• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The End(General Discussion)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'll have Mike call the Centipede (aka police) to say that he found someone with powers (Phantom). Can a villain come? If no one comes, I guess I'll have to make an excuse for it, or make Mike himself go after Phantom.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Wow, what the...

It's kind of obvious your characters are OP. You mentioned creating a giant hole in Everest, right? How do you want our characters to catch up? Of course we have some 'creator's, but most of your OCs had an amazing amount of power, and could've only been killed by one of their attacks (Like Arkady) or can't be killed by any OC (Like Blase, but I suppose Shad might have a chance against Blase.). Kheod was just... broken. Why? I understand that Kheod was like a Vice-President of the Centipede, and I'd say his power is fair enough, but because of his vague power explanation, you manipulated it to make Kheod adapt to the situation, making him much much stronger than most OCs there. And Ventreleus (The leader of the Centipede) probably isn't as strong as Kheod. In the case he is, how would any hero (Apart from Nico, but he's also OP.) take him down?

From what I saw, all other OCs have limits, mainly because their writing leads to that. When you talked about Arkady's power (Or any other one of your OCs) you never talk about their limits, making it so that they can basically scale up to any level. Following Arkady's example, you didn't explain their power fully. From what I understood, the spider legs just come out of his back and he can use them to do whatever he wants. But, in RP, you mentioned it making him 'corrupt' and (somehow) stronger.

Look at other OCs; Jellagirl. Her powers have limits. How would an OC like hers be able to even fight someone like Nico, Arkady, Kheod or Blase? Same thing with Vulcan. Mike? His armor can only be as hard as Iron. He also wouldn't stand a chance against your OCs.

TL;DR: Your OCs have vague power descriptions, and you make them OP by abusing that, and since you didn't explain their limits, no one can really stop you from doing that.

Now, don't take this as an insult; You can fix your OCs. Just... make them less OP, give them a more detailed power, and while you're at it, try to improve your grammar. I don't want this to be a flame war, but I thought I'd just point that out, since if you go on with this style of RPing, many people would start to dislike you, and many of your OCs wouldn't be accepted.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Clite sent me this, I am just going to quote him "Well, now when Who mentioned that, I have to give him an award. Kheod and Arkady had just a Raw power also, Kheod had the power of many heroes but even Omega's suit beam was stronger than Kheod's one. Maybe Kheod was OP but, 'legal' OP char just killed him. Also, Hydra is a bit stronger than Arkady but they couldn't, I don't know lift a whole building. Hydra won by tactic as He used his toxin when I Kheod was in the air (He couldn't dodge). Kheod Raw strength was greater than Arkady's and Maddie could block this punch, Arkady could be set on fire etc... Still, I know that I made OP characters (Blase and Kheod). I don't remember if this is against of rules or just not well seen."- Clite (edited by me to be a little more comprehensible)