• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Terra Drawnings (requests can be made )

I tryed my hands a better human like things...

I'm getting better at bodys
animeguypic.jpg
chaotianshaceandterra.jpg

chaotiansorrow.jpg

terrachaotian.png

I also fixed the color in one of my computer drawn drawnings,
dragonpaintpicturewithcolorfixed.png

and this one for randomness his name is rikugan(don't search what it means cause frankly I just made it up)
rikuganpicturecoloredandsizecompare.png

heres a new drawning..

I think I'm getting better at proportions.....

charater names in order, shace, terra, glandor

apictureofterrashaceglandor.jpg

pokemon:
leafriapicture.png

aquamau.png

firakudrawning.png

I'm makeing a trio for the chaotian region

heres one of them Luminara(dont ask what it means cause I made it up)

Luminara.png

No color
Luminaracolored.png

color

name:Luminara(dont ask what it means I made it up)
type: cosmic (A new type in the chaotian region.)
dex:
Luminara the emotion pokemon
luminara is legend to be the emotion ''love,happyness,'' in pokemon form it is also said to be able to make people fall in love with each other ,sort of like a match maker. it is also said that it can read peoples thoughs but only their loves luminara can't read hate. for ex, it can read your mind and find out your secret crush but it can't read your mind and find out who you hate or dislike. luminara is also said to be one of the three emotion pokemon that are pokemon forms of emotions. for attack luminara uses comic energy,
size: 0.5 feet
weight: 1-2 pounds

list of cosmic attacks luminara can learn or can do:

cosmic rush: cosmic energy incases the pokemon and useing this ''sheild'' the user slams into its enemy.

cosmic dance: *only works if luminara is with one of the other emotion pokemon* both users dance in the light of the stars, heals half of hp for both pokemon.

cosmic kiss: *ONLY luminara can use this* the enemy gets kissed and falls in love with the first thing it see's distracting it from battle. *last for about 5hours-a day*

comet crush: energy forms on the users hand,leg,tail and smashes the enemy with it.

universal power: powers up user and companys attack, spec attack and speed

heart stop: *only luminara can use this* its a instant K.o 60% chance hit (WOW thats a good attack I think.....but haha it only learns this at like lv 99 XD)

heart boost: enemy gets healed to full health and attack power increases but after a turn it gets k.oed

love spell: enemy falls in love with luminara and gives half its current health to luminara.

next :

luminuno.png

name:luminuno
type: cosmic
dex:Luminuno is the legendary pokemon said to be the emotion sadness, It is also said that if luminuno is around you ,you automaticly feel lonely and sad. Luminuno's powers is to make his enemys so sad they don't have the will to life or fight, luminuno can also attack with cosmic energy.
size: 0.6 feet
weight: 1-2 pounds.

new attack luminuno can use.

emotion crusher: the enemy's emotions go insane and they feel an overwelming sadness causeing them to hurt them selfs.

blue rain: the user can heal half of its hp , but it damages it's fighting buddy if it's two on two.

crystal cry: the user cry's causeing the enemy to feel sad and the enemy gives up half of its hp to the user.

universal power
comet crush
cosmic dance
cosmic rush

I know that but was just my little Idea that no one has to mind. (Thinks about Luminuno being madness because of emotion Crusher) Happy thoughts.

That wouldnt work luminuno is blue and blue is more sad then mad.

I couldn't help myself with this.. I had to do it..

Sorry its badly drawned I didnt spend much time with it.

cmicsparta.png

I know this joke has been used so many times before..but yeah XD

Your avatar looks great to btw :p I liek your emotion pokemon, too bad D/P has the similar concept. The Anger/Madness one is the best looking of the three but I like the eyes on the Love one as well.

Now these next drawings are for my fanflick digimon hackers,

Tim and Rarukamon (sorry if tim sucks)

digimondid.png

new human bio:
name: Tim
sex: male....I think ....yeah male.
height: 5.9-6 feet
weight: 120-130 pounds
personalty: really big softy on the inside tim acts tough around everyone, even though he isnt.
bio:Tim was a computer geek(hacker) untill one day his mother died from a strange unknow illness after that day he became a punk wannabe trying to make everyone belive he is tough and ruthless, yet he isn't.

new digimons bio:

name: rarukamon (made it up if there is already a digimon named this please tell me)
attacks: dark buster, virus fang, fatal crush.
sex: male
height: 5.6
weight: 130 pounds
bio: rarukamon is a normal digimon dispite his dark form; He used to be a normal rarukamon but one night a strange virus fused with him forming his dark form. He was kicked away from the other digimon and forced to live alone then one day his tammer fell from the sky and they became friends and partners.

Rarukamon's digi evolutions, (I hate how the ultimate's head turned out.)
digimondidgi.png

baby: kuroamon
champion 1rst with out stone thingy: Zanrukomon
champion 2ed with stone: Dukekuromon

digimonfhh.png
The little line in the yellow box is Tim compared to him.
Ultimate name: megazanrukomon

One of the first main bad guys, (sorry for the last form turning out weird.)
digimondidgii.png

baby name: Kikomon
rookie: shadikomon
champion: darkraikomon
ultimate: seletondarkraikomon(O.o long name,)

2ed human and 2ed digimon will be posed as soon as I am done.

I just want to say that you have a great way of making the pokemon look very normal. I would like to know if you could draw the three legendary dragons in Dimond and Pearl, and Latios and Latias.
Also may i use some of your pics you drew to edit them with Adobe Photoshop. I can give you all the credit for drawing it and can take away the lines in your sketches.

...Deraj

umm... I will say yes to leting you useing them(with credit). BUT I dont know if I can draw that many pokemon, I'll see about the first request,

and if you make them on that program I want to see it!
P.m them to me or post them here just show me.

hey, I know this topic hasn't been 'used' for a while. but if you still do requests then would you be able to draw an awesome picture of Tyranitar?

Never thought I would find a Tyranitar cute O.o but you succeded in doing just that.

Kecleon sitting on Ludicolo's Sombrero? :D pleaaasssee?