• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

He saw it.

Storm saw the man get up, acting casual. He took food with him that he wasn't going to eat. It had to be Dulvac. Storm finished his drink and raised a hand, making sure the bartender noticed him. He put the money needed down on the table, and followed his target. He did it silently, making sure to remain hidden from Dulvac's view.

Alta followed him outside and she looked at the sword "i have my own weapons..but i don't have a good sword yet,..." she said looking at the rusty sword "so what are you gonna show me David?" she asked

Surrak glared at Ostia. "I'm fairly certain that won't make me look drunk or give me any kind of an advantage." He hefted his hammer again, loosening his shoulders. "Maybe I should just go over there now and start attacking in a bar. Seems like something a drunk would do."

Octia got up and took her drink to a table. The loud group cheered and drew attention from people but even more turned when Octia slammed their heads into the table and started fighting another. The friends she had made earlier joined in and soon there was a giant brawl, the ranger slipping out of the fight with a few more coin pouches.

Dulvac noticed the person following him in the corner of his eye. He jumped out the door, and raised a knife. He stood just outside the entrance with his knife ready to stab the man following him. Sweat dripped down his face. He was not going to be killed by someone like this.

David turned around and looked at her. "Something's going on." He said. " I need you to go in and act like everything is okay. Once the Silver haired bastard.... Other bastard is gone I'll come back." He said.

Xavier watched all the commotion. He noticed that the bar tender left. " Guys." he said to two of his men go "Find the royal bastard and take him out." he said. He then turned his attention to the group of people that the bartender was talking to. " So much for a quick hit." He said as he slowly drawled out his sword to attack attack.' Clever having that look like cider.' He thought. ' But that won't help you.'

He spotted me. Damn it. How? I was being so quiet.
Storm dashed out the door, rolling behind a convenient cart before he could be attacked with the knife. He knew that Dulvac had seen him... and that he had a weapon. Obviously. Specifically, he had a bladed weapon.
He's ready for melee combat. In that case, I won't give him said melee combat.
Storm drew Thunder and Lightning, his custom-made crossbows, and fired. One arrow hit Dulvac's knife, knocking it out of his hand. The other shot the door closed, keeping their fight hidden from the patrons inside the bar.
"Now that you're disarmed, why don't we have a nice, friendly chat?"

Alta nodded and she walked in and she went to the bar and she sighed, acting as calm as ever 'hmm i wonder what is gonna happen to me when i become a knight' she thought and she walked around the bar and she watched the fight.

Octia climbed onto a roo. She notched an arrow and looked through a window, searching for any enimies. The ranger closed the eye that wasn't looking down the arrow and her mouth twisted into a smile. She let the arrow fly, breaking through the window and into the neck of one of the silver haired men's friends.

Dulvac shook his head. "I'm not disarmed," he said snapping his fingers. A roar emittted from the top of the bar. Dulvac's Wyvern emerged from the top of the building and landed beside him. He hopped on the back of Burst. "I bid you ado," he said, as the Wyvern spread his wings, and began to fly.

Surrak merely stood there, amongst the chaos and turmoil, sipping the cider. In a flash of color and hammer, the two men who went after the bartender were launched into the opposite wall of where Surrak was currently. Without hardly a breath or sign of exertion, it blinked back onto his shoulder, hefted by one hand, and his cider in the other.

Alta groaned and she looked at the roof and she sighed , she couldn't stand it any more , she drew her dangers and she threw them at the silver mans men and she laughed "hey leave this place !" she cried and she grabbed her daggers and she stood waiting for this to end and she sighed.

"Not that easily." Storm said, dashing out from behind the hay cart and throwing a knife. The knife had a rope attached, and wound its way around the wyvern's leg. The warrior grabbed the rope, and climbed it rapidly. He was carried away with the wyvern, and made it to the beast itself. Taking out the knife, he grabbed the tail and leg of the creature and climbed onto the back. "I'm afraid we have business."

Xavier watched all of them as he slipped out from the Chaos. he walked around until he found the man. " Heart right." He said. David stopped and looked at him. " How does a bastard, orphan son of a whore become a bartender?" He said before drawing his blade. " I'm sorry but I can't let you leave. It's only orders."
David turned around and readied his stance. " Well then from one bastard to another come at me." He said. Xavier laughed as he lounged at David.

"Well I disagree," Dulvac said, seeming angrier. He unsheathed his crimson red sword. "I would recommend you get off, or I'll kill you. I'm not dealing with another assassin today," He said pointing the tip of his blade to the man's neck.

Surrak followed slowly behind Xavier and used surprising stealth when weilding a large hammer. He saw Xavier lunge at the bartender, and as the man lunged, he swung his hammer right in the man's way. "It's a shame you want him dead. I rather like his ale." Surrak laughed.

Octia whistled and moved across the roof tops. She looked down at the duel. She smirked when she saw the hammer wielder and notched an arrow, taking out an attacker that was coming up behind him. She pulled up the scarf she had under top tunic over her lower face and narrowed her eyes, "so! Need any help"?

"Oh look the not drunk." Xavier said before swinging his blade the hammer. He had enough force that it moved he hammer a few inches. " I recommend you get out of my way." He said. " King Tywin ordered me to kill all of the Royal bastards. That way no one will have any claim to Ragaroth's thrown." He said as he looked at David.

Storm only smiled.
"How about I do neither?"
In a swift motion, Storm allowed himself to fall off the wyvern. However, he grabbed the front right leg of the beast and used the momentum to swing up around Dulvac. Taking out one of his daggers mid-motion, he held it up to Ry's neck. With his other hand, he grabbed Dulvac's wrist.
"Also, I'm afraid there's been a small misconception. If I was truly an assassin sent to kill you, I'd do it right now. No, I'm just an emissary. One trained for fighting in almost any situation, but that's what you need to try and get Ry Dulvac."

"Well we can't exactly let that happen. Get over here," Octia whistled at David to get him into the roof so she could cover their escape. She narrowed her eyes and fired another arrow at Xavier's shoe, hoping to slow him down.

Alta stood up and she ran over and she sat down again and she started to drink some wine and she watched them and she chuckled ran at Xavier and she threw her dagger at his foot and she climbed over to the roof and she sighed "Hey cmon David!" she said smiling.

David nodded his head and ran towards them getting onto the roof. He looked at the two women. " Thank you both." He said to them. " I don't think I got either of you're names."
Xavier cursed before taking the dagger. He snapped his fingers as his men started firing arrows at them. He limped away into the crowd of his men. He'll be back and next time he'll make sure to take care of them.

Alta sighed and she pinned him down and she pulled the other girl down to dodge the fire arrows and they roll off the roof and into a hay pile "ow that hurt" she said and she looked at David "i'm Alta" she said and she groaned "great i lost my sword and a dagger" she said patting down her skirt and shirt before she sighed "cmon we need to get going" she said.

Octia fired back before pulling out a smoke bomb and checkin it as she fell back, "hammer guy! Time to leave".

The archer leapt and caught herself in a roll. She grabbed Altas hand before turning to fire another arrow down the alley into a guards throat, "we need to move"!

Alta sighed and she held her dagger close, her only defense now as she ran " I hate this...why did that guy even attack us?" she asked and she sighed at them as she ran with Octia. " So whats your name" she said and she laughed and she sighed at her but still smiled happily 'need armor...i feel so weak'she thought

David ran keeping pace with them. "They're after me." He said. " You both should just go and save yourselves." He said He looked at a cross road ahead and went east. he headed to the cursed forest. it is said that many people died there. and their spirits haunt the forest. David went in and hid among the trees. He spent enough time in these forests as a child that he knew where he could hide without being detected.

Octia followed him with a growl. She had already marked herself a target because of her protection for him so there was no turning back. The ranger quickly climbed up into a tree and rolled her eyes, watching the town carefully and notching an arrow.

Alta sighed and she looked at him and she gasped "Wait " she said and she drooped "i need to be paid " she sighed and she ran after him and she went into the forest after him. she had made herself a target and she didn't feel like leaving them

Dulvac raised his eyebrow, at the mention of his first name. "I haven't been called by that for a while," he said. He broke out the hold and lowered Burst to the rooftop. He slid off, and looked at the stranger. "Okay, you know me. But what do you want from me?'

Surrak laughed, and doubled the force he put onto his hammer. "I recommend you leave my bartender alone." Yet again, the force doubled, and Xavier's sword moved slowly, more and more.

"I want to talk." the man said. "My name is James Storm, son to one of the closest advisors of the King. Raised in the Great Forest, I was separated from my father. I only recently learned of his execution when I joined a small group of rebels based near my city. They learned about you, and want you as a part of the group. Being a former Hethian, you could really help in the fight. I was sent to take you to the main force. If you'll come with me?" Releasing his grip on Ry's hand and sheathing Tears, Storm got off the wyvern as well.

"I'll go, but I have a few demands. First off, I want Burst to be taken care of. Good food, and a place to sleep. I just want supplies. I'll help, but then I'm off." Dulvac said calmly. He showed no signs of noticing the other person's distress.

Xavier moved his blade quickly and disarmed the man. He pressed the iron against the man's chest. " I suggest you leave drunk." He said.

David looked out for anyone. " No one's going to come. They've heard the strange tales about this forest."

"Heh." Storm said, chuckling. "You remind me of how I was at first. Sure, I'll make sure your wyvern gets what it needs. And you can have your supplies. Oh, I'm not the one in charge by the way. Like I said, I'm just an emissary. Do you have everything you need before we head out?"

Surrak flicked his arm out and made Xavier's sword fly out of his hand wih a swift punch. "If you want me to leave, you'll have to punch me out first." He laughed, seemingly defenseless.

"I attacked a high ranking person and you expect me to just ditch the person I've probably become wanted for," Octia sighed and sat back in a branch. She crossed her legs and unnotched the isle, "I'll let you go tomorrow. I have to talk to some contacts anyway".

The bastad smirked. He snapped his fingers as fifty Hethian archers pointed their bows as the drunk. Xavier walked back into the crowd. " If he comes after me fire at him." He said.

David looked at the forest. " I suggest you guys get some rest." He said "I'll take first watch."

Surrak grinned. "What a shame I'm not drunk." He picked up his hammer and started to leave out the back.
Suddenly, he whipped around and, with one swing, he took down five of the archers. The arrows got stuck in his cloak, but didn't go through it. Like a whirlwind, he deflected as many arrows as he could while knocking the archers around and out. One arrow caught him in the side, and he slammed that archer into the wall so hard at the wall itself cracked. He pulled the arrow out of his side, pushing gauze up agaonst the wound and picked the arrows out of his shirt. He ran out the door, people flying in his wake, searching for the bartender.

Alta growled and she nodded "Yeah me too i attack him as well so we are wanted " she said and she looked at him as she ran " We are gonna escape with you and we don't care about the tales we are strong and can defend ourselfs" she said

"You should head for the north of you get a chance. There are more resistant people up there that should help you," Octia sighed as she took mark on a house near the border of the town. She sighed and lowered her now to adjust the notch in the wood she used for a sigh and the string on it.