• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

Name: Marik
Sex: Male
Appearance: Messy black hair, grey eyes, pale skin, tall, and athletic build. Unknow tattoo on his back. Lightweight midnight blue armor.
Kingdom: Hethera
Weapon(s) of choice: Dual armor swords.

Last edited:
Also Koopa. You won't be q me to try and turn this lady villian. You can try but it won't happen because she is a complete psychopath and is meant to be that.

Also the party is a high dress event. No rags or anything allowed. Though suits and dresses are permitted and there is also a invitation check at the front door.

Also Koopa. You won't be q me to try and turn this lady villian. You can try but it won't happen because she is a complete psychopath and is meant to be that.
upload_2017-3-10_14-32-23.png

He's kind of a recurring side character. I'm not going to make a full character sheet for him, but I will say that he's a Hethian General, he's encountered Storm in the past, and his last name is Rage.

Well then again, Dulvac is stuck in congress with no reason to add anything to the plot. I think I'm going to create a new character so I can actually do something.

And here's my newbie.
(I think I'm the only one with only one character at the moment of this post)
Name: Frederick Von Visen (Birth Name) Xavier Watts (current Name)
Sex: Male
Appearance: Xavier is a young man with blonde hair, with bangs covering his forehead. He wears a green vest, along with lack pants, and a grey satchel. He is better dressed tha most people so he wears a ragged brown cloak and peasant clothes when the time arises to blend in. He has a handsome face despite the scar on his cheek.
Kingdom: Eastern Great Forest
Weapon: Can manipulate shadows to hide himself. He has a pitch black saber on his left thigh and a black knife along the other. He can shoot small bolts of lighting out of his palms and all his magic drains his energy a bit.

And for good measure
Backstory: Was born to the family of a rich duke. He watched his parents slaughtered by Hethian forces at the tender age of 12. He escaped, and used his families fund to stay alive. He ha the majority of the money put away safe, but has access to it, making him a rich man. He has learned ma ny spells and tricks to be the ultimate stealth person, and is currently working with the Blackquil to stop Hethian Forces. Also, he changed his name after he escaped the Hethian onslaught.

FALAERN (get the name right people) is currently flying around, trying to see where the Hethians (that Avian and Storm just killed) went. If you want to interact with her, she's flying up in the sky right now.