• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Apocalypse Discussion Reboot

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
@StormingCobra55 he got it cut off again and replaced it with a metal one he found in the hooded men base.

(He also got his eye cut off in the base earlier. He cut his jacket a bit to make an eyepatch)

So how exactly is Bellamy gonna fight zombies/hooded men and do a lot of other things if he’s paralyzed? Sorry for triple posting by the way. I just had this question.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well I was thinking he would be more of a supporting role, that or learn to fight with a ranged weapin while in a wheelchair (yeah I plan on him getting a wheelchair, not sure where it will come from tho) if anyone else has some ideas for how my character can support the group while they fight, feel free to tell me.

Alright, starting soon, Kaleb’s story arc will begin.

Kaleb’s Charizard will begin to be the main focus of his team, rather than Pangoro. At some point, an immensely powerful Charizard with an Aura will battle Kaleb’s. (Stellar authorized this.) Kaleb will earn his Charizardite X at the end of this story arc.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
@OtisRolePlays sure. So Nick now has a metal arm, and Bellamy is now in a wheelchair. The hooded men now can mind control people. Nick, Shadow, Kaleb and JC are fighting a horde of zombies, Cooper and Aleah are in the base, Jason and Nate are working on defenses for the base,and that’s all I’ve currently read.