how you had Hope care for the spider. She really is a sweetheart.

"During this Barbara would grin as she snapped her fingers inside the lamp and made a banana peel appear on the ground, which the enforcer tripped over and fell on his back. Blake and Drake saw this in utter disbelief."

Here's the passage, just to prove to myself that I'm not crazy and I put it there.

Fair enough. And I like the reaction.

Still I figured either her or her fairy would at least think "Man a sudden banana peel and spider appearing seems odd" but still that was a nice post.

For the record, what do you believe is the best way to have Will interact with Hope and Ted? Have Barbara use her magic to create mischief and get their attention? Or something else?

You don't have to be scared. I think that Barbara would be able to sense that Hope and Crystal are in a different world. I think it'd make things far more interesting that way. Besides, we could move the plot along a bit better this way.

Alright, do I have Barbara make an appearance (In stealth) in this other world or just have her acknowledge she senses them? Will is the kind of guy who would let Barabra go out and explore on her own so long as she follows his "rules" (Which she rarely does, but he's trusting to a fault).

I think she should go to the world and kinda spy on them or send a flying eyeball to watch them. That way, she can determine who's got a fairy godparent without lifting up so much as a finger.

Not against a revival, but my memory of this is shaky and what I do remember of it my characters were stuck in eternal limbo.

((Correct thread this time.))