• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Dream (Discussion)

Here's where all of your character hios for 'The Dream' go.

So, if you're interested, post your character bio here. All I ask for is your character's name, species, and appearance. I'll then either accept or decline you. But you can use this thread to ask questions about the plot as well.

And here's mine:

Name: Rue

Species: Kirlia

Appearance: Light green pigtails, held up with large orange pins (Like the ones on an actual kirlia), white opera gloves, a white tutu which has a slit at the front, and green pointe shoes

Last edited:
Name: Ivan
Species: Frogadier
Apperance: Ivan is 5'11, and has blue hair, Due to his Protean "ability" He changes color depending on his emotions and moves strangely. He wears navy blue sweatpants and a jacket with white fluff at the hood's edges.

Name: Geno
Species: Gallade
Apperance: Geno is 7, 11, and has blue hair, Due to his Steadfast "ability" He becomes faster depending on how many times he flinched.He wears white pants and a green jacket with white fluff at the hood's edges. and has two green katakana's and his hair has green streaks

Last edited:
Name: Ivan
Species: Frogadier
Apperance: Ivan is 5'11, and has blue hair, Due to his Protean "ability" He changes color depending on his emotions and moves strangely. He wears navy blue sweatpants and a jacket with white fluff at the hood's edges.

Accepted!

Name: Geno
Species: Gallade
Apperance: Geno is 7, 11, and has blue hair, Due to his Steadfast "ability" He becomes faster depending on how many times he flinched.He wears white pants and a green jacket with white fluff at the hood's edges. and has two green katakana's and his hair is green

Accepted, and the RP is up on the RP board now

Name: Wally Bow Fett
Species: Wobofett
Appearance: He wears a blue hoodie which is much too big for him, as well as blue pants and shoes. He also has the tail that Wobofett have

Note: when I RP with Wally, I sometimes make that tail sentient, it is unable to move, but can speak telepathically. Unlike the cheerful, helpful Wally, his tail is mean and cynical, often having to point out and correct every single little mistake Wally makes, if it ok with you, I would like to include this tail

Name: Wally Bow Fett
Species: Wobofett
Appearance: He wears a blue hoodie which is much too big for him, as well as blue pants and shoes. He also has the tail that Wobofett have

Note: when I RP with Wally, I sometimes make that tail sentient, it is unable to move, but can speak telepathically. Unlike the cheerful, helpful Wally, his tail is mean and cynical, often having to point out and correct every single little mistake Wally makes, if it ok with you, I would like to include this tail

Sure, that's ok, and you're in

how about me, eh?

Name: Ryu
Species: Riolu
Appearance: blue jean shorts and black shirt w/ blonde collar area (likes to dress as a Lucario), short black hair, wears a zorro-like mask (Zorro from that one movie with the guy in black), tail and ears of a Riolu, 16 yrs old but 4'10" ft tall

sooo....how about it? .3.

how about me, eh?

Name: Ryu
Species: Riolu
Appearance: blue jean shorts and black shirt w/ blonde collar area (likes to dress as a Lucario), short black hair, wears a zorro-like mask (Zorro from that one movie with the guy in black), tail and ears of a Riolu, 16 yrs old but 4'10" ft tall

sooo....how about it? .3.

Ok, you're in too.

Name: Salvatore Crook
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: Ragged, mysterious, and dark. He wears a Prussian blue and battered panama hat with a stiff, 10 centimetre rim. An elegant feather protrudes from its hatband. He wears a similarly coloured cloak with a red ribbon bringing it over his neck, all over a cream pantsuit. Crimson eyes peer out from pale skin. His hair is cobalt blue.

Name: Salvatore Crook
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: Ragged, mysterious, and dark. He wears a Prussian blue and battered panama hat with a stiff, 10 centimetre rim. An elegant feather protrudes from its hatband. He wears a similarly coloured cloak with a red ribbon bringing it over his neck, all over a cream pantsuit. Crimson eyes peer out from pale skin. His hair is cobalt blue.

Accepted

Name: Noelle
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: Noelle has chin-length light blue hair with a dark blue Alice Headband, pale skin, grey eyes, a navy fleece jacket with an aqua shirt underneath, a pleated grey shirt, and black ballet flats. She is a bit taller than average height, around 1 meter 67 centimeters (which I think is around 5.47 foot? Sorry I don't know how American measurements work) and fairly thin.

Name: Noelle
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: Noelle has chin-length light blue hair with a dark blue Alice Headband, pale skin, grey eyes, a navy fleece jacket with an aqua shirt underneath, a pleated grey shirt, and black ballet flats. She is a bit taller than average height, around 1 meter 67 centimeters (which I think is around 5.47 foot? Sorry I don't know how American measurements work) and fairly thin.

Ok you're in.

And now, I have an announcement for everyone in this thread, so listen up: Since we have enough people in the RP now, and I don't want it to get too cluttered, I'm going to make the RP private. From now on, you lot will be the only ones who are allowed to post in it.