• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alrighty. So I made a couple more picrew pictures
Hollow Knight Marcel:
A3A19778-9B54-4DDF-B6AE-94FEA7FEDCF4.png

Marcel (Normal):
B94336CE-E86E-4536-B4F1-3B83313E8B99.png

Samael:
E7B4BD66-EFDC-463F-82A9-3F79E43C8F99.png

Judas:
571962C7-E44C-4E25-B85A-78CE6E9FC0D0.png

MarcelGalliard790

Oh great, not am I lacking inspiration to post but I also missed a full page worth of posts for some reason. XD

Alright, question about the dorms, I saw groups of 4 on the spreadsheet, but I thought I read somewhere that each dorm had two rooms? Does that mean people are sharing, or did I miss something?
You got it right. People are going to be sharing rooms.

MarcelGalliard790

Sorry for the double post, but I needed to ask another question. Are any of Alex or Emma's dormfellows around said dorms? If so I may need to adjust my post somewhat.
Not that I know of. You are going to have to ask @The Dark Fairy @Clite of Dragonbow and eventually when the other character @Crystal1302 wants to introduce. They’ll be with Emma. But Emma is by herself currently

MarcelGalliard790

Alright. So time for a little more about Marcel. One that I will have to await approval from Cryronn.

Marcel knows many different languages, Russian and German being his strongest because of Samael and Nix.

Marcel knows how to play many different instruments. Primarily the guitar, violin, piano/organ, and a clarinet.

Marcel can make a little buddy kinda similar to Doku and Clive but in this case Marcel can summon him whenever he wants to. It’s name is “Hollow”
Example. (Yes. I know it is a hollow Knight reference but still. Also remove all the excess stuff in the background. If it is ok with @Cryronn the Mudkip )
422AF4D7-FC8E-4130-8ED6-998DC0522E2F.png