• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Gentle reminder to not minimod, folks. Report and move on, I've had to edit a few posts to remove reference to the now-deleted spam post. ❤️ Also, a general reminder that this is a game thread – I'm happy to let some conversation go on around the game, but try to avoid "(skip me)" posts if you can help it.

@Kibago Banned for RPing in a forum game ;)

(Well, I suppose I’ll have to disreguard the rulebreakers and leave that to the staff then if that’s the case. I apologize to @Teapot for this matter and will not let this happen again.)

*Sarniur immediately hides in his tank when he sees his trainer talking to Teapot*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for not using the short term of the last word.

(Oh, I’m actually making another one today. I’m pretty sure that I’ll likely have the nickname of Fakemon Connoisseur soon.)

*Sarniur takes a resting period in his tank while an electric type Pokémon could be heard jeering at you*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for having a letter in your username that not only repeats once, but twice!

(Umm... I’d have to get my list updated as soon as possible since I have multiple regions, and I’d estimate to be at least over a hundred at this point.)

*??? uses Inversion to reverse its negative and positive stat changes, though his stat changes are now only positive since he had no positive ones before*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for attempting to give me excess luck.

(That's an exaggeration, right?)
*he points the stick randomly -- expecting to know what will come -- and fire blares at the pointed direction. He feels like he shouldn't have done so, but the fire burns in his heart*
@Kibago, you are banned for implying that you have 100% luck when that word ("luck") does not exist (when the concept of superstition exist). It seems to all be just a coincidence.

(No, it’s not. Perhaps I should introduce you to some of my other Fakemon if I must.)

*calls for Celfium, Komona, Pyravi, Virtutot, Neourk and Pailosar to come over*

@WalterTheRalts Banned for not realizing that luck actually does exist when chance is factored into a game like slots for example. (Assuming it isn’t rigged or anything.)

Bonus points for whoever can guess how many starters were in there.

*he is in utter shock to see the number of people here at the same time. He has no other choice but to shoot fire at everyone with his stick*
@Kibago, you are banned for implying that she implied that. (This is to be crossed out. But I don't know how to)
@StarrySkys, you are banned for stealing my ban.