• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The 8 Spirits Of Mischief

((all characters must start by receiving a letter from the immortal priest Ichor to meet at the abandoned dock, what happens before receiving the letter is up to you))

Luminous has just came back from school, he had scored the highest marks as usual during the tests and has helped out some of the students with their difficulties, "Mom im home!" he called out as he walked into the house, he noticed a golden envelope on the table and took a look at it, "its from Ichor, I wonder what he wants" he opened the envelope and took out the letter in it

Dear Luminous

I would appreciate it if you come and meet in person, there is a very dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd want to talk to you about, meet me at the abandoned dock down the street

from Ichor

Luminous felt his heart skip a beat or two, "something dreadful?" he thought before heading to his room and changing to his everyday clothes, once he finished his homework he went to the front door, a bit hesitant about going but finally gains enough courage to leave the house and head to the docks down the road

Omega stumbled into the Orphanage." I'm back!" He called and he was swarmed by younger children." Did you get any food?" A child called and Omega opened his backpack. He threw packed food into the air and kids scrambled for it. He took a bite of a sandwich and his gaze fell on the gold envelope." Konima what's that?" He asked a kid standing next to him, eating a banana." That's some letter from that Ichor priest. What did you do this time Omega?" He snickered and walked off. Omega muttered a curse and shuffled to the table where the letter resided." I haven't even destroyed anything this week." He picked up the envelope and carefully burnt it open. It plucked the letter from the envelope and read it.

Dear Omega

I would appreciate it if you come and meet in person, there is a very dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd want to talk to you about, meet me at the abandoned dock across the town.

from Ichor

Omega snickered and jumped into the air with delight." I'm safe!" He exclaimed and thought about the content of the letter." Dreadful is my middle name... Well Chinito is anyway but whatever." He sighed and grabbed his bag. Picking up his mask he turned to the group that had gathered around him." Guys I've got to go. Tougan, Guysa and Shikona will be in charge of this place. See ya!" He smiled and ran out of the orphanage. He ran for what felt like forever until he came across some kid making his way towards the docks." Hey there you heading to the abandoned dock?"

Luminous looked at the boy with confusion and said "yes, I'm going to meet a friend of mine, what about you?" He asked as he slowly reached to his spade in case things get ugly

E'lani walked down the road coming back from swim team only to get into the pool at her house. As she approached her house she was fretted by her dog Puddle. She checkexd the mail as usual, this time there was a letter for her. "That's new'" she stated then realized who it was from. It read:

Dear E'Lani,

I would appreciate it if you come and meet in person, there's a very dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd want to talk to you about, Meet me at the abandoned dock across town.

From Ichor

Her eye flicker in excitement. "Come one Puddles we're leaving!" She practically yells as she's running down the street. Then it starts to rain as she gets a glance of two boys heading to the dock, "crap" she yells.

Jake had finished school early that day as it was his last for the year, and he was now just putting the finishing touches on a pair of war axes before heat treating for his blade-smithing portfolio, just as he finished and was wiping the build up of scale off his gloves in his smithing apron when a rattling at the front gate startled him and he flicked knives from his pockets
"Mom?! Is that you?" Yelled jake as he shifted his grip on the blades
"Yes, Jake its just me I was just getting some groceries and collecting the mail, honestly you are way too twitchy have you been drinking that redbull coffee, crap again?"
"No, mom" moaned jake "anyway is there any mail for me?"
"Good, now that you mention it yes just this one, it's from Ichor"

'Dear Jake

I would appreciate if you came and met in person. There is a dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd like to talk to you about, meet me at the abandoned dock by the harbour

From Ichor'

"Hey, mom is it ok if I go into town tonight?"
"Um sure schools over so you might as well"
"K thanks mom, bye" said jake as he slipped past his mother and ran inside to his room, after about five minutes he re-a merged wearing his usual jacket and jeans with a thick black bag of assorted weapons slung over his right shoulder. Jake jogged out from his house and jumped on his motorbike before riding off toward the docks.
'This better be important Ichor' thought jake as he hit the highway and revved his engine

Omega smirked and drew out a kunai." Touch that spade and this goes right through your head." He smiled warmly and lowered his guard." You going to see the old man Ichor?" He asked politely and whistled. A black figure descended from the sky and landed on the ground between Omega and the other guy." Meet Scorch the hyperactive baby dragon." He laughed as the dragon sneezed and shot flames into the ground." Hi I'm omega nice to meet ya." He smiled and put his kunai inbetween his belt, revealing 8 more kunai and a katana.

"I'm Luminous, and this..." he pointed to the floor where white flame erupted, out of it comes out a white phoenix, "... Lunar, my white phoenix, nice to meet you Omega" he said, he then asked "wait you know Ichor too?"

A small bear like Automatron approached the two boys closely followed by Jake
"Hey are you guys friends of Ichor?" Asked Jake as he flipped two butterfly knives from his jacket, one in each hand.
"Cause if not and your the dreadful thing he wanted to talk about there will be trouble!"

"Don't worry we are friends of his.... I'm Luminous by the way" he said as he looked at jake, he didn't enjoy the feeling of pointy objects pointed at him and was ready to draw but decided to wait and see the new boy's next action

Omega laughed and flames erupted in a ring around the 3 boys." Well we're not but if you make another move I'll either burn you to kindling or split you in half." He grabbed his katana and slipped a kunai in his teeth. He looked at Luminous and smiled." So then should we fight him?" He smiled and rethought." Let's do a 1 on 1 on 1." He smiled and Scorch perched himself on Omegas shoulder.

Ichor harmlessly walked through the flame and over to the 3, "that's enough Omega, I see that 4 of the eight are already here" he says as he waves his hand in E'lani's direction, Luminous looked confused and asked "what do you mean by eight?", Ichor replied by saying "you are not the only one that has a mischievous spirit in him Luminous, there are 8 of you and 4 are currently here"

Sitting. Such an interesting activity. It's quite simple, but in a way somewhat relaxing and pleasurable. It is the ideal way to spend a lazy morning.

In any mind but Irene's.

"Oh come on! This is no fun! Where is Oliver? He's been making me wait forever!" Irene moaned to herself in boredom. "You'd think he's a teenage girl with all the time it takes him to get ready." She added, and then proceeded to stand up and stretch before pacing back and forth. The blonde haired girl was overly impulsive and her patience was the result of a bomb and fire- absolutely nothing in other words. Irene was already prepared to go out for the day, as she was always an early waker. Her brother, Oliver, slept past his alarm, and now Irene is utterly furious that she's not getting to her horse on time. Oliver had insisted that he drive to the stables this morning because he had to chat with the manager about showing his horse in the near future.

Oliver had recived a show mare four years ago. She was named Shadow because, ironically, she's white. However, only a few days after receiving her, Irene and Oliver figured out that she wasn't overweight, but pregnant. Shadow gave birth to, now Irene's steed, Thunder. Unlike his mom, Thunder is pitch black, but over the four years that Irene nurtured the colt, his hindquarters fuzzed to white in the rough shape of a lightning bolt. That's when the officially registered his name as a Thunder.

Irene sighed and gave up waiting for her brother and stepped outside, but noticed a gold letter on the front porch. "What in the world? Who is rich enough to send letters made of gold?" Irene muttered as she picked up the letter and gently opened it.

Dear Irene,

I would appreciate it if you come and meet in person, there is a very dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd want to talk to you about, meet me at the abandoned dock down the street

from Ichor

Ichor. That name felt familiar somehow. Anywho, Irene recognized this as being important, though strange, and went back inside the house. She wrote a letter to Oliver explaining where she went, and they walked back outside. Irene grinned and let out a small sigh. In an instant Irene jumped into the air, spurted bat-like wings and was flying at the speed of sound. The journey took a whopping five seconds, as she finally landed at the stables. Irene had decided that Thunder needed his excersies, so why not take him with her? He could be good defense if need be. The wings on their back dissipated, and she walked right in. Thunder looked up from his hay to greet Irene, but she didn't have any treats, so he just went back to eating. He was still small ish, he had some growing to do, but he definitely stood at more than 15 hands, (about five feet, from hoof to shoulder) and was more than strong enough to be ridden. Irene sighed. She didn't have time to saddle him, so instead she just vaulted her way onto him, and then walked out of the barn, riding Thunder. He wasn't very happy about being made to leave his hay, but this was his first time outside for a while, so it wasn't that bad.

The stables weren't far from the harbor, and Irene arrived in a matter of minutes. Before in sight, she dismounted so she didn't look overly intimidating, but then she simply walked out to meet the others, Thunder right behind her. "Hey! So what's this about?" Irene asked the group of people, already assembled without giving a thought to introducing herself.

"haha a flaming katana? Suits you hot-head" Jake as he stamped his foot and stones extinguished the ring of flames
"So let me guess fire spirit? Well if you haven't already guessed I'm the host of the earth spirit"
"Ichor what did you need to speak to us about anyway?"

Last edited:
Mira sat inside her house, watching the rain fall. It was quiet afternoon at her home, Mira's only company being her shy little arachnid. Mira was distracted, a golden letter lying on her table was enrapturing her. It had been delivered that morning, and Mira hadn't touched it since. Nobody would waste there money on a golden envelope unless they were filthy rich, so why had the letter been addressed to her? After sitting in silence for a few minutes, curiosity took over Mira and she grabbed the mail off her table. She tore it open carelessly, and inside the envelope was, as expected, a letter. Mira narrowed her eyes and read it carefully.

Dear Mira,

I would appreciate it if you come and meet me in person, there is a very dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd want to talk to you about. Meet me at the abandoned docks down the street.

From Ichor

Mira felt uneasy once she had finished reading, but was strangely inclined to meet this unfamiliar person at the docks. Mira quickly walked over to her spier habitat container, which contained her tarantula, Claude. She gingerly took off the lid and picked up her pet. It reacted slightly, but settled into Mira's hands. She smiled slightly an placed her tarantula on her left shoulder. Claude was trained well, and had been with Mira for a good amount of time. Mira then grabbed her raincoat, put it on, and opened her front door. She was greeted with rain, and lots of it. Mira groaned in annoyance, but walked forward. She used her power to make a gust of air form around her body, blocking the rain from Mira. She smiled, and set off towards the docks.

(Actually @Frontier Master I claimed it in the discussion thread before you made you bio please change yours)
Omega sheathed his weapons and watched as scorch covered his body in flames to warn the newcomer. He looked over to the priest and smiled." Hey old man you scared me with that letter. I though I did something wrong." He looked over Luminous and laughed." Did you think it was a coincidence that we have weird magical powers and a priest asks us to do something?" He looked st the sky and sighed." It's almost night Ichor wrap this up quickly please."

@OmegaCarvineplays oh sorry nvm I have changed to use a sword similar to Excalibur from fate stay knight

Jake just laughed as his skin suddenly gained a dark earthy texture in response to the Phoenix before returning to normal, Claws then re-appeared and sat down beside him
"So Ichor other than introduce me to hot head over here, why did you call us here? Cause I doubt this is just a social get together"

Omega snickered and thought for a moment." So a mix of a Merlion and a hippocampus type thing?" He smiled and Scorch hipped towards Puddles and nipped his ear playfully." Hi E'lani I'm Omega. Nice to meet ya." He grabbed a piece of mud off the floor and set fire to it." Do you have some weird power then?" He mused and grabbed his phone." Damn Shikona. What's wrong?" He asked the phone and a voice spoke from the phone." Are you coming back the kids are killing me!" The voice yelled and Omega sighed." See ya later Shikona." He hang up and looked at the group." What did I miss?"

"Hey be nice she's just a blue dog with fins you have a dragon for stars sake" she says petting the dragon "and for the answer to the first question...Wanna guess why there's so much rain today?" Blushing with embarrassment as she manipulates the water around the dock. Puddles watching the water intently his tail occasionally hitting Omega.

Last edited:
Ichor took a deep breath and decided to answer Omega and Jake's question, "long time ago, exactly 800 years in the past, there where 12 evil spirits, 4 demonic ones that ruled the world and 8 generals that led their dark armies, after years of tormenting humanity I decided to seal the army and the 4 demonic spirits in a stone pillar, I made a deal with the 8 other ones where if they didn't want to share the others' fate then if their previous masters return they are to protect earth, I helped them find hosts and now the 4 are free and slowly but surly so is the army, the 5 of you are already here, all we are waiting is for the last 3" he said and then pointed to each one and said "Luminous host of the Moon spirit, Omega host of the Fire spirit, Jake host of the Earth spirit, E'Lani host of the water spirit and Irene host of the Sky spirit"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't see the rest of you, I'm E'lani!" She says to Luminous, Jake and Irene. The turning to Ichor " so why do WE have powers exactly, and who is my previous master?"

Mira saw a group of people huddled in the rain. Mira was slightly suspicious, but decided to talk to them either way. Maybe they got the letter as well, or maybe this was just a prank played by some dumb kids. Mira thought, and approached the figures in the rain. "I received a message telling me to meet someone named Ichor. I assume you all got the same message, or you're pranking me." Mira said in a monotone voice. Without taking her eyes of the people in front of her, Mira took Claude down from her shoulder and held him gently.

"Oh, Hello I'm E'lani!!! Who are you? Do you have powers to? Woah, Is that a spider!" She said to the girl, accidentally making it rain harder beacause of her exitment As Puddles Jumped on E'lani

Ichor sighed and with a wave of a hand the rain cleared, "I see the Wind spirit is here.... to answer your question E'Lani, you are the hosts because your mothers where the only ones willing to have their children to be the hosts, and it isn't your previous master it's the spirit's previous master, the 4 demonic Spirits" he said, Luminous looked at him in confusion and asked "your telling us our mothers knew about this?", Ichor just nodded

Irene crossed her arms. Out of all the people on the world, she had to be stuck with these guys? A small scowl crossed her face. Normally she doesn't judge a book by its cover, but these people weren't normal. Duh, they were blessed by spirits or something. Was she like this when she was around normal people? Irene sighed, walking back to Thunder. The fresian horse lifted his head from eating at her approaching, nickering softly. The large black horse nosed his way through her hair, searching for treats within its golden color. "Thunder, quit. You're so weird." Irene laughed, gently pushing him away. She sighed and turned back to the group of people, suddenly irritated by the rain. She tried her best to listen to Ichor, but her frustration showed clearly on her face. Irene remained silent, only because her frustration would alarm Thunder.

Omega saw the look of disgust on Irene's face." Do you want me to give you a tan to make that horrible scowl moderately pretty?" He sneered and a ball of fire bursted from his palm. He looked at Ichor and smiled." I guess you didn't here about my ER...accident in the other town?" He quizzed and touched the hilt of his katana. In 1 swoop he had it out of its sheath and in his hand." This is the not quite so legendary katana Kuranere. I got it from this old guy Ichor. Isn't that right buddy?" He smiled and Scorch scurried over to Irene and flapped at head height, growling at her." He doesn't like you." Omega translated.

Irene flashed an annoyed look at the fire spirit host at the comment. "Excuse me? You might want to cool it hothead." She crossed her arms again as huge bat wings emerged from her back, extending out like Irene was about to take off. With a small sigh, the wings folded behind Irene, but they were still there. She wasn't quite ready to back down. Irene watched as the fire host pulled out a Katana, and swing it around. She was about to bite out a witty remark, but held her tongue in a forced silence. For whatever reason, Irene had left her Javelin and bow at home, but she had no intentions of showing off. Thunder caught on to his rider's frustrations and swiveled his ears around to slyly asses the situation. However, when the dragon began to growl at Irene, that was the last straw. Before the young adult could spit something rude out of her mouth, the large Fresian horse took off at a canter and halted right in front of the dragon, baring his teeth with his ears pinned back. Thunder lifted his front legs off the ground slightly in a half rear, challenging the dragon's patience and dominance.

(I think I just reversed Irene's personality. Oh well, I love playing the cocky characters sometimes.)

Mira rolled her eyes. "Both of you need to chill. Don't fight if violence isn't needed, an you'll probably hurt yourselves rather than each other." Mira cleared her throat. "My name is Mira, and Ichor is correct, I am the Wind Spirit." She smiled in attempt to be friendly. "What exactly are we doing here, though? What is this 'bad thing' that's supposed to be coming?" Mira asked with interest.

"Enough already!" Yelled jake as he stamped his foot and rocks flew up everywhere "hot-head put the sword away before i tear it in half! Bat girl and moana calm down we all here for a reason, water girl please stop this rain"

Irene huffed in frustration as her wings disappeared and she placed a gentle hand on Thunder's neck. Slowly he backed down, and returned to grazing, but continued shooting glances at Scorch. Irene finally wiped the scowl off her face in a true defeat. "I'm sorry, it's just that I've been super irritable, not to mention that it's a little curious that none of you bothered to ask my name- I guess I'm just being a bit-- err, female dog." She apologized, carefully correcting her language. "I'm just overreacting. I'm Irene by the way, and that's Thunder, he's such a sweetie when he isn't angry." She pointed to Thunder, and the Fresian lifted his head up from eating in turn.

"Ok I'll try.." After 5minutes of trying E'lani finally stopped the rain. "I hate it when people fight," she said now starting to smile, "but now that's over I can properly introduce myself I'm E'lani obviously the water spirit. Can I pet your horse?"

Mira chuckled slightly. "It's okay, I honestly should have been more polite when introducing myself. To be fair, It wasn't entirely your fault, Irene. Flame-boy over here was being brash, but he'll cool down soon." Mira sympathized with Irene and patted her lightly on the shoulder. "Anyways, what'd I miss when I wasn't here? I'm guessing some important information, no doubt." Mira queried.

"Thunder? Pet him? Pfft. He'd much rather if you spend every ounce of your energy and love on him." Irene snickered, knowing how much Thunder enjoys being around humans, especially those who give him lots of attention. She nodded for extra confirmation, just in case if E'Lani didn't get her little joke. When the other girl came over and sympathized with her, Irene felt immensely better. It had been a long time since she had a girl about her age agree with her. "I'm still not sure what's going on. Sorry I can't help you there." Irene said in response to the girl's comment. "Oh I didn't catch your name." She added.

"Thanks!!!" E'lani said Laughing at Irene's joke "By the way if you ever need help cooling Omega down I'm your girl, I mean he's fire and I'm water" she says while giggling at Thunder.

Last edited:
Mira waved away Irene's apology. "It's okay, don't worry about it. I bet you everyone's confused here; and I'm Mira Sun, pleased to meet you." Mira winked and laughed at the action. She held out her hand for Irene to shake, her smile never fading from her face.

To live in the mountains was to experience things you wouldn't anywhere else. It was dawn, the sun still hidden for some, but for others only a few hundred meters away, the light of life had been blanketing them for several minutes. The fresh, dry, cool breeze evaporated all sweat, the peaks were so high that they pierced the clouds, and in return the clouds' shadows stretched greatly upon the incredibly steep earth. To live in the mountains was to experience something beautiful...that is...unless your a very cranky young mailman who had to trek through miles of rocky forest just to deliver a stupid letter to a place which may or may not still have residents.

"I can't believe I had to trek through miles of rocky forest just to deliver a stupid letter to a place which may or may not still have residents!" A mailman grumbled crankily as his tired legs slugged lowly across the uneven ground, causing him to trip and fall. "I was going to take my son to his friend's birthday party and then watch the game with the boys, but NNNOOOOOOooo" he complained as he picked himself back up. "I know it's hard to get Internet connection up here for email, but seriously! Who would live in this barren wasteland anyway?" He gazed at the trees around him. He was nearing 15,000 feet, and they were short, thin, and wilted. "Who would know anyone from all the way up here?" The mailman pulled out the letter in question, its golden envelope indeed signifying great importance and thus also sparking his curiosity. He shook his head in restraint and put it away. While they didn't seem like they did much, mailwomen and mailmen had important codes and responsibilities to deliver without violations to privacy nor any other complications, and they wouldn't dare break them, even if it meant sacrificing time with their families.

As the mailman turned back in front of him, he spotted a series of stacked parallel logs around the corner through a thick group of trees. When he approached, the sight expanded into that of a log cabin. While relieved at finally reaching his destination, he soon shifted his attention to the ground around the building. It was dense, jagged, and was scattered with what looked like craters, many overlapping each other, as if someone smashed an unimaginably massive hammer into the ground hundreds of times. The guy hesitantly walked through what could have once been a minefield and, since there was unsurprisingly no mailbox, knocked on the front door before slipping the golden letter under it. As he turned around and began heading in the other direction, however, the door creaked open. The mailman stopped and slowly twisted his head to find...an anteater thing?-who had already picked up the letter with strange clawed hands. 'No, it's definitely not an anteater. It's too big...and has pointy scales...and a weird long tail...and those freaky hands...yeah, I'm out.' Deciding not to even question stuff, the mailman continued on his way. He only quickened his pace when he then began hearing thuds and the rustling of trees from a distance. 'Great, now there's a giant, too?!' The thuds grew in volume, and then a figure suddenly jumped from higher ground fifty feet up, before landing with a thunderous crash. The mailman was knocked two feet into the air, making him fall forward and strike his forehead against a rock. He turned on his back, seeing a surprisingly short figure now holding the letter before slipping unconscious. The last thing he heard was a deep Canadian accent: "Eh? What's a harbor?"

When he had woken up after about an hour, the mailman couldn't find the short man nor the creature anywhere.

--------------

"She'll be coming 'round the"....THUD..."mountain when she"...CRACK..."comes!"...CRUSH..."She'll be coming 'round the"...STOMP..."mountain when she"...WHOMP..."comes!"

People in town were looking out their windows to find the source of the terrible noise."Oh God, not another freak..." One of them moaned. What they found was a four-foot tall, barefoot, fourteen year-old bald dwarf boy singing his favorite song...and also leaving a trail of devastation that was once the sidewalk, as every step he took indented a considerable crater in the ground. He was carrying a colossal backpack from the several week-long journey (He tried riding in a vehicle once...didn't go so well) and leaned a hiking stick his shoulders. His name was Voum, and his partner, Tama the Pangolin, waddled beside him, seemingly unaffected as she became briefly airborne every once and a while. Voum took out the letter he had received and read it over again.

'Dear Voum,

I would appreciate if you came and met in person. There is a dreadful thing in the waiting that I'd like to talk to you about, meet me at the abandoned dock by the harbour. I know you live further away than the others (yes, others are coming) and that you've lived fairly isolated, so here's what you need to do: Head East and show others others the following address so they can guide you.

From the Ichor Priest'

As Voum put away the letter, he and Tama entered a rain which seemed to only encompass a specific area, strange. He heard commotion up ahead, and soon he spotted seven individuals on a dock by a harbor; six of them didn't look much older than he was, but one of them looked like an older man. Also, many seemed to have animal companions like him, but he could identify none save the dog and black horse.

Figuring that this was his destination, Voum approached the group as quietly as possible, but the ground collapsing under his feet still made quite the racket. He dropped his backpack on the ground. "Hey...uhh...I got this letter and-" The second he stepped foot onto the dock, it didn't stand a chance, collapsing immediately under him. Voum fell straight through it and into the water. It was a good thing that it only went up to his waist given that he couldn't swim and likely would never be able to in his life, but the few feet of water didn't slow his impact at all. He landed with a CRUSH, and the resulting vibrations created moderate ripples in the water. Voum trekked slowly back to shore, upset that he got his favorite cargo pants wet. He turned back towards the group. 'Man, these people sure are strange, eh?' In addition to all the odd creatures, one girl had bat-like wings, one boy was wearing a skull mask, and many of them seemed to be carrying weapons for some reason. He summed up his confusion with a very Canadian "Eh?"

(Yeah, don't know why I went so in-depth with the mailman...lel)

"Oh no, Do you need help? Are you ok? I'm E'lani by the way." She said as she ran up to the newcomer.... He looked wet she was afraid it was her doing. Puddles Was close behind her.

Voum glanced up at the girl who had introduced herself as E'lani and asked if he was ok. She wore brightly-colored clothes and had splotches of blue in her otherwise brunette hair. Additionally, she appeared to be one of the youngest in comparison with the others. Of course, even she was still taller than he was, but Voum was used to it. "I-I'm alright, thanks. My bum's all wet, though..." He noticed the dog which was most likely E'lani's and was almost tempted to pet it, but he knew better.

"Looks like Voum has arrived, I introduce you to the Mountain spirit" Ichor said, none other than Luminous was listening to him though, Luminous went over to Irene and introduced himself "hi, I'm Luminous, the Moon spirit, Ichor told us you where the Sky spirit"

Omega calmed down a tear slowly fell down his face, like the tapestry of life, and he wiped it off in frustration." I'm sorry I don't exactly like people much unless they're the kids back at the orphanage." He mumbled to Irene and his attention was taken by a newcomer. He smiled a little when the kid fell in the water but it turned into gritted teeth. He spat in the middle of the group and walked to a nearby rock outcrop. He put Kuranere back and rocked himself slowly." Ichor knows I have people problems with new people. I can't warm up to them... I just don't know... what to do." He whispered, tears coming more forcefully.