• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Ah, well, it's time for me to explain some more trauma. Or... I guess you can't call it that but whatever. Character stuff that makes me feel more bad for these children the more i... write it.

So Tara, as of the events in the Rp, has had 5 romantic partners. As in, 5 people she stuck with past a first date. If we counted that, we'd have like, 11 people. 2 girlfriends and 3 boyfriends. In the original comet trail, Porco was the first person Tara ever dated. Here, the cards have changed.

Tara doesn't understand why she can't hold relationships. She either thinks she's too abrasive, or too up-front, or too needy or too forward, and sometimes when she rants about it, she even blames Soul for being a turn off for people (<-- She doesn't actually mean that, she only says that when she's very angry). Either way, Tara stopped dating people about 3 months before the story events, deciding that she can't hold a relationship.

So now she has a seeping paranoia about anything date-related, even just being close enough to someone in a way that may seem romantic. (This has caused her to accidentally estrange herself from some close (but straight) female friends because of signal misinterpretation, plus male friends that she thought were into her). And also she has severe relationship-inadequacy from her several, and many of which heated, breakups.

Either way, she has her own shitstorm to deal with.

and Nero needs a hug.
Is all I'll say for now.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ah, well, it's time for me to explain some more trauma. Or... I guess you can't call it that but whatever. Character stuff that makes me feel more bad for these children the more i... write it.

So Tara, as of the events in the Rp, has had 5 romantic partners. As in, 5 people she stuck with past a first date. If we counted that, we'd have like, 11 people. 2 girlfriends and 3 boyfriends. In the original comet trail, Porco was the first person Tara ever dated. Here, the cards have changed.

Tara doesn't understand why she can't hold relationships. She either thinks she's too abrasive, or too up-front, or too needy or too forward, and sometimes when she rants about it, she even blames Soul for being a turn off for people (<-- She doesn't actually mean that, she only says that when she's very angry). Either way, Tara stopped dating people about 3 months before the story events, deciding that she can't hold a relationship.

So now she has a seeping paranoia about anything date-related, even just being close enough to someone in a way that may seem romantic. (This has caused her to accidentally estrange herself from some close (but straight) female friends because of signal misinterpretation, plus male friends that she thought were into her). And also she has severe relationship-inadequacy from her several, and many of which heated, breakups.

Either way, she has her own shitstorm to deal with.

and Nero needs a hug.
Is all I'll say for now.
Oh Jeezus. That would make Porco the 6th past the first date and the 12th in general.

and Nero needs a hug.
Is all I'll say for now.
Sorry. Hugs for Nero are scheduled after Seth finds out Marcel isn't into him/Marcel confesses to Doku, Seth cries into a bowl of haagen-dazs, Seth never wants to love again, Mira gives him a pep talk.
Also BEEP BEEP NEW CHARACTER ALERT
Name(First and last): Model - 5TR4WB3779 or preferred to be called by her code name, Persephone
Age: Robots don't have ages but her activation date was about three years ago
Species: Gonna give you 5 guesses (Robot)
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance:
download20210500234026.png
5', Light red pigtails and prefers to wear a brown jacket underneath a white dress shirt and always wears a white bow on top with a red bow around their kneck. Persephone has a brown skirt and is almost white due to the material they are made out of. Their clothes cover most of her body. Persephone was designed to be as human like as possible to pass the Turing test and as an android they have a mechanical body type
Abilities and Powers:
Robot: They're a robot which gives them superhuman strength, speed and durability. They're body can only take so much damage though and will need to be repaired. PErsephone's body parts are detatchable and the Scientist that made them (who will get a profile later) and give them different powers. Normally Persephone keeps their two detachable hands with a laser cannon underneath. They can fire them like pulses, keep a constant lazer or set them to only stun, which is what they are usually at. Changeable attatchments could be a drill, grappling hook, smoke grenade launcher and a water gun attachment (the scientist who made them is verrrryyy mature)
Personality: Being a robot they can be quite blunt. Not exactly good at picking up on social graces and can be very robotic in nature. They have an evolving database. Persephone was sent there for the purpose of learning in a practical situation
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): The scientist who made her (who is getting a profile very soon) is a very close friend of the principal, so technically a recommendation
Relationships: (Can range anywhere from family to friends to crushes, go wild)
Other:

Last edited:
@Mewtvak09 generally yes, the less powers you have the stronger they can be, but remember that every power has to have a drawback, even the strongest ones.

Oh and this is important information-
Tara is getting Glasses at some point in rp!
ADMIN EDIT: Excuse me, but we have rules about images in the RP forum. They must be either your work or specifically made for you, with proper attribution and credit. Image removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Name: Micheal( Mike) Dridren
Species: Human, I think
Sexuality: Ace
Appearance: Mike is 6’07”, white , with long black hair and radioactive green eyes. His attire consists of black skinny jeans, a black t- shirt, a black beanie, and green gloves that glow radioactive green when he uses his powers.
Abilities/ Powers:
Aura control/ manipulation: He can control and manipulate his aura for long periods of time. Using his aura, he can propel himself off the ground, create powerful blasts of pure energy, or make auric weapons.
His aura, so far, has made a katana, and a snake. Although not making stuff, he has projected his aura (and himself) long distances, and hovered.
The Chain: Less of a power and more of a control method: whatever he does to his opponent, he does to himself, so he doesn’t go and kill anybody.
Personality: Mike is quiet and enjoys solitary games such as solitaire. He reads books a lot,
Mike might be an extrovert, as he has a very open attitude whilst talking to Marcel...
preferring to be swept away than deal with the world around him. However, he is loyal and will save a complete stranger rather than watch them suffer.
Way of Application: He accidentally blew up a nuclear power plant, and that caught a lot of people’s attention.
Relationships: Orphan.
Other: Thunder Qauck

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

WAHHH I AM BACK
sorry for inactivity ;_:; i've been prepping for prom ;__;;;;
No rush. Marcel’s generals entered the fray. Soul is having a moment. We all talked about Trauma lore for our characters. One of my generals are down looking at Donald who is still unconscious. And Loufe is Probably going to ask questions. Maia is free to as well.

@Mewtvak09 generally yes, the less powers you have the stronger they can be, but remember that every power has to have a drawback, even the strongest ones.

Oh and this is important information-
Tara is getting Glasses at some point in rp!
View attachment 896452
Suits her ngl

And that prom part got to me, remind me that my prom was two years ago... And I went alone cuz person I wanted to go with got sick and couldn't come.

Man, I gotta think about trauma too

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name: Leon Carter
Species: Ghost
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: All of Leon's appearance appears to be a teal color, with a controllable ghost tail. He has a lighter shade of a teal aura surrounding him, causing very brief afterimages. He has spiky hair and is 5'4" if he wasn't floating. Leon appears to wear a coat over a buttoned shirt, as well as shorts.

Abilities and Powers:

Ghost Physiology - Leon has a ghost-like appearance, powers and weaknesses.

Levitation - As a ghost, he's always floating.

Intangibility - Unable to interact with physical matter, meaning he can't be harmed by physical or grounded attacks, as well as can go through walls. The only physical part of him is his tail, that's capable of picking things up. It's also able to be destroyed, however can regenerate in minutes. He can turn completely invisible, however is unable to talk and fully can't interact with anyone or anything.

Light Aversion - Weak to all forms of light, besides sunlight. Going invisible keeps him safe from light.

Power Dilution - Dampen someone's powers. This can be visually seen by a teal aura surrounded them. Whilst linked to someone, Leon is only visible to them and only them, even if he turns invisible. It's possible to break the link by going far enough away from him.

Object Possession - Able to possess inanimate objects, no matter the size. He's also able to manipulate it to his will. For example, he would be able to roll around as a ball, spray as a hose or write as a pencil. Leon's able to stop possessing the object at any time, and any damage to the item correlates to Leon.

Personality: Leon isn't a very social person, only wanting to be near a few people he trusts at most. He's pessimistic and has a habit to apologize. He's doesn't have much confidence in his abilities and can be quite determined towards goals. Leon doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and despite this, isn't very serious. He's not completely against making friends, however he isn't a fan of loud noises or loud people. Leon prefers quietness or silence around people he doesn't know well.

Way of Application: Recommendation
Notable Relationships: N/A
Other: Leon was resurrected after dying from an accident. Because of this, Leon has an trauma of mainly cars, but vehicles in general.

Apologies for being dead.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

I would post, but I'm lost. Where is everyone atm? Primarily where are Marcus and his generals, and then who is fighting?
They (Marcel and his Generals besides Sampson) are a little bit away from the field and stands. Same with Soul, Loufe, Maia, and Doku. Sampson his tending to Seth after he got flung from Tara

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly was yanked by the feet as her foot was wrapped in the whip, as she was lifted(Somehow), she landed on a knee and a foot, grapping the whip before standing up and pulling on the long weapon, both towards her and down, intending to bring her knee up to hit him in the jaw. The electricity on the whip was absorbed by her, getting stored for latter use or discharge.
She attacked...