• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The 8 Spirits Of Mischief

"It's ok you can pet her" E'lani said as she noticed that Voum was eyeing Puddles. Then she turned to Omega to see him crying "it's ok if I where you I would be the same. Everyone. Has their own way of making friends" she said. " When I'm sad I go find water it comforts me" she said Then walking back to the group.

Last edited:
As E'lani left to go comfort someone who had broke off from the group for an unknown reason, her dog was still standing in front of Voum, panting and wagging his tail. It was obvious that he wanted to be pet, but his/her efforts would be for nought. "Sorry, doggeh. I could be careful, but it's not worth the risk." He then heard Ichor's introduction of him as the Mountain Spirit. "Eh? I know the mountains back home and the spirits that live in haunted houses and whatnot, but I've never heard of this Mountain Spirit. Does it haunt mountains or somethin'?"

Jake grew tired of just standing around the docks it was getting dark now and he had no plans to stand there as it grew dark and cold, suddenly he stamped his foot down hard against the ground and slowly up rose a rock formation similar to that of a huge table with connected seating and fire bowls on pillars on each corner
"Hey anyone wanna come sit down, also does anyone have anything that could light a fire if so please do so on the fire bowls I've got them set up to fuel themselves just light them" asked jake as he collapsed onto one of the chairs from exhaustion his forehead hitting a corner and slicing slightly
"I'm ok! Just a scratch" yelled jake pulling himself up "went a little bit over the top with the rock formation"

Omega looked around and heard some kid shout about fire." Ive got it." He exclaimed and jumped to the platform." Hi Im Omega nice to meet ya!" He smiled and set fire to the bowls. He clapped his hands and the flames enlarged into a roaring bonfire level fire. He sat next to the kid and yawned.

"Much better" said jake as the heat began to warm and dry his cold wet body
"I'm jake by the way, and if you haven't guessed already I am the host of the earth spirit" said jake pulling himself up from the forced slump he was in, he out stretched his hand to shake Omega's
"Omega, right?, cool name"

"Never thought i'd say this but I'm just too wet." E'Lani said as she sat down and warmed herself with the fire. "What can you guys do with your powers? Mine have proven useless so far." E'Lani said to Jake and Omega with a frown.

Voum watched in awe as the ground rose suddenly into the shape of a huge table with connected seats around it, followed by pillars at each corners, which one of the spirits (presumably the one that made the formation) placed fire bowls on top of them. Then another guy lit them without any lighter or even wood. Voum's slow mind began to process the information. Ichor told him that he was the Mountain Spirit. Would that mean that the one who lit the bowls was the "Fire Spirit"? Were all the other individuals here spirits of sorts as well?

As people began to sit down to get warm in the cold, he heard E'Lani ask others what they could do with their powers before exclaiming hers to be currently useless. 'So these people DO have powers!' As Voum walked over to sit next to E'Lani, the "ground chairs" seemed durable and got his hopes up that he'd be able to sit in them. Alas, when he lowered himself onto the seat, it withstood but a tiny fraction of his weight before collapsing under him. Voum just arranged himself in a more comfortable position atop the rubble as if nothing happened and glanced up at E'Lani, who was frowning. "Hey. You're the one that caused the odd rain, right? Does that mean you can control water?-Because I think that's useful in many ways!" Voum meant what he said. All the abilities sure seemed cool, more so than what he's been cursed with all his life.

Luminous decided to join the others at the table, he walked over there, the flame was warm and lighting up quite a bit of the table but there still was parts of it left in the dark, he created a small Orb of silver light which wasn't strong enough to blind anyone and had it float high in the air right in the middle of the table

Omega looked at the kid who just broke his chair and laughed." Want me to fix that?" He asked and extremely hot blue balls of flame floated around him and he smiled." I'll just weld it back into place if the flames strong enough." He sighed and the ball began to grow brighter until they were almost white." So what do ya say." He forgot about Ichor for a second and cringed." I guess you didn't hear about what I done in the other town did you?"

Voum's eyes followed the pretty silver ball of light as it floated to the center of the table, before turning to Omega. "You're the Fire Spirit, right? You don't need to go through that trouble of fixing the seat. I'd only break it again...Besides, you'd need to melt the rock to lava before welding it, and by that point it'd be too hot to sit in anyway..." He then turned to E'Lani. "Hey, you're the youngest one here, right? You'll get better at controlling your powers over time, I'm sure!" He told her supportingly, knowing full well that he'd never be able to control his own 'ability'.

E'Lani's eyes were sparkling at Voum now, and he secretly admitted it looked kinda cute. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly at her question. "You can summon a weapon? That's amazing! But um, about what you asked...I can't really DO much. The thing about weighing 500 tons is that I can't do anything about it. So, I've never really been able to sit in a vehicle or even step in a house without ruining something." Voum paused for a moment. "Although, I suppose I'm pretty strong as well. I mean, when your arm alone weighs 25 tons, carrying nearly anything else barely adds weight."

"Your a pretty fast runner for your weight and it would be like super strength to be able to lift that kinda stuff, and I'm sure you can do something else if thou explore your powers more!" E'lani said eyes still sparkling.

Luminous was reading a book close to E'Lani and Voum, he scooted over and introduced himself, "hi in Luminous, the moon spirit" he said as he offered his hand for a hand shake

Voum was going to shake Luminous's hand as he offered it, but he pulled it away at the last second. He let out a small "hmph" as E'Lani asked him what he was reading. 'Quite the nosey girl, huh?' Voum then turned to the glowing silver sphere floating high above the center of the table, awed by its properties.