• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Terra's sprites and request,

Done, I'm not really sure I got the right pokemon since I hardly know what A gabite is....
pikabite.png

Did you possibly think you could mix a Shedinja with a Shellos? WEstern or Eastern. I've always wanted to see what it would look like. I don't honestly care what it looks like though.

Thanks,

:3

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I'm not sure it's a warnable offense, but really, there is no excuse for not knowing what a particular Pokemon looks like. Charms Dex. Also, some of your posts are getting really spammy. Bumping your thread just to say "Umm anyone els???" isn't even grammatical.

You're allowed to bump your thread (post twice in a row without anyone else posting inbetween) if you're adding new material. But bumping just to ask for more requests isn't.

These are very nice designs and they're very well sprited, but if it's fakemon you're going for, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First of all, all Pokemon sprites have an 80x80 size limit. Any bigger than that, and they won't fit on the battle screen.
Second, while there are a few that violate this rule, the majority of sprites have either a frontal view or a 3/4 view, so that they look like they're facing your Pokemon. Looking to the left, while it may be easier to sprite, makes it seem like they're too busy staring at something over yonder to notice your Pokemon.

Other than that, these are very well-scratched.

Your fakemon are very well made.
I actually have two fakemon with similar design to yours...O_o...very strange...(I'm not accusing you of stealing, I haven't even posted mine on the web, xD)
Anyways, the ons with similar design are Firaku and the last evo form of your water Pokemon.
My favorite is Firaku, though, the pose looks really cute!
Great job, can't wait to see more.

These are very nice designs and they're very well sprited, but if it's fakemon you're going for, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First of all, all Pokemon sprites have an 80x80 size limit. Any bigger than that, and they won't fit on the battle screen.
Second, while there are a few that violate this rule, the majority of sprites have either a frontal view or a 3/4 view, so that they look like they're facing your Pokemon. Looking to the left, while it may be easier to sprite, makes it seem like they're too busy staring at something over yonder to notice your Pokemon.

Other than that, these are very well-scratched.

I think they seem big cause I inlarged them.... and the 2ed thing I can fix that by makeing their eye look at the enemy cause I think some pokemon sprites do that...
And I checked most of the sprites I made do follow the 80x80 limit and the ones that do pass it it's only by a few pixels,

Edit:
chaotiarigeon.png

I decided I'll sprite a pokedex for a new region I made, The one's with out color are just line sprites and ideas so they mite not look the same in the end; I'll be makeing more soon.

Animation time!
I got someone I know to animate them , he's only done the grass starter though.

Grass-2.gif

If you want this for your sig, then p.m me for the code.

edit: Updated on my spritedex
chaotiarigeon2222.png

Aww, adorable! Love that animation. When you get an animation for Firaku, I would so use that for my sig. :D

Great work on all yuor fake Pokemon, I really can't wait to see more and to read more bio's.

Aww, adorable! Love that animation. When you get an animation for Firaku, I would so use that for my sig. :D

Great work on all yuor fake Pokemon, I really can't wait to see more and to read more bio's.

sure thing when firaku comes in I'll give you it.

And I'm only makeing the bio's when I get to about....20-25 pokemon or
more..

edit: update- I made a legendary!
chaotiarigeon22222.png
I'll make his bio now since he/she/it is a legendary.

edit again:
armourgobrio.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Takes me a LONG time to notice, eh?

Anyways, I really like, no I love your fakemon! I especially like Firaku and it's evolutions. Looks really cool! And the legendary Pokemon is also well done!

*huggles Firaku* So kawaii....

Takes me a LONG time to notice, eh?

Anyways, I really like, no I love your fakemon! I especially like Firaku and it's evolutions. Looks really cool! And the legendary Pokemon is also well done!

*huggles Firaku* So kawaii....

Thanks but I wouldn't hug it if I where yo-*watches as firaku burns her to a crisp* u.....ok...nevermind..

Anyway yeah thanks! And yeah it does take you a long time to notice, XD

Update on the sheet,

I added two new ones and one is in construction.

chaotiarigeon22222223.png

Update update!
chaotiarigeon3444.png
Some more pokemons and another legendary.
The new legendarys bio

Name: unknow
type: fire/phys
rareness: Only found on the tallest mountian in the chaotia region. Mt sunstop
legend: Once the moon and the sun were in a battle to see wich one should be the light of day and wich should stay in the darkness of night, back then the moon had it's own light source and it used it to grant wishes to the people below and the sun wanted that to stop so it battled with the moon durning the battle it was said that a chunk of the sun flew off and crashed into the planet below, the sun won in the end and the moon lost it's glow and became lonely in the darkness where no one could see it. the sun felt bad and shared it's light with the moon, makeing the moon glow in the night. This pokemon is said to be that chunk of the sun, every day this pokemon is at the top of mt sunstop trying to reach the sun and get back home.
random fac: This pokemon has a deep and unknow hate for jrachi, and it also hates the comet that powers jrachi.
evolves: no more
weight: 3-4 pounds
height: 1- .5 feet

and a old charizard sprite made new XD
revampchari111.png

ANIMATION TIME!

I just started today with animations so dont be to hard on me ok?

legendaryanimation2.gif
finallegendaryanimation.gif

fast and slower ones
animationfirst4.gif
animation23.gif

ghostanimation.gif

fishyanimation.gif

rockleanimation2.gif
rockleanimation.gif
firaku2edaniamtion.gif
flamruanimation.gif

I did these ones for me and my bf
shaceanimationbetter.gif

sloerloveranimation.gif

slowerloveranimation.gif
slower
fasterkiss.gif

my custom sig pet
fasterstanding.gif

plushistandinganimation.gif

Well this is what I got so far.

yes I will take animation requests.

Hey if you are still doing evolutions can i have an umbreon evolution and an Arceus evolution(if possible)
thnx ahead of time