• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Termalae Region Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Termalae is a smallish region located near Alola with little popularion and lots of unexplored areas. It is also inhabited by most species of pokemon and as a reasult you can choose any starter you wish. There are still gyms in multiple towns anf I want you to make some of the names of towns and gym leaders etc.
I want everyone to get involved with creating this region together and try not to dominate too much.

Name: Kamon
Apperance: Black and white striped hoodie and black trousers.
Personality: Quiet but always ready for a good battle.

After arriving at the lab Kamon was happy to see Proffesor Totara and some pokeballs waiting for him. This was the day he was going to start his pokemon journey. There were so many pokemon for Kamon to pick as his starter but in the end Kamon decided to pick a Froakie. He then decided to name it Genju. After recieving a pokedex and some pokeballs he headed off to start his adventure.

Kamon falls over looking around for what knocked him down. After looking getting back up he looks down and sees an Aron still having a go at him so then Kamon started trying to shoo him off.

By this point Kamon has had enough so he tells Genju to use pound on the Aron. As Genju goes to use pound Steven jumps off and Genju ends up hitting Kamon in the face.

Trainer Persona:
Name: Ken
Appearance: Wears mostly black and has an emo haircut. 6'04".
Personality: Is very caring for whoever his friends, but if he has to be, he can be very tough.
Gym Leader Persona:
Name: Katelyn
Appearance: 5'07". Has silky flowing blonde hair and wears a pink dress.
Personality: Very Self-Confident
Position: 8th Gym Leader
Type: Fairy
Pokemon:
Gardevoir Lv. 58 - Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Magical Leaf, Psychic
Sylveon Lv. 55- Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Double Edge, Dig
Togekiss Lv. 55- Sky Attack, Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Florges Lv. 55- Moonblast, Solar Beam, Calm Mind, Petal Dance
Elite Four Persona:
Name: Blake
Appearence: He wears mostly black and purple and his hair is black with some white highlights.
Personality: He is very moody and doesn't talk much, even when in battle.
Position: 4th Elite Four Member
Type: Ghost
Chandelure Lv. 78- Overheat, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Pain Split
Golurk Lv. 78- Drain Punch, Phantom Force, Earthquake, Thunder Punch
Spiritomb Lv. 77- Confuse Ray, Nasty Plot, Pain Split, Ominous Wind
Trevenant Lv. 75- Horn Leech, Wood Hammer, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw
Cofagrigus Lv. 75- Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Shadow Guard, Trick Room
Sableye Lv. 74- Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Poison Jab, Body Slam

"KEN!! WAKE UP!!" Ken's mother exclaimed. "What is it?" Ken asked. "It's already 1:40! The ship comes at 2:00!" "Oh Craaaa!!!..." Ken then trips on his own backpack. Ken then got all of his things ready, like his Poke Balls, Potions, Great Balls, Super Potions, Ultra Balls, Hyper Potions, Oran Berries, Sitrus Berries, and Bike, all conveniently shaped in a backpack. "Wait, Ken!" exclaimed Ken's mother. "What mom?" Ken's mother than handed Ken a Poke Ball. "Mom, is this what I think it is?!" "Only one way for you to find out." Ken opened the Poke Ball, and then what came out was a Gastly. Ken decided on the name Jack for his Gastly. "MOM!! This is amazing! Thank you very much! I promise to be the best trainer Termalae has ever seen!" As Ken ran out his house and heading off to the ship, Ken's mother gives him a warm smile.

"Now where is that professor?" Ken wondered to himself as he took of the ship and entered Termalae. "Oh, Ken! There you are!" and there he/she (IDK) was, Professor Totara. "So Ken, I see you already have a Pokemon, but since I'm a good sport I'll let you have a starter Pokemon from the Tarmalae region." said Professor Totora to Ken. Ken thought long and hard, but he decided on choosing Treecko and gave the Treecko the nickname, Sukarai. "Ken, you should also take this Pokedex." With now everything that he needed, Ken gave Professor Totora a big thank you and ran off to explore the first town of Termalae, Yokosowa Town.

PS: Sorry this is so long.

While Kamon and Steven begin a journey together, a trainer new to the Termalae Region, Eric Raro, is just choosing his beginning Pokemon. So many choices. Then, one catches his eye. An adorable Pokemon with flames flickering on its back.
"I want that one!" Eric cried
"Ah, Cyndaquil," the Professor smiled, "He's a bundle of joy. And all yours! Here you go, take this Pokedex too, and have fun on your way to becoming a Pokemon Master!"
Eric thanked the Professor, and took off with his Cyndaquil, who he decided to call "Flicker". Then, he saw another trainer picking up a Pokeball, with a third trainer watching close by. He had heard the names "Kamon" and "Steven" faintly, and decided to approach them.

Ken was just walking through Yokosowa Town, and he noticed that the way to go to the next town was to go through the Tummaro Forest. And as he entered through the forest he noticed a trainer with a Cyndaquil trying to approach two other trainers, one with a Froakie and the other one with an Aron. To get the trainer with the Cyndaquils' attention, Ken decided to throw a pine cone at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.