• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Thats me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of this yesterday... in the bathroom... while brushing my teeth. Anyway, my mom's curling iron was sitting on the counter. Now, when I was 2, I grabbed one while it was on. I had second degree burns on mah chubba witto hands! I realized on it was a a tag, and it showed a little boy grabbing for it. O_O

"That's me," I said. Then this topic just... happened.

So, what picture 'Is you'?

As I said, the tag on a curling iron. It'd probably be the person in the instructions of a table saw with no headgear or goggles. Definitely.

AL

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You know that in the shallow waters around the swimming pools it usually says something like, "No diving", with a picture of a stick figure (or something of that sort) diving, bonking his/her/its head, with a slash through it? Well, my friends and I were cannonballing into the 4 feet water when we were, like, 9, and I just so happened to scrape my knee on one occasion. The next time I cannonballed, I nearly bonked my head on the bottom of the pool.

That's my "that's me" sign.

I was doing my homework once in maybe seventh grade. It was math homework in one of those old textbooks that have all the weird pictures in them. Anyways, I was really tired and I was leaning on my hand with my fingers through my hair. And I turned the page and there was a picture of a kid doing the same exact thing. So I guess that's me.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm probably the 'Danger High Voltage' sign with the black lightning bolt running down the yellow triangle.

Things always give me static shocks - be it money or plastic. My garden gate occasionally too...
I've also had an unfortunate encounter with a toaster - My waffle got stuck and it was too hot to pick out with my fingers. So I thought, 'Hey, I'll use a knife.' Big mistake. The electric shock ripped the knife from my hands and scared the crap out of me. Luckily the knife handle was plastic or something so I didn't get fried ^^
Ruined the toaster though, and my waffle

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think a few of these would need to be created specially for the younger version of myself:

A sign of a child tucked into a ball at the top of the stairs red circled and X'd out to say "No rolling down the stairs".

Another of a child reaching up for the cord of a lamp sitting above on a shelf or TV that represents "No pulling on lamp cords that can fall over and smack you in the head".

Then one of a person trying to open a bottle of sorts with a sharp knife to depict "Do NOT open pop bottles with meat cutting knives"

And finally, while the last one probably already exists in some form, big circled and X'd pictures that would represent "Do not let hot pans from the oven rest against your exposed skin", "Do not use forks to pull hot food trays out from the oven", "Do not flip food upside down on floor upon removing from oven", and "Always wear oven mits".

I'm kitchen safe :D

I can kinda cheat at this, cause im a person in the crowd in the UK Rock Band advert, you can see me from behind, at the front, jumping around like a loony, and well thats pretty much me at a gig without the elevated blood-alcohol content...

I've also totally been the epitomy of the drunk guy at a party... more than once...

The image of Joe Camel holding a surfboard perhaps... I only wanted to say that one cause of the Pink Spiders' song "Sleeping On The Floor" and this verse which i find fairly humerous...

In the winter of my discontent, the darkest hour of my despair I thought, but wasn't sure, that I saw you seated alone across a crowded room and as I approached what I thought had to be the most beautiful girl in the world looking lonely and in need of quality conversation, I realized it was not you, but actually a large cardboard cut-out of Joe Camel holding a surfboard and I was ashamed.

Thats totally me... Either Joe Camel, or the situation itself... :p

Hmm...lessee...I'm the crazy tall, know-it-all girl that wears glasses. Seriously, I watched waaaaaaayy too much Animal Planet when I was 6 (and somehow, I'm not a crazy environmentalist...). Ask me some random question, and I'll probably be able to answer it correctly.
I'm also the person who'll sing to songs I don't even know...and get the tune somewhat/kinda/not really right.
And I'm the person who'll eat something after someone else did and they had to get a drink of water to rinse out their mouth.
I'm the person who can't dissect a frog without the possibility of barfing.
That's me.​

I'm the person who tries to fix a camera, but then it flashes into his eyes. :o

I'm the person who tries to know as much as he can about computers and downloading Video Game music from one freakin' site!! But, I... don't know that word.

I'm the person who watches history channel and gets depressed by all of the possible doomsday possibilities... Yep. Very. Very. Depressed.

AL

Mine isn't a picture, but it's still "me"...

OK, so I was playing WiiFit, and I got a really good score, so I started doing a little happy dance. Then I pushed a button on the Wii, and my little character was doing exactly the same thing XD
Cracked me up...

I would be the drawing on the Wii instructions that advises you keep on the WiiMote wrist strap when playing, or else you'll fling it out of your hands. I actually did that!

I was playing Super Mario Party 8 at a friend's house, and I was on the baseball minigame, but stupidly I thought that I wouldn't fling the WiiMote, but when I swung it to hit the virtual ball, my grip loosened and it flew to the other side of the room! (Wow, long sentence!) Thankfully, it wasn't damaged, but I did put on the strap after that.

My friend from school would be 'Carry tiny, plastic containers of hot Marinara Sauce carefully.' First day of school, held it over his head ever since. ;D

My other 'friend' from school would be 'Think before you talk.' ... 13 disturbing comments in one month. Ugh.

AL

th no more than 1 person on a trampoline sticker with the guy landing on his head

i was about too do a flip and my friend launched me higher than i expected so i slowed my spin and "crack" on my head i land...

...it hurt so bad i didn't go on a trampoline for almost a year and a half

there's this commercial about drunk driving that I just saw, and it shows the designated driver singing songs that everyone else hates. then it says something like: if you're going to be the designated driver, enjoy it

and I always reap the most fun out of stuff whenever I'm needed to do something

also, there's this picture from another site that describes me pretty well irl:
sarcasmkitteh.jpg

One time I was at a museum and I touched a statue, I turned my head and saw a guard/Employee giving me the ":|" Look.
Then I looked that the "Dont touch" sign of a person touching an object.
Thats me in the sign.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
This topic has not received a reply in almost a year. Replying to dead topics like this one is against the rules, the same rules I suggest you read before posting again.

Locked and warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.