• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Adventure of a Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm.... This WILL be a pretty interesting battle Night" Wolf murmured to the shiny pokemon beside her. She had known the gym leader and beat him when Night was only a shiny Eevee and was proud of him when he beat the gym leader. Now the new trainer had sent out a Ponyta. It lit-up the gym where Crescent and Shadow were playing in the dark and walked back to her, dismayed. She looked back at the trainer. He had an adventure a head of him.She saw the sub-gym leader look at her then looked back at her own Umbreon, who got a blow from the Ponyta. She was surprised to see any pokemon that young land a blow that hard. She saw them land equal blows to each other as she watched silently.
((Yea its kinda short but my brain craped out on me -_-;))

OOC: (( Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Had no time.))
BIC: "Dash try to dodge it and hit Umbrey with a Fire Spin Take Down combination," shouted out Shard. With a flaring nod Dash started spinning herself round and round and round with dust arising from the gym floor she finally hit a large wister of fire in the air, ran into it, and charged with a rapid Tackle toward Umbrey.
"Wow. Dash sure looks like she's having fun. Come on Dash use your full power with that and try to hit hard! I know you can do it! Do it for our team," shouted Shard again. Shard watched with the same joy and ferocity that Dash felt when she was battling. Shard knew that this would end out to be good.

Shay watched from the sidelines, trying to figure out Shard's Strategy. He slowly sat down on the stands with his Scyther, looking down on Erika and Shard."Hmmm. So this is the Shard I've been hearing so much about. Maybe he was right......" Shay got up and walked higher into the stands, climbed out of the roof and disappeared, leaving the Trainers to battle it out
((Sorry, couldnt think of much but ill make sure to do it again and make it longer next time!!!))

((OOC: Huh, it's been a while since I posted. And Girallade, maybe you could try adding more details?))

Erika watched as Dash charged towards Umbrey, illuminating the gym as she went. Shard had commanded his Ponyta to attack with Fire Spin and Take down. That was creative. I've never seen anyone use that type of combination before.

As Umbrey was hit and sent flying back, A boy with a Scyther walked in and sat on the stands, a little further away from the girl with a squad of pokemon, and then climbed higher up and left, out the roof top of the gym. That was wierd...He looked as if he was studying Shard.

Turning her attention back to Umbrey and the battle, Erika shouted for Umbreon to use Swift. "Add a twist to it," she added as Umbrey obeyed her command. Dash was caught in a whirlpool of stars, trapped.

"Let's see you get yourself out of this one," Erika said, taunting Shard to make a smart move.

OOC: ((Welcome, Girlallade! And yes, you should try adding more detail. That always makes posts better and longer.))
BIC: "Should be simple," snickered Shard, "Now use Fire Spin and then Stomp to send the Swift back! And give it your ebst shot," yelled Shard as Dash continued taking hits from Swift while trying to obey. With a grunt Dash sent the Swift spinning back towards Umbrey with ferocious power.
"Yes, Dash that's how we do it! We are definately going to get close if we don't win," encouraged Shard to his faithful Ponyta, Dash. Then, looking at the stands Shard spotted a female Trainer with a Luxio, Combee, Absol, Flygon, and shiny Umbreon; and nearby was a male Trainer with a Scyther. Looking them over Shard thought, "Hmm... Maybe I could battle them after my Pokemon get a rest. That is a good way to make friends after all." Then he called out to them, "Hey, you two! How does a battle sound later on? I'm looknig forward to it if either of you agree."
Then with his eyes turned back on Erika, Dash, and Umbrey Shard watched with anticipation until the battle was done and he would get his badge; or wouldn't.

Shay hovered over the Gym on his Gliscor, waiting for the gym battle to end and for Shard to come out "He had better come out soon". He began to think about shard's pokemon, and thought how he could defeat him. "It'll be hard. But I can do it. I have to." He leapt off his Gliscor and onto the ground. He lifted his Pokeball into the air and returned Gliscor. Then, he leaned against the wall, waiting for the battle to end. He sent in his Scyther to make sure that the battle would end soon. If it didn't, then Scyther would take out the other Pokemon.

((Hopefully its a bit better this time XD))

((OOC: I guess, Girallade, but still, it's only barely a paragraph. Won't you get in trouble or something for doing that?))

"Should be simple." Shard was snickering. But he wasn't kidding. Dash had managed to send teh Swift back at Umbrey, probably with ten times the normal power. We're in trouble... Umbrey's Swift was trained, and perfected to the part where it would hit the opponent no matter what. And now that Dash has sent it back at Umbrey...

Just as Erika had predicted, her Umbreon was hit with the firey stars. As Umbrey was knocked out and returned to it's pokeball, Shard was making plans for after the gym battle. "How does a battle sound later on?" Erika smirked. The girl's pokemon didn't look that strong, compared to Shard's, so it would be a simple, entertaining, battle. "Hey," she called out, not wanting to miss out on the fun, "I'll battle you, too."

Focusing on the battle before her, Erika sent out her second pokemon. Espey. With her Espeon, she had been able to attain telepathy, so there was no need to speak a word to Espey when she was in battle. Just, thoughts. "You're gonna have a tougher time dealing with this one, Shard!"

((OOC: Maybe, but this time, I swear It'll be better))

Shay slowly walked into the gym, out of view from the battlers. He sent out his Jolteon. If Erika thought she had a strong pokemon in Umbrey and Espey, it was nothing compared you his.

Shay leapt into the air making himself visable. "Volt use Thunder!" The Jolteon brought a storm of clouds streaming through the air. A burst of thunder emerged and striked Espey. Shay turned to face Shard. He then looked to his Scyther. "X Scissor Scyther!" The bug warrior nodded and charged at the Ponyta. It slashed into the Flaming Pony, almost knocking it out, yet somehow, it managed to witstand the attack

"What the..." Shay looked at Shay, amazed at the Strength of his Ponyta. No other Pokemon he had faced had ever managed to witstand an X scissor from his Scyther. "Now, hyper beam Scyther!" And orange beam began to emerge next to the Scyther's mouth. The, a large orange beam went shooting towards the Ponyta, knocking it out.

((OOC: Yeah, much better. It's longer, that's for sure, but your spelling could use some help. Were you typing a bit fast? XD I like the twist. But next time, ask before you k.o. one of my pokemon. And they're "weak", 'cause gzh is 'sposed to win the badge. Duh.))

Out of nowhere, a Jolteon came out, attacking with Thunder. Espey isn't gonna make it... The voice came from the boy who had climbed out of the roof a while before. He attacked Dash with X Scissor, and then a Hyper Beam. If this kid wasn't bad, then he was definitely crazy, attacking out of nowhere, especially during a gym battle.

"Return, Espey!" Erika was pissed. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, messes with my gym battles! "Come on out, Nightshade. Use Aura Sphere, followed by Mach Punch!" Nightshade quickly obeyed, knocking out the Jolteon, and knocking the Scyther back, falling on top of its trainer.

This was the same kid that was watching Shard just a minute ago. Wonder what he wants. But if he ain't askin' for it, it better not be good. "Shard, do something!"

OOC: ((This'll be interesting :D. Hmm... I wonder if we're allowed to catch Pokemon in PRPs.))
BIC: "It's your turn to shine, Growly! Now use Flame Wheel followed by Fire Fang! Give it full power," yelled out Shard. With a charge Growly, his green-striped Growlithe charged out at Scyther, the way they had practiced; sending out a burst of fire then running into it and using his ability Flash Fire, then cahrging at the opponent with a flaming tackle that would hit most of the time and then hit with a Fire Fang. The combination of two such fire moves on a bug Pokemon would definately knock it out.
Then with a smile Shard walked towards Dash and whispered while gently stroking her mane, "Great job Dash. You did great for your first battle. Don't worry about him, we'll teach him to mess with us." Then, with tears swelling in his eyes Shard yelled out, "Growly, add a Take Down to the combo and give it full exertion! We'll teach him to mess with Dash! YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in you!" With tears swelling in Growly's eyes eh continued his onslaught due to the love he felt from Shard. "Aroooo! Ar-ooo," yelled out Growly. Then he charged the final few paces and got ready to hit Scyther.

OOC: ((Gotta go for a bit. I'll be on later.))

((OOC: I dunno if we're allowed... I guess. Why not?))

Erika watched as Shard's Growlithe attacked with Flame Wheel, Fire Fang, and Take Down. That was sure to take down the bug type, Scyther. Turning her attention back to Nightshade, she laughed as Nightshade tied up the Joleton's legs in one knot.

Getting back to business, she had to get the intruder to surrender. "Corner him, Nightshade!" Erika said, watching the black Dragonite tower over the boy, threatening to use Mach Punnch. "So, kid, what's your name, and why did you attack us? We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." As the judge turned on the lights, Erika saw what the male trainer looked like.

((OOC: I'm helping you out, so be grateful. Describe your character somehow. I'll be on pretty much all day today. Tomorrow for sure, too.))

"My name is Shay." Said the Trainer, Staring at Erika. "You are not involved in this matter. I suggest you return your Pokemon before I make them suffer." Shay returned all of his Pokemon to their Pokeballs. He then threw an odd White Pokeball into the Air. Then, a red fire type emerged. "Meet Charmeleon". Erika Spotted an odd stone like an amulet on Charmeleon's neck. "Ah, this is called an everstone. If i was to take away the everstone, my charmeleon would immediatelly evolve into a Charmeleon.

He looked to Erika, and saw a fighting Spirit in her eyes. "looks like i've touched a nerve. But, like I said, I have no Quarel with you. So i suggest you keep your nose out."

((This is the third reply ive written, but the other times u 2 added another 1))

((OOC:
((This is the third reply ive written, but the other times u 2 added another 1))
What's that 'sposed to mean? And you put "my charmeleon would immediatelly evolve into a charmeleon."))

"You are not invovled in this matter. I suggest you return your Pokemon before I make them suffer." Even after he returned all but one of his pokemon, Shay, was still getting on her nerves. Erika looked at Nightshade, who didn't look all that frightened or worried, so she let him stay out, ignoring Shay's warning.

"I am sooo involved in this. You just interupted a gym battle. My gym battle. Attacked pokemon. Mine and Shard's. Shard's my friend, so, if you have a problem, you're going to have to deal with me. Now, what do you want???" Erika looked to Shard for help. And maybe for an explanation as to why Shay had just been attacking them, knew his name, knew her name, and why Shay was after Shard.

What in the world is going on??

((Sorry accidently put charmeleon.))

"Your Pathetic" Shay looked to his Charmeleon. "I'll leave you alone, once I get whats Rightfully Mine. The rights to this Gym. I knew that If i could beat Shard and get that gym badge that he was going to get, then I could prove it. This Gym Belongs to my family. Roark's father, Byron, Threatened my Father so that he would give him the rights. Although I do not wish to have this Gym, I swore to my father that I would get this Gym back. And do you want to know why? Because when I promised this to my Father, he was on his Deathbed. He's dead, and its my responsibility to see through his final wish." Shay returned his Charmeleon to its Pokeball and fell to the floor, crying as he fell.

((btw i ment i typed a reply then it said gzh had written one so i had to change it THEN it said u did so i had to change it again.

((OOC: Sorry ‘bout that. I just make these up so fast, and yeah. Might not be on tomorrow like I said I would, but maybe on Tuesday.))

"I'll leave you alone, once I get whats Rightfully Mine. The rights to this Gym. I knew that If i could beat Shard and get that gym badge that he was going to get, then I could prove it. This Gym Belongs to my family. Roark's father, Byron, Threatened my Father so that he would give him the rights. Although I do not wish to have this Gym, I swore to my father that I would get this Gym back. And do you want to know why? Because when I promised this to my Father, he was on his Deathbed. He's dead, and its my responsibility to see through his final wish."

Erika was quiet after Shay was finished talking about his father. "I'm sorry…I didn't know…" she whispered, dropping onto the ground next to him, trying to comfort him with soothing words and a friendly hug. "It's ok," she said. Shay's been through a lot…I can tell.

In an effort to calm Shay down, Erika returned Nightshade back to it's pokeball and brought Espey back out. Espey looked confused for a moment, but when Erika nodded, the psychic pokemon hopped onto Shay's lap, using Calm Mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: ((Back. Can't stay on long though, friend coming over. I'll be on after hopefully.))
BIC: Hearing the conversation going by with Shay and Erika, Shard bellwoed out to Growly, "Growly stop! Don't hit that Scyther! Come right here and I'll tell you what to do next." With an obeident nod Growly stopped in midrun and trotted back to Shard with a confused look on his face. "Ok Growly go show Shay how affectionate you can be. I'll send the others out as well. And remember be kind. He's been through a lot. Understood," said Shard. With a small Aroo Growly set off while Shard sent out Dash, his Ponyta with the dark chocolate colored fur, Sparkle, his Gallade with the eversparkling amber eyes, and Cheryl, the most beautiful Kirlia Shard had ever seen. Then when his Pokemon reached Shay they set about cheering him up. Cheryl even offered to heal his Pokemon, then Teleported onto Shay's lap alongside Espey and used Calm Mind on Shay.
OOC: (( Sorry, short reply. Couldn't think of much this time. Anyways, this is turning out really fun :D))

Shay lifted the Kirlia off of his lap and placed it onto the ground. He got up and looked to Shard. "Thank you." He looked to his Charmeleon."Hey, ki- I mean Shard. Can I ask you a favor?" Shay turned to look at Erika. He knew that she was angry but he had to try to make it up to them. He got up and held out two Pokeballs. They both contain the same Pokemon, an Eevee. I caught many along my journey but only ever needed one, Volt. They're yours for the taking. That is, If you want them."

"But, in return, I want to ask you something Shard. May I travel with you? Obviously the answers I am looking for are not here. Plus, it would be a good oppurtunnity to travel alongside someone for once. So? Whadya say?" Shay stared back into Erika's eyes. He knew that she would want the Eevee. She already has an Umbreon and Espeon.

((OOC: I might not be able to spend replies as quick nemore coz i gotta go sleep down my nans with my cousins till Wednesday.))

((OOC: It's ok. I probably won't be on on Wednesdays either.))

"The both contain the same pokemon, an Eevee. I caught many along my journey but only ever needed one, Volt. They're yours for the taking. That is, if you want them."

Erika looked up at Shay. He looked...hopeful. "But in return, I want to ask you something Shard. May I travel with you? Obviously the answers I am looking for are not here. Plus, it would be a good opportunity to travel alongside someone for once. So? Whadya say?" "Hey," Erika said, cutting in, "I wanna come too." She took the two Eevees from Shay. "Thanks," the dark haired girl grinned, "So, Shard, what do you think? You wanna travel with us?"

Getting up, waiting for an answer, Erika returned Espey into her pokeball. Motioning for them to follow, she led the way back to the Pokemon Center for lunch, and Shard's decision.

((I haven't posted in a long time. hopefully this is long enough))

As Wolf walked out of the gym she saw Erika walk to the Pokemon Center with Shard and some other kid. She over heard some of the conversation while she was asking the judge about the battle. And she still dosen't know who won.

When Wolf had all of her pokemon out in the sun-light she called,"Zipper, come on!" The flying insect pokemon responded with a cheerful "Fly-Flygon" and came down to Wolf's level. Then she got an Ultra ball out and said, "Return Zipper!" Then she put the ball in a back-pack with a full-moon on it and took out 1 pokeball, 2 ultra balls and a premium ball."Come on guys! Return!" She said as she held the pokeballs for the pokemon and the pokemon obeyed her without question. All that was left was her shiny umbreon,but they knew he travled outside of his pokeball. She made her way to the pokemon center with Night at her side. When she saw the trio of trainers she asked Erika,"Do you mind if I travel with you? I over heard the conversation when you agreed to travel with Shay and asked Shard. But would you mind if I came?" She wished she said yes because the only company she had while traveling was Night.

((OOC: I guess it's long enough...))

While they were walking, the girl with a squad of pokemon from before in the gym showed up. "Do you mind if I travel with you? I over heard the conversation when you agreed to travel with Shay and asked Shard. But would you mind if I came?"

"Well, I don't know why you're asking me...I wouldn't mind, but ask Shard and Shay. Are you guys o.k. with her coming along?" Erika smiled warmily. Having another girl along for the trip would be more fun. And interesting.

Wait a minute, I don't even know her name! For all I know, she could be bent on revenge like Shay was! Erika giggled at the thought. Looking at the girl, she said "So, if you're going to travel with us, what's your name?"

((OOC: Wow, I didn't really have much to work with this time...))

"Well its fine with me!" Shay looked at the little girl. He then looked to Shard. "What do you think, Shard?" Shay's Jolteon walked to his side.

"Oh, right. Erika, Shard and, whatever your name is, This is Volt. I've obtained many different Eevee's during my travels, but I only needed one. I have a vaporeon and a flareon too. In my box." He looked to his Pokeballs. "Now, let me think..." Shay looked around, trying to find a decent Pokemon. There, throwing around Gravelers, was an odd brown machop.

"Volt, use Volt Tackle!" The Jolteon began sprinting towards the Machop. Soon, lightining began to surrond the Jolteon. CRASH! The jolteon hit into the Machop, sending it flying.
"GO LUXURY BALL!" Shay threw an odd black Pokeball at the machop. It disappeared into a red beam and the ball fell to the floor, vibrating instantly. Then, came a click. Shay lifted up the Pokeball and attached it to his belt. He turned to look at the three other trainers.

"Well, I have nothing against the two of you travellnig with me. It'd be nice to have some human company around. The thing is, first I have to get my badge. Well I'll go train a bit. What do you say Erika, want to come? If anybody wants to come, go on ahead. I'll head to the fields," Shard said as he walked off into the distance with Dash and Growly at his side.
As they walked on Shard heard something, but what could it be? Turning in every direction Shard whispered out commands to his Pokemon as a feeling of fear and sadness overtook him. Collapsing to the ground crying from the pain and memories he was feeling and seeing Shard whispered one last thing to his Pokemon before he fainted, "A-al-l of y-o-u ppp-pp-le-ase, g-ggoo ge-ttt S-hayy, E-ri-kaaaa, and W-o-o-lf." Then with a dismal sigh he fainted into the dark unknown of nightmares.

((OOC: Joy, another twist.))
After watching Shay capture an oddly brown colored Machop, Shard took off to train. After he was gone, Erika decided to make a decision. "Well, I guess I'm coming along then!" the dark haired girl grinned as she looked at Shay and the girl.

From behind her, Erika heard something running. Fast and towards them. Turning around she saw Shard's pokemon, but no Shard. I wonder what happened. I don't think Shard would just let his pokemon run freely like this without being close... The pokemon ran up to them and began yelling, like something was wrong.

Quickly, Erika let out her Espeon. "Espey, what are they saying?" Using telepathy, Espey said: Well, they say that Shard fainted, a couple miles into the forest. They want all three of you guys to follow them because Shard told them to. Returning a satisfied Espey back to her pokeball, Erika looked up at the two trainers before her.

"You guys," she said uneasily, "Shard's fainted. Somewhere in the forest. He sent his pokemon to come get us. We've got no time to waist. Let's go!" With that, Erika took off, following Shard's pokemon, not caring if the other two were following her or not. Shard, what have you gotten yourself into?

A while later Shard began hearing voices, seeing awful dreams while he was out. It started with an awful flashback of Shard's early childhood.
There was a boy walking down the street with a girl and some Pokemon on the other side. The boy headed toward the girl, they were friends. Yelling as the boy went he hurried to get there, "Hey Katie! It's me Shard! Are those your Pokemon?" WIth a glance at Shard Katie jsut nodded and said, "Yes, these are mine. The Nidorina is Jabbers, the Bidoof is Stumpy, and the Zubat is Cuddles." Shard glanced surprised at her, "Wow! Where'd you get all of them? Katie smiled and whispered, "Shard, it's a secret. Don't tell anyone but my fatehr gave them to me. You know he works in that building that makes cool watches?" Standing openmouthed in the middle of the street was Shard staring at Katie. "That's your dad? I never knew that! Did he catch all those?" Katie laughed and replied, "Shard, yes he did. I'll tell you wh- Shard RUN!!!" Glancing behind them Shard stood in shock as a Golem rolled towards them. Pushing Shard aside in the nick of time Katie was left in the way of Golem while Shard was forced to watch the grusome sight. With tears rolling down his face Shard talked to Kaite, "Ka-tt-ie. *hic* Kat- *hic* ie. Please *hic hic* Katie please *hic hic hic* no!" Then with her eyes clouding over in death Katie looked at Shard, "Don't cry. We'll see each otehr again one day I promise. Don't worry on such a nice day. Good- unh." With a last look at Shard her eyes clouded over, her head fell to one side, and her heart stopepd beating. Then the flashback turned into another flashback. And many more after, each causing Shard more feelings of hurt, pain, and dismal while in that dark, dark world.

OOC: (( DX First flashback I've ever written. Enjoy. Hmm... I wonder what to do next..))

"I'll go on ahead!", Wolf shouted as she pulled out an Ultra-ball.Then she called,"Zipper! I need your help!",As she spoke a green and sandy pokemon flew from it's pokeball and a trail of sand flew behind it.

She jumped on it's back followed by Night. They flew up into the air where they had a good view of the ground. "Use Dark Pulse to find Shard, Night.." She wispered to her best friend at her side. Once she gave the comand, Night then closed his eyes to see into the unknown darkness that resides in everything, then he sensed a even greater darkness come from an object in the middle of the forest. Wolf saw the darkness that was radiating fron Night fade away. She heard a urgent "Um-Um-Umbre" from the impaitent pokemon beside her."Did you find anything?", She said with a spark of hope in her voice. Night jumped to the upper-body of Zipper and sent a ray of darkness from his gray-blue ring on his head. Then, her voice full of hope, Wolf shouted," Zipper! Follow the ray of darkness!" The Flygon responded with a nod of the head and flew faster. I just hope we aren't to late....she thought at last.

((i like twists and turns :3))

((oooo this is gettin good XD)) Shay turned and looked at Wolf, speeding away in the distance. "Volt, return!" The jolteon returned to tis Pokeball. "Go Scyther!" The green bug warrior emeged at Shay's side. Shay climbed onto its back. Scyther's wings shot out and began to hover. Slowly, Scyther lifted into the air. "Fly like the wind Scythe!" The scyther went speeding past wolf. [shadow=red,left] It cant happen like this. He had to save shard.[/shadow] He leapt off of Scyther and down to Shard's side, to see growly next to him. Shay shook Shard

"Wake up! WAKE UP!" Shay looked down the the floor. [shadow=red,left]Your here......[/shadow] Shay looked around. Slowly, his eyes began to close. He looked to his Scyther. "Ge......Erik...a......" He feel to the floor in a black out.

Some time later Shard started to stir. Groaning with the effort of trying to get up Shard looked at his Pokemon gathered around him. With a barely Audible whisper Shard said to Cheryl, "Cheryl, use Calm Mind please. I mgiht be able to find out what's happening that way." With a nod Cheryl's eyes turned pinkish-purple and she started using a soothing motion.
With his mind cleared Shard got up and saw Shay lying on the ground in a fevered fit. Then to the side Shard noticed a soft noise in the brush and said, "Sparkle, now use Psycho Cut and fidn out what's in that brush!" With a confident "Gal!" Sparkle's swords turned pinkish-purple -as Cheryl's eyes had done- and then sent off three flying cuts towards the brush. Then a resounding POOF came and something came flying out. Leaning out with Sparkle holding the body down Shard inspected the body and saw a girl with pale pale skin. That girl looked exactly like Katie but in an older version! Then looking at her Shard stammered, "What?! How... is.... this... possible??!!! THis is insane! But I better ask her what happened when she wakes up..."

OOC: (DX! Short reply again sorry. It'll be longer next I reply. Short because i got a P.M. Somebody reply and I'lll make another one. Too lazy to continue this one DX!))

Wolf, still on the back of Zipper, pulled out a slip of paper with a string on it out of her full-moon back pack. It was writen in a diffrent launguage but translated it said," Protect me from evil's power." and Wolf hoped it would work.

She put the string over her head and saw that Night's ring of darkness was fading and he was surrounded by a darkness that was from him. She knew that he was finding Shard. Then the moonlight pokemon jolted his head back to her, his eyes closed, his body went limp and he fell off Zipper."No!!! Night!!!",Wolf screamed with tears in her eyes, her only best friend in the world tumbled in the air like a stone on a mountain. He had fainted because the darkness was over-powering."Zipp-", Wolf started but she was cut off short because Zipper begain to dip ,head-first , into the air. Wolf knew that this was powerful stuff that they were dealing with. As they fell down to the ground she didn't see Night. Onced they hit a bush, Wolf returned Zipper to his pokeball. Then she pulled out another ultra ball and said,"Shadow! Crescent! I need your help!" And with a flurry of shadows the Absol and Lunatone came out of thier pokeballs full of energy."We HAVE to find Night you guys..",She said with panic in her voice,"You find Night, Shadow. And Crescent, follow me." She said walking in the forest. I hope we aren't to late......

"Ugh, what happened? What?! Shard is that you," Katie said towards Shard.
"Yes, it's me. Katie please, please tell me what happened. I'm begging you! Look my friend Shay is even suffering from darkness! And look there's even an injured Pokemon over there in the bushes! Wait, an injured Pokemon? I've got to help it," Shard yelled as he ran over to the injured Pokemon. Upon closer inspection Shard concluded that the Pokemon was indeed an Umbreon. Getting to his feet he gave instuctions to Cheryl and Sparkle, "Ok Cheryl. Can you use Calm Mind on this Umbreon while Sparkle holds it still and I apply this bark cloth strip to its broken leg?" With a nod from both they set off to do their task. Then, applying the strip to its leg Shard thought, "Well I'm no healer but it'll probably hold until we get out of here..."
Then turning upon Kaite he heard everything recited upon Cheryl through telepathy then with Cheryl using telepathy to tell Shard what Kaite was saying. "Ok, so let me get this straight. Katie was brought here from The World of the Dead by a Dark Pokemon called Darkrai? And now Darkrai was controllnig her with something called a Dark Void? Katie tried to resist but that didn't work and she ended up under its control? And the only way to stop Darkrai is to get its good sister, Cresselia here to help? Well this is definately gonig to be an adventure I can tell everybody about... Sometimes I wish things like this wouldn't happen to me," inquired Shard. Trning around slightly to check on the Umbreon and Shay, Shard noticed a pair of emerald green eyes staring through the mist.

OOC: ((What do you think of my RP now? Getting good?))

((OOC: lol, Yeah, it's getting good. Wow, you guys decided to go on without me? Rude. XD ))

While she ran after Shard's pokemon, Erika noticed Wolf flying over the forest on her Flygon and Shay, well, she saw Shay on his Scyther fly by a bit before. "Umbre!" Her Umbreon came out of it's pokeball, running off, faster and ahead of the others.

"Wait, no, Umbrey!" Erika was helpless she ran, quicker than before, because she knew Umbrey wouldn't just run off like this. Something was very wrong.

To her right, Erika heard a rustling noise. What is that? "Umbrey, go on ahead. Find Shard. If he's hurt, do your best. No wait..." Letting out Espey, she sent both of them off to find Shard. As she stopped, the noise was made by a Scyther. It looked like, like Shay's Scyther. After looking closer, she realized, it was Shay's Scyther. Oh, boy, what have they gotten themselves into?

Following Scyther and the rest of the pokemon, Erika made it to a meadow. Viewing her surroundings, she saw Shard, healing an Umbreon...Wait! Umbrey! As soon as he finished putting on cloth to its apparently broken leg, Espey came out. Looking away, she saw a pale girl, about her age and Shay, on the floor, writhing in pain.

Rushing to his side, Erika checked for any signs of sickness. All she could make out was that he was breathing heavily, not a good thing, and that he was burning up. Fast. "Shard, do you know what's going on? Shay's got a really bad fever, and I don't know enough about meds to help..."

((OOC: This is getting interesting... Sorry, would have posted longer, but then I had a load of hw today.))

OOC: ((XD I ahd NO hw. I'm gonna have to make a short post 'cause I'm gonna make some siggys.))
BIC:
"Erika, Erika calm down. Cheryl, use Calm Mind on Erika. Ok, it happened like this... Katie was brought here from the World of the Dead by a Pokemon called Darkrai. Darkrai starting controllnig ehr with this thing called a Dark Void. The only way to stop Darkrai is to get either his siter Cresselia or a Lunar Wing from her. If you can stay here with Shay and the Umbreon for a second I'll go gatehr some herbs. I'll leave my Pokemon here. I won't need them, trust me. I'll be back... soon. If I'm not... send Sparkle, Cheryl, and anyone else to find me and bring me here," said Shard as he smiled and trotted off.

A while later Shard collapsed in the middle of a clearing. The pure effort of running through a dark forest from a pack of mad Houndooms was enoguh to put anyone out. Then, with a nosie in the bush Shard got up panting and yelled, "Who's there? I'm not afraid of you! If it's you Darkrai... you'll pay! Katie was supposed to stay there! You brought ehr here. You amde her do you errands! Leave and never come back! Nobody wants you to destroy their lives, Darkrai!" But then a light pink Pokemon with yellow crescent moon-like "hair" came through. A light glow enveloped hers and Shard's body then pulled him up. "Those herbs will do no good against Darkrai's power. Here get up and get on my back. I'll take you back to where you need to be. Don't worry Shard. I'm Cresselia. I will help you," said Cresselia using telepathy. With a gasp of exhasution Shard muttered a swift "thanks" before the feeling of purity and sleep overtook him.

((OOC: Lucky. Hm, I should be doing hw, but for some reason, I'm not... :-\ ))

"I'll leave my pokemon here. I won't need them, trust me. I'll be back... soon. If I'm not... send Sparkle, Sheryl, and anyone else to find me and bbring me here." That was what Shard told her to do before he left to look for herbs. "Well," she huffed, "he was of great help." Leaving the herd of pokemon to watch over Shay and Katie, whoever she was, Erika walked to a nearby stream, wetting a cloth and bringing it back. Placing it on Shay's forehead, she hoped his fever would cool down, even if the nightmares from Darkrai wouldn't.

Looking towards Shay, Shard, and her own pokemon, she whispered, "Don't worry, guys. Shard will be back, and Shay will be all better." Saying it to calm herself more than them down, Erika sighed. Sitting in a circle of pokemon, she began to sing. Sweetly, an old legend of Darkrai and Cresselia her grandmother would sing to her before, when she was younger. "No need to fear, Cresselia will soon be here. Darkrai will run away, not leaving one dream astray..." And on she continued, waiting for Shard to return, and for Wolf to show up.

"Hello down there! I'm back and look who I've brought! Herbs won't work but Cresselia sure will. All right everybody clear the way," yelled Shard from atop of Cresselia's back. Then jumping off of her back Shard neatly landed on the ground beside Erika. "What did I say? I said I'd be back soon didn't I? Well, guess what? Cresselia agreed to help us against Darkrai. Sadly, Darkrai has gotten stronger than before and it will take the help of all of us and our Pokemon to stop him. Are you with me," said Shard to Erika who he caught singing to their Pokemon.

Around an hour later when dawn was beginning to break -on the outside of the forest- Shard was sitting under a tree with Cresselia, following her instructions to make a flute and necklaces from the Lunar Wing. Twittling around with the wings in his hand Shard said to Cresselia, "So, how is this flute supposed to work if its made from a feather? And what do I string the necklaces with?" Cresselia jsut looked at him and using telepathy said, "I will enchant the flute with Lucky Chant. The necklaces will be strung using a lock of hair from everybody that will get one. You will make a Lunar Flute, which you will paly; and Lunar Necklaces for all of you humans, and your Pokemon." Finalyl understanding the procedure, Shard put the finishing touches on the flute and neckalces then gave the flute to Cresselia. With a voice as sweet as honey Cresselia chanted in some strange, ancient, and forgotten language, "Oka-toma Yesi to. Oka-toma Yesi to. Oka-tuma stefi gat. Stefuta necktay LAGUY!" The flute then began spinning around in the air and landed down in Shard's lap as a solid, working flute.
Then taking a lock of his hair, a lock from Shay, and a look from his Pokemon and the injured Umbreon Shard then set about stringing them while waiting for the otehrs to igve a lock. Putting the flute Shard began playing a sweet melody that has been with his ancestors since the Dawn of Time. At the end, Shard looked at everybody and awaited their opinions.

OOC: ((DX this is starting to sound like a movie to me. I'll psot a picture of the Lunar Necklaces in the next post.))

Wolf hurried through the dark forest, without Night, hoping that her charm would stand the darkness coming from the center of the clearing. "C'mon Crescent..."she wispered," If the Nightmare Pokemon is here, I'll- I'll- destroy him for what he did to me...." They hid behind a tree and Wolf looked into the clearing. She saw Erika, Shay, Shard carring some flute-thingy, a herd of pokemon and a umbreon laying on the ground with bark wraped around its leg. She couldn't help but let out a gasp. A pale faced girl was with Erika; she looked as if she was from the dead that her face was so pale.

Wolf then walked into the clearing, hoping that one of them had seen Night. She saw the flute that Shard was holding in a crescent shape. And Erika was surrounded by pokemon. The morning sun was just starting to push through the clouds she heard a shutter in the bushes."Who is there?! If its you Darkrai I'll- I'll-", But she didn't finish. Shadow walked slowly into the clearing with a limp body in her jaws. It was Night....

"No......Oh No...... NO!!!!!!!" Wolf wailed. She ran to Shadow, tears streaming down her eyes, she didn't care if she got hurt; all she cared about was Night. Once she got to the Umbreon, he was no longer moving.

Looking up from the flute Shard looked towards the bush, "Wolf, I know you're there. Come on sit by the fire. This tune will calm your mind. Enjoy." Putting the flute to his lips Shard played a tune. But this time it was a different tune. A tune of happy memories, a tune of great times, a tune that could calm any mind into a sweet, peaceful, and calm sleep. When he finished Shard looked up and saw that his Pokemon were nodding off and that Shay was starting to look better. Then looking at everyone Shard said, "You don't know this about me, but I am actually part of an ancient tribe. That tribe eventually formed a vilalge. The village then became a town, and is now known of Jubilife City. Our music has been carried on since the tribe first formed. Now if you excuse me, I'll go change into our tribe's Ceremonial Clothing.

A few minutes later Shard came out of the bush with his hat, shoes, and regular clothing in his pack. His Ceremonial Clothing was amazing. The colors of light, the colors of dark. Cresselia and Darkrai two as one. They would blend into one being in the middle. That being by folk legend is Arceus, God of Pokemon. Then peeling off some bark from a nearby tree Shard said, "Well, here it is. As soon as I create some bark paint and mark myself we will be ready for the Ceremony to start. If you would like to join, I can make some crude Ceremonial dresses." Dipping the bark in a pitcher of water and adding two crushed berries with a dash of pollen Shard mixed it then put a light lnie horizontally across his face and a darker one vertically. They represented Darkness and Light; Darkrai and Cresselia. Tying the Lunar Necklace to his neck Shard put on some bracelets made from pieces of Cresselia's wings. Looknig at them Shard asked, "Well, do you want some? It'll only be bark cloth but.. Cresselia might be able to make them better.
Jumping onto a nearby rock Shard fastened a round rock made into a small circlet on each bracelet. Shard then attached small rocks and made sweet windchimes that souned as he moved. He was the picture of his ancestors.

Wolf nodded and brought Night to the fire. Then she spoke in a shaky voice,"My faimly used to worship pokemon like Shadow, Crescent and Nig-", She broke of bursting into tears.Then she yelled all of a sudden,"IT'S ALL CAUSE DARKRAI!!! I w-was in these woods as a c-child and I found Night as a eevee and t-then Darkrai attacked me but let me live but he said when n-Night evolved he would k-kill him...."Wolf wanted Night to go peacefully because they were best friends so she said,"S-Shard? Let me play my flute....cau-cause I want Night to go in peace." And without waiting for and answer she pulled out a worn, midnight black flute with glitering specks, and a pale blue ring with a moon behind it on the end. "Let ME go change really quick", She said as she left for a couple min.

Once she returned she had a dress similar to her flute that looked it was passed down from gen. to gen. It had a black veil with a ring on the front and white specks to resemble stars. The dress had the same markings as a shiny umbreon and had a crescent moon on the back. Her shoes were just pure black and were laced around her legs. She had a bracelet of obsidian and her neckalace had a blue-gray mineral on it. Once she was in the center of the clearing she was ready. She put the flute up to her mouth and played a song on how even though it is a long road it will end and they will meet again someday. Once Wolf was finished Night let his last breath and forever he lay still."I'll miss you Night....",she trailed off as she saw a shooting star go over the horison.

Shay slowly stirred and awoke. He now realised what it was "This time, it ends Darkrai. Maria is gone, and its all your fault." Shay ran through the forest, faster nad faster, never stopping. Soon, he fell over an odd branch. He got up and looked to what he had tripped over. He couldn't believe it.

He picked up the odd branch, examining it carefully. "Its.....not possible!" He looked at the top of the branch, to see a carved out Pokeball Shape. He held the branch in his hand and ran as far as possible into the woods. He ran through the forest, to feel an odd chill. "Come out Darkrai. I know you're here" A little, golden haired girl emerged from one of the bushes. "MARIA!" Shay ran towards the little girl but stopped. He looked into her eyes. Everything seemed normal but something was wrong. Why would Darkrai just give him his sister? He walked closer to feel the chill getting stronger. Now he knew what was going on. "VOLT! Go for a Volt Tackle!" He sent out his Pokeball into the air, releasing the speedy creature. Jolteon began to charge but stopped. Shay could tell what was wrong. Volt had already met Maria, but he couldn't tell why Shay wanted him to attack. "Just trust me. Do it!" Jolteon charged at the girl, sending lighting around him as he charged. He hit into the girl, revealing the form of Darkrai.

((I'm back ^^ Did ya miss me?))

((OOC: Ahahaha, yeah, let's go with that. We missed ya. And it does sound like a movie now. One that I would definitely watch. XD ))

Humming sweetly to the oddly familiar tune Shard and Wolf were playing, Erika remembered a gift her grandmother, shortly before she passed away, had given her. Grandma said it could bring even the strongest pokemon out of hiding. Maybe even Darkrai. He'll pay for taking Maria away. She was my friend, and one day, she just disappeared. That doesn't happen out of nowhere. Looking through her backpack, she found a small harp, portable, yet big enough to play. Kneeling down, she began to strum a couple strings, trying to figure out the tune that was so familiar, yet so new to her. As she knelt beside the fire, Erika's harp brought out some wild forest pokemon, but no Darkrai.

Sighing, she looked around. The spot where Shay was laying was now empty. "What happened to Shay?" she wondered out loud. "Guys, I'm going to go look for him. I hope Darkrai hasn't gotten to him, too..." Quickly returning all her pokemon, she said a quiet good-bye to Shard and Wolf and then ran off in search of Shay.

Coming to a stop, Erika saw Shay. "Thank goodness," she sighed as she began to walk towards him. Then Shay sent out Volt and sent him to attack a little girl. What's he doing? That girl, she looks...looks like... MARIA! "Shay! What're you doing? Don't attack her!" Running, she tried to stop Shay, but wasn't fast enough. Watching in horror as Volt hit Maria with a Volt Tackle, Erika realized that Shay really did know what was going on. The being she thought to have been Maria changed, revealing what it truly was. "Darkrai..."

((OOC: Sorry I used Maria, Girallade. It just a really good opportunity...so yeah... :-X ))

((Night is going to be a recarnation just so you know :3))

Wolf, still in her cerimony clothing, saw Erika pull out a harp and play a sweet tune like her's and Shard's. It brought a couple of pokemon out of hiding and Wolf then noticed that Shay was gone. Erika said a quiet good-bye and walked into the woods.I'll follow her to see what she is up to if she is up to anything, She thought.

Wolf took off her shoes and walked gracefully into the forest of shadows. She then saw a light ahead in a shadowy grove. She hid behind a tree and looked out behind the side. Her heart flew into rage; the murderer of her best friend was challenging both Erika, Shay and his Jolteon. "Stop!", She said coming out from behind the tree. Wolf ran face to face with Darkrai and screamed," Why did you kill my faimly and Night?!!?!? Just because I walked into these woods as a child and found Night dosen't mean to kill my faimly and my only best friend!!!!!!" Wolf was over-powered with rage and sadness; she coulden't control herself."And you use that poor soul for your bidding! You knew that I was going to come here.... BUT WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?!", She then sent out all of her pokemon saying," Attack that murderer!!!!" And all of her pokemon responded with a ray of diffrent powers. Electric, Dark, Flying/Ground, Psycic and Flying/Bug attacked him with so much power that it knocked Wolf into darkness.

Stopping the tune Shard looked up to see the noise that had suddenly played. Looking towards where Erika went Shard saw Darkrai. "Darkrai, you will pay! You have caused pain and misery amognst us all. It wasn't a Golem that killed Katie. I understand now what happened, it was you. You killed her in fear! You thought she'd grow strong enough to destroy you. Well, you know something Darkrai? I will kill you. I will do this alone if I have to. The Lunar Necklace gives protection. The Lunar Flute gives power. What do you give? Fear, misery, and.... death. You will pay! I swear you will die if its the last thing I do," yelled Shard towards Darkrai as he got up, tears in his eyes. Then with a mere glance at Shard, Darkrai used tlepathy so all of them would hear, "Fool, you dare say you will destroy me? It is true that I killed that child. But not in fear, it was destiny. The prophets ahve said this would happen. And if you stand against me, you will die!" Looking at Wolf Shard saw what was about to happen. He ran in front of the blasts yelling, "Wolf, no! He may be a murderer but taht won't do much against him. He only gets stronger. Somebody needs to use my Pokemon as well as I play the flute then, we attack. Otherwise, it's no use. Arrrgghhh!" Shard was driven backwards by the power of the attacks but surprisingly was still standing. Looking through the dark mist surrounding him he heard a cruel voice resounding through the forest, "You are smart Shard. I give you that, but now I must not let you play that flute. And to keep the others busy I will send in my own Pokemon." With the glitter of an eye Darkrai swirled into a twister of darkness and Pokemon appeared. But they were not regular Pokemon, they were the spirits of the dead. Among them was Night, a familiar looking Machop, and a very very familiar Houndoom. All three and possibly more had been seen before by Shard's own eyes. Then with a nod Darkrai's Pokemon set on attacknig the others.
Watching the battle rage on with tears stil lstreaming down his face Shard yelled, "Cheryl, now get the flute! Teleport it to me!" Then, before Darkrai could notice Cheryl was at it spinning from attackers while hitting them with Confusion when neccesary. But then she went down. Sparkle looked at her body still being attacked and with a mad rage in his eyes he sent to doing the job Cheryl was doing while still guarding her limp body. Delivering blows here and there Sparkle made it to Shard with the barely breathing body of Cheryl on his shoulders. Setting her down in the aura filled cage with Shard and the flute Sparkle set off to help with the fight. Seeing his chance, Shard began playing the flute with the Song of Rest, silently hoping it would work.

OOC:(( Anybody can control Darkrai. That way we can add more emotion and action with him. Same with Cresselia. Have fun :D.))

Status
Not open for further replies.