• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Amusement of Pain

Gross
(How about this then?)
Name: Laura Casey
Powers: To create illusions, become invisible, and mimic voices/sounds with incredible accuracy as well as throwing her voice.
Scars or injuries: An unusual rose shaped scar on her back.
Personality: Laura is clever, sarcastic, and somewhat cunning due to her experiences.
Appearance: Laura has red hair, pale skin, and amber eyes (surprisingly she was born with amber eyes). She wears a dark red shirt under a black leather jacket, jeans, and black and blue tennis shoes.
Backstory: Laura's family was incredibly poor. Times became so desperate that they sold her to the P.F.T.C so they could pay for bills and stuff. She's been there ever since

Gross
(How about this then?)
Name: Laura Casey
Powers: To create illusions, become invisible, and mimic voices/sounds with incredible accuracy as well as throwing her voice.
Scars or injuries: An unusual rose shaped scar on her back.
Personality: Laura is clever, sarcastic, and somewhat cunning due to her experiences.
Appearance: Laura has red hair, pale skin, and amber eyes (surprisingly she was born with amber eyes). She wears a dark red shirt under a black leather jacket, jeans, and black and blue tennis shoes.
Backstory: Laura's family was incredibly poor. Times became so desperate that they sold her to the P.F.T.C so they could pay for bills and stuff. She's been there ever since
You're good.

I'm kinda waiting for Aspen to post, seeing that there's direct interaction present. I wouldn't mind posting if there's some way to work around that!

Yeah.This roleplay is probably dead.I made a thread for a new roleplay,but I only have one person signed up,so I don't have a lot of roleplays I can do,right now.