• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The End(General Discussion)

In a world of heroes, Far, where everything used to be happy, heroes always saved the day until an evil group of villains, named Centipede, hunted the heroes down and killed them all. They destroyed all governments and became the rulers of all of the nations on Far. However, they neglected to kill the ones in hiding and children who also had powers of their own. 20 years later a new hero force, (Name to be determined by a poll, please do give suggestions), came to power to stop this evil force.

Rules:
All Pokeharms rules apply
Swearing is a minimum and only like smaller swears (Crap and fricking and any other swear that has to do with those two)
Romance is allowed but nothing too inappropriate
You can be a villain as well as a hero(two separate characters of course)
Max Heroes:1 (Used to be 2)
Max Villians:2 (These might change depending on how many bios I get which they did)

Hero Bio:
Name:
Power:
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero):
Weakness:
Appearance:
Outfit:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other(Optional):

Villain Bio:
Name:
Power:
Reason for Power:
Appearance:
Outfit:
Personality:
Backstory:
Reason for Being a Villain:
Other(Optional):

My Hero Bio:
Name: Paul Drask (Phantom)
Power: Being able to turn into a phantom form being able to move through walls and possessing people without powers.
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero):
Weakness: He can only travel in the dark meaning he's more useful at night
Appearance: Grey Eyes, Black Hair, 5'6 and thin
Outfit: A dark Cloak with a blue-violet line outlining the ends of the cloak and hood.
Personality: Very inclosed, doesn't like to talk, doesn't really like taking orders
Backstory: When he was 12 he ran away not wanting to be a hero like his father Neon. Phantom went into hiding in a tent and later found out about his father died and didn't really care. He grew up training to be a villain in centipede and saw what they actually did killing heroes and he felt sick to his stomach he decided to become a hero and Alicia, a daughter of one of the former leaders of Centipede, she helped him find the children of the dead heroes and other heroes.

My Villian Bio
Name: Frostbite
Power: Creating Ice in the palm of her hands, freezing water, turning herself into ice and other ice powers.
Reason for Power: Her mother and Father were both Villians and did experiments on her causing her to gain the powers she has.
Appearance: Icy blue eyes, red hair. 5'4
Outfit: A light blue trenchcoat
Personality: Flirty yet cold as ice(sorry for the pun)
Backstory: Her mother and Father were both Villians and did experiments on her causing her to gain the powers she has. She killed her mother and father becoming insane. She joined Centipede at 20 years old adding a stone cold insane person to the group
Reason for Being a Villain: Insanity

Members of (Name TBD)
Members of Centipede
Other (Anti Hero)

Roleplay:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-end-roleplay.20317/
@Nintenduck @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @Shiny Blue Gardevoir @OhSo_Awesome @AnimeTail @OtisRolePlays

Last edited:
Hi there, @DeadEdgelord

Hero Bio:
Name: Arkady Sekho (Arochneo)
Power: He is a little stronger and faster than ordinary people. He is also able to Get from the back up to 8 spider legs with a Claw on each.
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero): His Father didn't had a power but his Mother, known as Arachne, Gived him her power.
Weakness: He isn't good in using his power yet. He is able to control himself with only 2 from 8 of his spider legs, So He can't use his full potencial. He can go mad if He will use more of them.
Appearance: scarlet eyes, short brown hair, 6'0" and muscular.
Outfit: He wears white t-shirt with a black spider web mark on it, black trousers and Blue trainers.
Personality: Protective and Calm, He always trying to help others. Becouse He don't look great with his spider legs and he may lose control over himself, He hates his mother's power, that he inherited .
Backstory: Arkady had a happy live with his family. But, when He was 11 his Father died becouse of a cancer and after few years, his mother died in the Battle with Centipede. He used to live alone in the big hause and one day Phantom and Alicia visited him.
Other(Optional): {I hope that I could add you in my Backstory}
Power: It can accumulate electricity in his body and use it in battle in many ways. His main weakness is that He don't have infinity electricity.
Reason for Power: He was a prototype of New kind of soldiers named {Planetars}, the Government modified his body to gather electricity to use it in the battlefield.
Appearance: Sapphire eyes, light blue hair, 6'2" and well-builed with a scars after operations and modifications.
Outfit: He wears a Black military jacket with a Orange mark of {Planetars}. He also wears dark green pants and black leather shoes.
Personality: Psycho, Who is always looking for fun. He may be bothersome for others, when he is bored.
Backstory: Thomas was a modified soldier of the new generation. When he saw how many people died in this project, he was worried for his life. Thomas menage to survive but he felt pain of the modification for his whole life. He wasn't stable emotionally and he killed everyone, modified soldiers and scientists, who worked on the project. After that He joined to Centipede.
Reason for Being a Villain: He likes killing heroes and that He can fight with the Government.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Sam Gray ((hero name: Ocean))
Power: Hydrokinesis ((manipulation of water))
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero): He was born with a symbol on his palm, no one ever know what it meant until Sam discovered it
weakness: thunder, being tired
Appearance: Hes got pale skin , blue hair, and cyan eyes
Outfit:(casual) he wears some blue jeans and a T-shirt with a water logo on it, he wars nike shoes too. (Hero outfit) he wears animated goggles that glow blue, he wears a blue and dark blue outfit between the two colors, cyan blue makes a separation as an X right on the middle of the suit
Personality: He is nice and passionate, he likes to make jokes when defeating a villain, feels awkward when meeting a fan of his in his hero suit, he is very smart and can strategize wich means hes smart
Backstory: despite his symbol on his hand, he lived a pretty normal life, but one day his father came home drunk and started to beat his mother, Sam very scared tried to stop him but instead drowned him
Other(Optional): he has a two staffs on the back of his hero suit
United forces --> team/ force name

Last edited:
There is a problem with that though his character has no control over his true power. I have decided to add an old OC of mine to the team. @Clite of Dragonbow knows this character.
Name: Christopher Lang(Leaf)
Power: Shooting Lightning from his fingertips and swinging from vines he grows from his hands. The sun and plats power that energy.
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero): He was born with them
Weakness: Non-vegetated areas.
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'5
Outfit: Non-Hero: He usually wears a green shirt and sweatpants. Hero: He wears a green ask a left shoulder cape and some green body armor.
Personality: Outgoing Leader
Backstory: He was the only superhero in the family so his family went into hiding with him they were caught and all sentenced to life in prison except for Leaf who escaped with the help of his little brother Michael. He swears on his life he will get his family back. Phantom found him first and decided to make him the leader.

I see that you solved the problem already :)
======================================

Second Villain Bio:
Name: Nick Gleamtey (Kheod)
Power: Slow aging, He has Great strength and speed. He has also a magnetism power. His weakness is that He lose quickly his energy and he's getting quickly tired so He is the best in fighting with one hero or small group of people.
Reason for Power: His creators worked for Centipede, by using DNA of killed heroes, they created great power.
Appearance: 6'4", thin, He has silver eyes and Black, short hair.
Outfit: He wears a Black hoodie with red Centipede mark, Green Trousers and Yellow trainers.
Personality: Emotionless
Backstory: He was a Clone maded from the DNA of heroes, that was use to create his power. Becouse everyone, who get this power in another way, Random people and Centipede Members, died. He joined to Centipede, but he didn't know, that he is doing something bad. In his life, Nick already killed many Heroes.
Reason for Being a Villain: He don't know that He is a Villain. He is just helping his Creators' organisation.
Other(Optional): He killed Arachne, Arkady's mother.

Hmm. I'll join but if it ends up being too active for me to keep up, i'll leave. And i wonder, can i have an antihero?

I just want to know. I'm not very sure if i'm gonna be an antihero

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name: Mike McCain "Ømega"
Power: Magnet Force Control
Reason for Power: His science possibilities
Weakness: In places where there are no air like space or specially designed vacuum rooms, his powers have no effect
Appearance: He is 6'7" height, has blue eyes, short brown hair, and wears sunglasses almost all the time.
Outfit: His outfit is made specially from mix of few metals. It has small lines between each part of his suit where cyan lights come from. Same as in his eyes.
Personality: He is very smart, friendly and full of adrenaline as he is young.
Backstory: He is born in London, England and had grown up there in very rich family. He finished his school in England and after that, his family sent him on collage in USA. There he finished Theoretical-Psychics and Chemistry. He found a girl that he was in love with, and planned to marry her. Only one day before wedding, his fiance was killed. He had gone through really hard period. After a bit of recover he created his Alter Ego - Ømega, and he decided to defend streets of his city.
Other: None

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Do we need a villain bio, I'm trying to decide if I want to do the rp or not, and this isn't really an important thing, just stalling for time as I decide.

I'm gonna use the hero bio for this one.
Name: Ace.
Power: Can move at speeds up to 90 km/h (55 miles per hour) and lift 4 tons. Can also transform into a cheetah at will. He gains twice the speed but lose half his strength in cheetah mode. He also have a healing ability.
Reason for power: just like how the x-men got their powers this power comes from mutated dna.
Weakness: Ace have severe claustrophobia and can easily be distracted in tight areas. This makes it easy to just surround Ace with 10 or more people and he will be easily distracted and overthink everything.
Appearance: dressed in a blue hoodie and jeans and have short black hair. And he's 6'1 with a muscular build.
Outfit: doesn't have one. He rely on his healing ability to have him covered.
Personality: Ace is a trickster and whoever he befriends will have to deal with any type of mean joke
Backstory: N/A
Other: N/A

Accepted just try to have to put him in situations where his weakness comes into play. @Kid_Nukas no it's not required but to start the roleplay we need more villains. The limit for newly made heroes is one per person.

Villain Bio:
Name: Ventreleus
Power: Super Strength and Fast Healing(being able to heal himself almost instantly)
Reason for Power: He demanded, being the leader of Centipede, to get these powers.
Appearance: Grey eyes, 7'1, black hair, strong build
Outfit: An obsidian mask with two eyeholes, and a trench coat with a black cape flowing behind him with black pants.
Personality: Impatient and overly angered
Backstory: His father was a businessman and had taken himself, Ventreleus, and his wife on a business trip to the city. The business trip went well until his mother and father died because a hero crashed into the building they were in. The hero and all of the people in there except Ventreleus died. He went insane and became a murderer he was later put into jail and later after that got out starting Centipede and taking over the world.
Reason for Being a Villain: Wants to rule the world and he does
Other(Optional): The Leader of Centipede

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Ok, so I'm basically taking my CoDA character and making this his daughter.
Name: Maddie Goodson "Jellagirl"
Power: Has the ability to morph skin into a slimy substance. In this form, she is a bright purple color throughout her entire body and can fit through any space no matter how small. She is also able to easily dodge attacks, and shoot slime "bullets"
Reason for Power(Can be because your parent was a hero): Dad was a hero and had her same powers, she just inherited them.
Weakness: the cold (freezes her body so she can't move freely) and the heat (overheats her body so she is purely blob form
Appearance: She wears her hair is died a light purple color, same as her slimy form. She wears it in a ponytail. Is about 5 ft 3 and has blue eyes.
Outfit: Wears a black bodysuit with purple lines running through it. Wears a mask just covering her eyes,
Personality: Very much a go-getter, but usually makes mistakes. She wants to be just like her dad who she learned about in stories.
Backstory: Father was killed by centipede, she knows a ton about her dad through stories. She was ecstatic when she found out she had the same powers as him. Her mom died when she was about 10 and she ended up with her old aunt. She started sneaking out to fight crime at around 14 and her aunt found out and told her about the group of superheroes in hiding. Her aunt knew about this because of Maddie's mom before she died but wanted to protect Maddie so she didn't tell her until now.
Other(Optional):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Villain
Name: Volcan
Power: Skin is basically magma, can shoot lava from his hands.
Reason for Power: Was doing experiments near a volcanic source and literally fell into the lava. His experiments saved, but also had unexpected consequences.
Appearance: skin is made of rock with lava flowing through the cracks.
Outfit: red lab coat and black suit, specifically designed not to burn up when it touched his skin
Personality: smart, but a bit of a hot head.
Backstory: Was a scientist, but couldn't keep his cool or his job once he changed. Started accidentally hurting people and got angry at others because he couldn't control it.
Reason for Being a Villain: Get revenge on the people who were scared of his change. His anger was heightened when he got his powers and it ended up taking control of him.
Other(Optional):