• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

The kingdom of Ragroth is in shambles. Their army is in pieces. Their king slain by the Bastard of the Sand. Their crown prince is in hiding while the other two princes are captured and tortured. Every day more and more Hethian troops enter their land weeding out what little resistance there is.
Now it's up to a band of rebels to push them back.
Kingdoms
Ragroth: well developed kingdom based on medieval Europe, Once held the strongest army in the nine kingdoms, but do to poor leadership and dwindled in numbers. Primarily ride on horse back,
Hethera: A desert nation, Though a little less developed they are survivors able to maintain a strong army throughout their times. they are known for their Wyvern that some of their knights fly on.
Great forest: A forest that covers a third of Necros. Known as the great divide keeping the Hethian's in their small desert land away from the other kingdoms. The forest is divided into five regions, North South, East, West, and their capital Central. The foresters have a religion similar to that of Judaism.
Based on a book series I'm currently writing.
fallow the rules as stated by Pokecharms
You can have multiple characters.
Character Bio
name:
Sex:
appearance:
Kingdom: Which of the three kingdoms you belong to. of course there are other nations but for this Rp just going to be focusing on these three. depending on how well this does I might expand upon it.
weapon of choice: (Sword, bow and arrow, mace, spear etc)

Name: David Heart
age 18
Sex: Male
Apperance: Silver hair that goes to his ears, light blue eyes, He wears plain villiager clothes. a brown tunic and grey pants.
Kingdom: Ragroth
weapon: Armor sword and shield

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Interesting...

Name: Idris Long
Appearance: Tall with black hair and heavy armour. Muscular.
Kingdom: Great Forest
Weapon: Bow, occasionally uses a large metal hammer

Name: Ry Dulvac
Appearance: Long brown hair. Sandy brown tunic, with brown pants. Ragged clothes in general. Travels around a lot.
Kingdom: Herthera
Weapon: A red Wyvern named Burst, crimson red sword

He's kind of an ex-member of the Herthera Kingdom. He abandoned it and is a traveler.

Seems very interesting. I'll try my hand at this, if you'll have me.

Name: James Storm
Appearance: Long, brown hair. A brown jacket, brown boots, a black shirt and black pants. Has yellow eyes and a belt he carries his weapons and items on.
Kingdom: The Great Forest
Weapons: Two crossbows that he made able to load automatically so he just has to notch the arrow and fire. He calls them Thunder and Lightning. He also has two daggers for close-quarters combat he calls Sweat and Tears.

Bastard of the Sand
I like him already

Name: Sir Karmus
Appearance: Karmus is a well-built warrior with darker hair and tanned skin from a life in the desert. He wears silver armour, worn by years of use and the harsh desert sand.
Kingdom: Hethera
Weapon of Choice: Sword and Shield.

name: Octia
Sex: female
appearance: short brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, wears primarily blues and earthy Browns but always has a light green sash with her
Kingdom: ragroth
weapon of choice: bow and arrow

Not much has happened. we're currently in a tavern that David works in. there's maybe 4 posts in all.
My idea for the plot is for misfits to start a resistance and try and push back the Hethian onslaught.

name: Alta Herio
Sex: Female
appearance: Alta is a short, tan colored girl who has Red/orangish hair that reaches down to her waist and she normally wears it in a ponytail.
Alta wears a type of armor like this. sorry i'm bad at explaining clothing.
fafad08ff8ff4abcbf6a9d318e986995.jpg

weapon of choice: Sword.

Last edited:
Character Bio
name: Surrak
appearance: 6'2", wears a heavy dark cyan cloak laced with extravagant scarlet and jet black patterns, hair is dusty brown and wildly strewn about (long for a male), strong, grey eyes, (not overly) long arms and legs, tanned caucasion skin.
weapon of choice: Staffed warhammer made of an obsidian/titanium alloy, hammerhead black and staffhilt the same dark cyan as his cloak, with similar scarlet etchings.

I'm assuming it's fine.

Name: Ezequiel "Ez" Sheuzor
Appearance: Wears a white overcoat with light blue streaks. Also wears a white headband. Has blond hair and green eyes.
Weapons of Choice: Dual Katana and a Naginata
Extra Info: Leads the Blackquill, a small rebel group based in the Great Forest.

Name: Ashlynn Alios
Sex: Female
Appearance: Has short light blue hair, and light red/orange flower markings on her cheeks. She also has an oval marking on her forehead, and light grey eyes. Ashlynn wears dark green robes, and a silver necklace. She never takes off her hood, and her face is hard to see. (Markings are made out of paint)
weapon of choice: Bow and arrow.
Extra: Lynn is usually mistaken to have a 'native' religion because of her markings, but what people don't realize is that the markings are from an artistic standpoint, instead of a religious standpoint. Her actual religion is like everyone else's in the Great Forest region.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Aaron Maxin
Appearance: Cold, smokey-black eyes, and dark brown hair. He has a scar on his left cheek, as well as a small one above his lip. He wears full ebony armor, and usually keeps his helmet off, unless in battle.
Kingdom: Hethera
Weapon of choice: Pole axe.

Name: Aphos (Aye-foes)
Appearance: Brown/tan/grey color pallet. His eyes are yellowish-grey.

Is this fine?

Last edited:
There was a fight at a bar and now david(jagson's character), my character and alta(Tsu's character) are strong in the woods. Not sure what anyone else is doing.

Storm has met Dulvac and has convinced him to come with him. They're now making their way to the main base of the Blackquill. The order has also been revealed to use runes.

On that note, two things. One; @Ry_Burst you need to respond before I can post. Two; there are currently seven councilmen, and I've only revealed one. Because Ezeqiel is my second character. Anyone else want to bother creating a second as well to throw them on the council?

name: Monn Shao
Sex: male
appearance: wears a brown cloak, grey pant and black boots, black tunic
weapon of choice: Staff

Last edited: