• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Art Topic I'll Probably Never Use Again

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
scan0006.jpg

I really wish my scanner didn't kill the quality.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Scanner raped the quality... Oh well.

scan0001-2.jpg

In this one, you have Yoshimitsu's two masks. The top left is of darkness, top right of darkness. The bottom left is a combination of the two, and the bottom right his his Light Based Weapon, a shield that can be thrown from his arm but is attached by a chain to his wrist. It also spins rapidly, hence the blades.

scan0002.jpg

Some of the many applications of Bahamut xD In short, Yoshimitsu can summon Bahamut into different things with different effects. Here, you can see the Bahamut Handgun (which fires either bullets or short blasts of fire), the Bahamut Guan Dao (which can extend similar to Renji's Bankai) and finally the Bahamut Jet Boots (which Yoshimitsu uses when he can't fly using his Super Transformation).

All sketches, obviously. What a productive psychology lesson.

Awesome robot =D

You're shading conquers mine in every way. (But I can't shade at all though XD)

Also: ROCKET BOOTS =D

(The rest is too awesome to leave any more comments on without repetition XD)

God I have to start drawing ideas the second I get them and scanning them into an art thread. >>; I totally thought of the dragon-face handgun months ago. Sad I never put them to good use. :c

Although, yours ARE awesome, along with the jet boots. Not a fan of the guan dao though. And everything else is pretty.

Scanner rape = Hate.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hahah... The things people come up with during classes ;p Concept artwork is always fun ^^

The masks are cool, but my favourites would probably be the bladed throwing weapon and that Bahamut Guan Dao. The details on it are really nice, and it's a cool design... even if it is Renji-ish ;)