• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Adventure of a Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf woke to the sounds of battle. She saw all of her pokemon fighting and Shard's too. Then she spotted Night.Oh look at the Umbreon! He has pretty rings... Wolf wasn't thinking straight. She crawled to Night; he was fighting his old comrads, his friends.... He thought,Can't Co-ntrol So-ul. M-ust sto-p fighting. He was controled by Darkrai. Then Night finally got control of his soul and saw Wolf coming to him he was then struck by a wave of sadness coming from her. Oh Wolf.... It's all my fault......

Night then heard a song, a soothing song, coming from the flute in Shard's hands. Wolf heard it also and she went back to normal. Then she burst into tears as she saw Night. she picked him up as his soul and hugged him. But the song had the powers to send the spirits away and so Night faded, his ring's light staying for a second longer then vanished. Wolf was still upset but was a bit happy that Night could rest in peace......

Erika watched, tears streaming down her face as her friends fought, losing their pokemon in an almost hopeless attempt to defeat Darkrai for one reason or another. She couldn't take it anymore, all the sadness coming from loses of friends and family. "Why, Darkrai, why do you have to be like this?" Watching Shard play the flute, a tune, she was sure, that was known as the Song of Rest, Erika tried to figure out if there was anything she could do.

Cresselia! Cresselia could help us, but we need to bring her here. Oh, I know! Bringing out her harp once more, she began to play a tune similar to Shard's but it was not the Song of Rest. It was the Song of Coming. Erika was trying to summon Cresselia. While she played, the crescent moon shaped pokemon appeared behind her. "Cresselia! We need help, all the pokemon are dying, and Darkrai won't stop, and so many lives have been lost..." She began to cry. Dear child, you need not cry. I shall do my best to keep away Darkrai from this world again. Do you understand me? Erika, knowing that there was once again hope nodded.

Looking back at Darkrai, she noticed that Shard's music was working. Darkrai looked a bit tired and was having problems staying up right. "Shard, it's working! There's still hope. Cresselia will help." Sending out Nightshade and Pop to defend the weaker pokemon but doing as little damage to the offenders as possible, Erika knelt down, strumming along with Shard. The Song of Hope. I hope all of this is enough... Even if it doesn't, I'll get to see Maria...once more... All that was going on finally took its toll on Erika. Her harp dropped to the floor, she following along shortly, her vision fading to darkness. "Shay....Shard....Wolf....We're.....friends..." she whispered before everything went black.

((OOC: This is so fun. It's almost summer vaca. for me, so I'll try to post at least once each day.))

Shay lookedd around. He could not see Cresselia anywhere. "Only one thing for it then....." He pulled out an odd looking feather from his pocket. Darkrai saw the feather and hissed. "[glow=red,2,300]No... It can't be...[/glow]"

"Thats right Darkrai." Shay smiled. "Its a Lunar Wing. And now, this is YOUR nightmare!" Shay charged at Darkrai and threw the Lunar Wing into it. The Darkrai Shreiked out in pain. Shay looked away. "Where is she Darkrai?"

Darkrai slowly vanished Shay charged at him. "NO NOT THIS TIME!!!" Shay stucj the Lunar Wing to a Sticky Barb and threw it at Darkrai. It attached as Darkrai faded away. "He can't get far now"

((OOC: This is gettin REALLY good!!!))

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: It's a shame to lock a thread this far in, but blame the person who decided to break a rule we've stressed over and over again to follow.

10. "Aren't you supposed to be one-off?" No character can have a Legendary Pokemon as part of their team OR in storage. So no claiming legendaries. A plot that involves using a wild legendary Pokemon is an option, but due to increasing abuse you must pass your reason for using it by a mod/admin first (READ: Linkachu or Yoshimitsu). Failure to do so could see your thread locked and, for now, your account banned.

I never okayed the usage of legendaries for this thread, and unless you can prove that Wooper did this topic stays locked. Any other decisions following that will be announced once we've discussed the situation. In the meantime, read the rules. We didn't write them up so people would ignore 'em as blatantly as this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.