• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Terra Drawnings (requests can be made )

yeah I can draw,But can I draw well? I'll let you deside that,
Even though their not pokemon.

Warning if you a blood sensitive or scare easily please turn away from this picture,

-aliendrawing.jpg

Dragon X3

-dragonpicture.jpg

I'm verey bad at humans...

0terraandshacepic.png
-broandking.jpg

Like I said I messed up the look of the hands.

They looked clawed, perhaps because their curving inwards. I would reccomend you try to make them rounded at least. Sharp female hadns are fine, but male hands are different, much more square-ish.

All in all, these are pretty god. I do like your dragons, and your humans look fine. Good job!

They looked clawed, perhaps because their curving inwards. I would reccomend you try to make them rounded at least. Sharp female hadns are fine, but male hands are different, much more square-ish.

All in all, these are pretty god. I do like your dragons, and your humans look fine. Good job!

I'm in an art class right now so I'm learning more, Hopefully I'll be better by the end of the school year.

I like your animal drawings alot. I cant really draw dragons or any animal for that matter lol
And your human drawings aren't that bad they just need some touching up on proportions and minor things like that
Other than that they look really good keep up the good work ^ ^

Very Nice...Your drawing is quite nice. Your Pokemon look like they could be used for the official game art for upcoming Pokemon Games. Also, the shading on those two fairies is quite nice. How about drawing Swellow. Take your time. no pressure. Thanks! All of your work looks really good.

Very Very nice ^ ^ your proportions were nicely done on your most recent picture.
Also your pokemon are very well done
Keep up the good work ^ ^

It looks sweet, I wonder how it'd look if its coloured. The feet also look fine. It looks totally swicked. Keep it upm your drawings are great.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hurrumph. I think Umbreon's ears are a bit short... so are Glaceons... but that's one really good eeveelution picture, Terra!

Just asking, can you color them in? And, um, can you do a Vulpix drawing?

I was just messing with this one....

No color (wich to me looks better)
dragonpaintpicture.png

some color but no shade (just the eye has shinyness*to make glowing effect or at least try to make that effect,)
dragonpaintpicturewithcolor.png

Bumpeth,

A new eevee evolution,

This is what happens when an idiot(aka*me*) trys to use all the evolution stones on a eevee,

You get a *enter name that I haven't come up with yet here*

eeveesnewevolution.png
just normal,

But randomly when eevee evolves into this you get a diffrent looking one, (it means it favors that element)
eeveesnewevolutiontypes.png

eeveeevolutiondiffretntypes.png

Profile,

name: unknow
type: dragon/ghost
bio: The elemental pokemon,*name* lives in packs(though it's so rare it usaly lives alone) in many diffrent climats, depending on wich element it favors it can live in valcanos, ice caps, forest's, deserts, beaches and more. Even if this pokemon can live in many places it is extremly rare since the only way to get it is to force all the evolution stones on a eevee(wich isn't recomended,) So it hardly occurs in the wild, *name* likes to eat fruits, fish type pokemon and can also eat small pokemon, like pidgy,rattata, wurmples, and also pikachus (wich is rare but happens if the *name* is a ground, rock ,fire,dragon, or lighting favored *name*.)

another pose,
eevveeevolutionpicture2.png

those handrawn ones are lovely, your pixel art is a lil messy at first but those last ones look alot better already.

Permission to request a Kecleon picture? :D

Hey, Terra, I think that your drawings that are done in paint are outstanding, and the handrawns ones are gorgeous!
If you don't mind, could you make a picture of Pikachu, in any way is good. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I shall still call it Elemeon.

And why Skireon? All teh Eeveelutions' names have a reason. Vaporeon-Vapor, Jolteon-Jolt, Flareon-Flare, Espeon-ESP, Umbreon-Umbre or something like that, Leafeon-Leaf, and Glaceon-Glacier.

I like the way how you made its leg fur seem all flowy-ish, and it has a head gem, along with some cool-looking ears.

Now, make a bug, fighting, flying, ghost, ground, poison, psychic, rock, and steel types of the Eeveelution that you made!

... please?