• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Discussion Reboot

Well this going to be intreresting
Bio:
Name: Lucas
Appearance: Standing at 5'4 fairly built, black shaggy hair wearing a pikachu beanie, dark brown eyes, and wearing black jogger, and hoodie with patches.
Personality: full curiosity and always up to learn something new. His only negative trait is his temper, and when ever he lose it he goes berserk
Weapon: bow and arrows
Pokemon: Anubis (Lucario) and Thumper (raichu)
Family lost: every one when he was 15
Region: sinnoh
Crush: not any at the moment
Other: he was a former boys scout and had experience with martial arts.

This seems interesting
Name:Silver
Appearance:has white hair and a blue tail coat with black gloves and a
Black and white backpack also he wears a black shirt under tail coat and has lime green eyes also has luxray ears and tail
Personality:is kind most of the time but can be a bit mean sometimes but mostly cares for others and loves to draw
Weapons:has a black katana with a blue and a green dragon on each side also has some throwing knifes
Partner:Luxray
Pokemon:
Kirito-Luxray(M)
Asuna-Sylveon(F)
Happy-Umbreon(M)
Angel-Dragonite(F)
Natsu-Lucario(M)
Region:Unova
Crush:None
Family lost:all of them when the zombies started coming
Other:was trained to be a master at hand to hand combat also was trained to be come a katana master

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
This looks fun battling zombies with Pokémon.
My first char:
Name: Nick James Wilson
Appearance: black hair, and a black leather jacket with a blue t-shirt under it, black jeans, and black and blue shoes.
Personality: nice and funny to his friends and cool to anyone but won’t hesitate to hurt others (besides his buddy who is my other char coop)
Weapon: a combat knife and a silences pistol
Partner: Poliwrath/Poli (male)
Pokémon: Blastoise (male), Charizard (shiny and male), Venusaur (male)
Region he lived in: Kanto
Family members lost: parents (in a wreck), sister (killed by a zombie but not turned into one)
Sibling: sister (dead)
Crush: don’t no anyone yet so.... no one.
Other: Best Friend is my other char (coop). Has also traveled through Kanto

Then my other char is...
Name: Coop(Cooper) Parker
Appearance: brown hair, green sweatshirt with a black T-shirt under, black pants, green teni shoes, grey cap.
Personality: Nice and cool doesn’t really like killing alive people that much
Weapon: Silenced pistol
Partner: Swampert
Pokémon: Salamence (male), Dragonite (male)
Region he lived in: hoenn
Family members lost: none all in hoenn
Siblings: 2 brothers that are in hoenn
Crush: again don’t know anyone here so none
Other: best friend is Nick

Last edited:
Totally forgot this website was a thing

Name: Damien King
Appearance: Girzzeled beyond his years, with a full black beard to go along with his long black hair, he has tired looking brown eyes. He wears a white t-shirt, military fatigues, black leather jacket, combat boots, bandanna over his hair, and a wedding ring
Personality: power hungry and a control freak. Cold and calculating, rarely makes a stupid plan. Not friendly by any means, some may say he’s dead inside and be will go out of his way to kill a zombie
Weapon: Chains with blades like in God of War
Partner: Whismur names Aster
Pokémon: Charizard, Kingdra, Aggron, Garchomp, Lucario, Serperior
Region he lived in: Alola
Family members he lost: His mother and his wife
Siblings: none
Crush: none
Other: He had it all. Winner of several Pokémon Leagues, Chief Operating Officer of the Aether Foundation, rich beyond his wildest dreams, married to his childhood friend. But when the zombies attacked he lost everything.

Blue_Flash4

Hope there’s space left,

Name: Nate Oak
Appearance: Black hair, red T-shirt, blue jeans, black shoes
Personality: Kind, Funny, and just a great guy in general
Weapon: a shotgun
Partner: Venusaur (M)
Pokémon: Floatzel (M), Exploud (M), Rhyperior (M), Exeggutor (M), Sceptile (M)
Region He’s From: Kanto
Family: Prof Oak (Grandad) Dad and Mom he’s never met.
Siblings: Brother (he never met though all he knows is that his brother was a powerful trainer)
Crush: N/A
Other: He knows a lot of trainers from Kanto and was once the champion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue_Flash4

Hey @Snowy_Boi I noticed on your bio it said your char knows a lot of people who traveled through Kanto, if your accepted do you want my 1st char (Nick) who’s traveled through Kanto to know each other from when your char and mine went through Kanto?

Shoot... a new Apocalypse thread... I'm behind the times!

Name: Auren Corve

Appearance: Auren is tall, and thin. He stands at 6’ 3”, and he weighs an astounding 185 pounds. His skin is slightly pale, and he has plenty of darker areas, because they’re scars. He has black hair, though he colored a streak of it white. Just to stand out among others. His face and body are laced with faded scars, particularly because of his training, though some burn scars are because of a tragedy near the beginning of his life. Could he be considered handsome? Yes, but it is marred by the scars. Duh. His eyes are a dark grey, though he recently gained an “edge,” if you could call it that, of black on the rim of his iris.

Auren also likes to wear dark clothes, normally a black colored jacket with black jeans and black military boots. And he will wear these items when off duty. However, ever since he joined the Hunters, his clothes have become more appropriate for their work. His dark trench coat, black, embroidered Gaucho hat, back military boots, and somewhat-armored gauntlets are made to avoid bites, scratches, and look intimidating at the same time.

Auren carries a satchel with him as well, in the style like Indiana Jones, obligatory dark colors as well. It carries essentials: herbs, vials, and ammunition, in addition to a MP3 player, with a cord to upload songs he likes.

Personality: Auren tends to be quiet, though he can get animated whenever someone broaches a topic he thoroughly enjoys. Shyness is another main trait of his. He really has no idea how to introduce himself, though it gets slightly better when he manages to get introduced. Brilliant? Yes, he has to be, for engineering. His memory and logical skills are excellent. However... he tends to overlook the basics when he gets excited. That includes daily things in life. He also tends to be dark- after all, he loves Poe. He examines life bluntly, and if he thinks you’re doing something wrong, he will tell you so. And then give you an explanation why. Laced with sarcasm and wit. Based on his quiet and dark nature, he might seem brooding at times. He also enjoys heavy metal, though he is particular about the content.

Weapon: (no loud ones): dual Sabers, Crossbow.

Partner Pokemon: Cassius, an Absol

Pokemon Team: Cassius, an Absol. Scipio, a Zorark

Family: Tyron Corve, Father. Angylia Corve, step-mother

Siblings: (optional): Auria Corve, twin sister. Daniella Corve (older step-sister, 20) Haylen Corve, older brother (21), Sivyania Corve, younger sister(17); Gyrden Corve, younger half-sister (7)

Region You Grew Up In: Unova

History: (optional): Oooh boy. Prepare for some BACKSTORY.

Auren was born in a middle class family. His dad, a lawyer, his mother dedicated to taking care of a growing family, now added to by twins. He had an older brother by two years when he was born, but other than that, it was a normal birth.

At age two, Auren and Auria had a baby sister. Though the birth was a hard one, both parent and child survived. However, it signalled worse to come.

At the age of six, the family’s house burned down. Though no one has any idea what caused it, it resulted in the total loss of their earthly belongings. It also resulted in scars in the family, namely Auren, Haylen, and Tyron. Each one was burned fiercely, though they all survived this disaster. It just so happened that another family arrived on the scene: a family of Absols. It was with their aid that no one died, and Auren, looking for emotional support, latched on the the youngest Absol in the family. This was to be Cassius, Auren’s longtime partner.

At age seven, Tyron got Auren’s twin sister a Ralts. She was delighted, but the main impact was Cassius had a new family member.

At the age of 9, Auren’s mother was diagnosed with a serious form of cancer. She struggled for a year, before succumbing to the sickness. Auren, Auria, her Ralts, and Cassius, mourned together, as a unified family.

The twins finally entered high school. Auren’s dark, quiet, and brooding nature made him a target for bullying, but that almost non-existent. Why? A) No one wanted to antagonize his beautiful sister, and B) he won almost all of the fights pitted against him.

At 11, Auren and Auria’s father remarried, and the family grew. Soon after, a child was born to the newly-wed couple.

At 16, Auria’s Ralts evolved into a Kirilia. Almost everyone celebrated, though the Kirilia was bemused.

Auren and Auria were close, as close as twins could be. They did almost everything together. They ate together, they played together, they even managed to tease each other in similar ways. One example was when Auren started to get into Poe at 13, he started calling Auria “Ligeia.” Auria, in turn, started calling him “Narrator.” Even though they had their spats, they were inseparable.

At 18, Auria got into a crash. It was devastating. She survived, but she is now in a coma. It was also around this time that zombies started appearing, and that a new, shadowy order arose to combat them: The Order of the Ghost. Seeing an opportunity to protect his family, Auren joined the order, and endured the brutal year-long training. It climaxed at the drinking of the “Hunter’s Bane,” a trial in which few endured. Auren, however and luckily, managed to survive. He then gained a Zoarark, which he named Scipio. He now enters the region with a task from his Order.

Crush: (optional): You really think I would so blatantly tell?

Other: Really, the Order of the Ghost is something I got from DnD: the class is a Blood Hunter. Heheh... Also, sorry for the long Character Sheet. New here, so I figured detail would help. Also, I am unavailable on weekends, just so you guys know.

Thank you for reading this wall of text!
I hope you like the Stuff I added... if not, then tell me, and I'll remove it.

Well to answer your questions it depends if your char wants to go that way with JC and as for Shadow I'll probably add him in probably now in my next post and I'll add something to keep the plot going. I'll probably have the base somehow get a zombie to slip in and become invaded.

Blue_Flash4

I’m gonna enter another character
Name: Aleah Moonlight
Appearance: Green jacket, with black tank top under, green pants and black boots.
Personality: Kind but can also be cold at times.
Weapon: bow and arrows
Partner: Vileplume (Female)
Pokémon: Deciduye (m), Leafeon (F), Tropius (M)
Region: Alola
Family: Mother (alive), Father (Dead)
Siblings: N/A
Crush: None (Yet)
Other: Where’s a lot of green so it’s harder to get spotted in forest.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(I hope I’m not too late to join, this seems interesting.)

Name: Otis

Appearance: She is kinda tall, with wavy brown hair, and hazel eyes. Otis wears a sky blue bandana around her neck, she also wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, with a pink backpack. The backpack has a first aid kit, healing items for pokemon, food and water, with two boxes of matches.

Personality: Otis is very kind, and deeply cares about her pokemon. She can be impatient and a bit stubborn though.

Weapon in hand: She only has a pocket knife.

Partner: Scolipede

Pokemon: Serperior, Scolipede, Ampharos, Unfezant, Flygon, and Zoroark.

Region you live in: The Unova Region

Family: She only has her mother, Lily.

Crush: None

Siblings: None

Other: Otis and all her pokemon wear matching sky blue bandanas around their necks.

Damn, I stopped getting alerts from this. I made a post saying what happened to Kaleb. (He was shoved off the building from behind by a zombie shortly after JC left.) He is currently on a quest to find her.

Name: Jason Nagrom
Appearance: Jason has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black biker jacket over a black shirt. He also wears blue pants and black shoes.
Personality: Jason is kind and good-hearted. He always tries to do the right thing no matter what. Sometimes, he can get a little angry, but it rarely ever happens.
Weapon in hand: Battle axe
Partner: Sceptile (Male)
Pokemon: Sceptile (Male), Magnezone (Genderless), Golisopod (Male), Slowbro (Male), Umbreon (Male), Kommo-o (Male)
Region you live in: Jason is a wandering nomad.
Family members Lost: All of them.
Siblings: None.
Crush: Jason has never had a crush.
Other: Waffles because I have no idea why.

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
May I join the RP?

Name: Oriana
Appearance: Oriana has long brown hair dyed blue tips, usually tied into a braid that trails down her back. She is an average height and very wiry. She always wears a sleeveless grey top and skinny jeans.
Personality: Very reserved and serious, Oriana is quiet and focused. She is also talented at fighting and is very loyal. To earn her loyalty, however, is a different story, and not many have accomplished this.
Weapon: Crossbow
Partner: Adonis - Honchkrow (M)
Pokemon: Adonis - Honchkrow (M); Lucy - Zoroark (F); Tatl - Bisharp (M); Aura - Mandibuzz (F); Medoh - Camerupt (F); Rudania - Zangoose (M)
Region: Unova
Family Members Lost: Unknown, currently.
Siblings: One younger brother named Samuel - unknown whereabouts
Crush: None, yet.
Other: Though she is very experienced in the art of the crossbow, she is also trained in hand - to - hand combat.

@Blue_Flash4 JC’s Primarina healed the arm. Should be reattached. Unless you didn’t want that to happen?

Also, how did Kaleb’s knife end up hitting Bellamy? He threw it at the boss. As well as firing a bullet at his leg. Is that just gonna be ignored?

What about the bullet though? He fired a bullet at the guy’s leg.

Also, is JC dead, or did the creature just suck her up and transport her somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator: