• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

...scares you? If you don't mind me asking, how so?

BTW for dealing with my new post, I'd take into mind the context that the Blackquill is relatively unknown, but is known by people with power or the like. Take that as you will for knowing what the Blackquill is.

upload_2017-3-8_18-32-21.png

This is her hair style

So I'm like totally confused on what to do with Dulvac now. I get off to go to the store, and I come back and I miss a chunk. Can I get a run down?

The stuff relevant to Dulvac? The council voted in unanimously to send Storm and Falaern's troop on the mission, and they departed soon thereafter. I'd assume the council is still talking with Dulvac while the three members assigned to do something do that thing.

Not the members of the Blackquill, though. They made a detour to save the asses of the main group and are now talking with them, as they know the two free princes.

Alright. He'll probably be needed soon, though. If Storm's mission reveals that Prince Thomas is alive, then the Blackquill will launch an all-out assault to get him back. He'll be at the front lines, in that case.

I was thinking that maybe Prince Thomas is alive, but escaped and no one knows where exactly he is. Blackquill think he's dead, until he shows up on their doorstep after a while.

...that would screw with everything. It'd make MUCH more sense for the Hethians to be holding him captive, as a bargaining chip of sorts. And your proposal would be EXTREMELY anti-climactic for the current story arc of the Blackquill.

Well not entirely. You're thinking too small. So if the Hethian somehow learned of the traitor among the mists of Blackquil, because I mean, they decided on Dulvac betraying the kingdom on top of a roof in a town. That's pretty noticeable. Any good tyrunt kingdom would attack to avoid their secrets from being discovered. While fighting, outside of Blackquil, Prince Thomas get's captured, (outside of Blackquil) and is then used by the Hethians as a bargaining tool. To be honest, I feel like we haven't been putting as much emphasis on the Hethian ingdom's power and well evil as a whole.

Just being able to find out and free Prince Thomas is making the conflict, too easy. It would add an interesting twist. We just need to present all of this right.

Yeah, but rescuing a prince from a tyrunt kingdom wouldnt be easy. What I like to do is show the villan's power, before defeating them, or in this case retrieving the prince

Golems were fought. Ships were made. People are lookin for Avain and David.

Is the person real?????? Also do you want me to let David go???

No the person's not physically there. It's a spirit that entered him in the last thing I posted before I went to work.
and no don't let him go.