• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Shiny Arts of Tun

Status
Not open for further replies.
DARK SOUL MADE ME DO IT, I SWARE

*cough*

Anyways, here is some stuff.

Random MSPaint Drawings/Requests
zlxdzb.jpg
5xmtmw.jpg
xp3udg.jpg
28j88lw.jpg
15p39j5.jpg
2nurdj6.jpg
2n1defk.jpg
24qqnaq.jpg
2woh9j9.jpg
k3kd1w.jpg

"Me" (that looks nothing like me), Blaziken using Fire Punch (requested by DarkSoul), Drifloon, Mareep Gijinka, Reina (a PRP character), Twi the black+purple Smeargle, Mijimaru (OR HOWEVER THE HELL ITS SPELT), A Blaziken being Fire Punch'd by an Infernape, an Absol, and a shiny Umbreon. :>

MSPaint Sigs
2wdqbf6.jpg
ke6s6b.jpg
250p6w0.jpg
14j9lih.jpg
21d1xkh.jpg
307orav.jpg
358xhr5.jpg
29z7iwo.jpg

Flygon Master's sig, Blazikid's sig, Aura's sig, Indie's sig, Naany's sig, Pixel's sig, Psy-teen's sig, and Dark Soul's sig.

Traditional Shiznits
29bm06e.jpg
bveab.jpg
qou2k5.jpg
knmkm.jpg
2mfd5hf.jpg
14btgmv.jpg
sfv09x.jpg

Demon Girl, Swirly Canvas, Balloon Kidnappers, Tini, Jacques, Nibbles, and my Japanese Cat Spirit (the Japanese in the top right says "Me? Insane? Never.")

I'm not very good at drawing, but I hope you appreciate my stuff. :3

Requests are OPEN

Wheeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee ~

~Tun​

Tun, I'm surprised I haven't seen this thread before!
You're a very talented individual, do you know that?
My favorite is the Twi one~

I know that I've been requesting a lot recently, but can you please do one of the Zeebedee Elite Outfit (My display Pic)? No fancy text, just Zeebedee.

A

Anonymous

Hello Tun ,I has a little request for you ,Can you make me a psig like the blazikid sig but make so where it has a Salamence hat and Shirt and the text would say:"Salamence Commander All troops move out!"? That would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Amazing at drawing maybe even equal to a friend of mine

course then again she doesn't have a very wide veriety all she draws is weird Anime Cats
& People with Cat Ears. :D

Hi tun i know this will look a little stupid but can you make me a sig with a cosplay of groudon if ya can plox

Pfffff.

Two of the users that requested are banned ... so looks like I just needed to make SC's sig. :>
2qc12f6.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2qc12f6.jpg[/img]
Enjoy~ :D

@Quashie: Neeen, thanks so much. <333

@BlackAmber: Thaaaanks ~ Hah, people like that sort-of annoy me. o3o Guess it's good that I only have one of those pictures up ;D

MEANWHILE
I drew 'Tunduli' the way she is in the 'Charms RP, in human form. :>
33kes2d.jpg

And then I went over it in Paint.NET :0
wiqmf.jpg

AND THEN
I got rid of the lineart layers :0
b8pjz9.jpg

Tell me what you all think. :>

~Tun​

Tunnnnnnn I think it looks wonderful :> Especially the scarf and the hair, s'nice ♥ The plushie Teddy thing looks cutesytastic toooo ♥ sooooo I was wondering if you felt like drawing people Tangrow! Like any super duper way you wish :> I knowwwww I'm being vague but I was wondering if you could try ♥ I suppose you could look at my fallout post for a dessscription if you want but I just wanna see how you would do it ♥ if you want, it's fine if you don't~ /no enter button on iPhone is cool and stuff

A

Anonymous

Its official... YOU IZ EPIC AWSHUMSAUSE WITH SOME COOLNESS ON THE SIDE!

Omigoshness, I didn't expect lots of praise for that one main drawing :'0 (<- happy tears <33)

r8uo2u.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/r8uo2u.jpg[/img]
Oookkaayy, so I had a go at Tangrow but it didn't come out the best 'nd stuffs. I hope you like it anyways tho Taaaaaaaaaaan <333
I don't have it without the lines 'nd just the colours because I was stupid enough to flatten it without saving it as a .pdn firssttt ;_____; I hope you likes anyways ♥

~Tun​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
abso1 said:
cool ur good at drawing :)

And you're good at spamming. Consider this a warning. Step up the quality of your posts, or we'll be taking further action.

Oh Tun it's just loverly ♥

I do love your try at the lantern, those things are harrrrrrrrd.

And my hood looks hooded, oh I feel so mysterrious. You also got my hair exactly like mine, it's rather uncanny ♥

So thanksthanks for doing it 4th best friend ever next to my unicorns <333

Hey, tun, would you mind making me a sig? The girl in it has long blond hair and is wearing a red shirt. Have the text say, I love Eevee, the Eevee survives. Thanks!
Also, Tun I love you! As a friend.

Tunny, for the meantime, I need an avatar. I am very bad with the graphic arts, as I don't have the 'feel' I have for physical art with pixels.

My request: I would like and avatar of Fi and I in merged form (i.e., red-eyed-white, female anthropomorphic gerbil) doing something awesome. :p

Please and thank you!

Zomgawds Tun, you da bomb when it comes to drawing :3 I really like that picture of the girl who's saying some stuff about not being insane in Japanese (I forget what she said, so STFU haters >>), that was really well done. This is not so much of a request, but more a suggestion. May I suggest drawing a badass action shot of You, Dark Soul and Me, kicking ass just like we did in the RP? It would look... (oh gawds I'm turning into Tun now) reeeeeaaaaallllllyyy, coooolll, yuus? ♥

Good to see this is back. Slow post is slow xD

Nyaa, four of the art thingies in the first post are requested by me. You should take the Migthyena from my sig, too! Both the Absol and the Mightyena are awesome. Please don't be sad because I've switched over to Absol and Houndoom, the sig still rocks! *Gives Tun a cookie*

I like the ''Swirly Canvas'' drawing. Nice fingers! xD

Wow. You're really good at this. Never before have I seen one of my friends signatures, and imedietly thought: I MUST HAVE TEH AWESOMEZ!
I really like how you draw clothing on people. All the wrinkles and folds are in exactly the right place. ^^ If you don't mind, I have a request. I want a sig like SC's. My character has short blond hair w/ red streaks, blue eyes with a hint of red, wears a black hoodie, and has a saphire pendant. The penadant is oval shaped with a 3 on it and a dot above, to the left of, and the right of the 3.

Sorry if the details confuse you. I'll happily answer any questions. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with Toru, that pic would be soo awesome. Toru on a giant turtle's back, stabbing his sword trough it's hull, me standing on a mountain of rubble letting lightning come down from the sky onto the sword and you could be in the form of the sabergorrila. [WIN]

I see that you're rather busy, so I'll save my request to protect your sanity. Good luck~

Hello Tun.
Your art is going really well, I love it all!
It`s so cool!
Your probably busy, so I won`t request a siggy or anything.
Anwayz, good art. I might stalk this thread~!

[glow=white,2,300][shadow=white,left]if anyone needs it i can create a picture with ur profile name ;D[/shadow][/glow]

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
No one cares, recoded.

This is not the place.

This is someone else's thread.

You do not advertise your works in someone else's thread, much less offer to create them for people.

Warned for spam and blatant ignorance.

aww I just took a look at your art and I gotta say--> SO FREAKING CUTE : D : D
I seriously love em ♥

hopefully you're not too busy.....because I would like to request one of your fabulous sigs ;D
((If you're too busy you can just ignore the request))

the trainer in my avvie with;
Dia ((Krysune))
next to it :)

thanks~! keep up the fantastic art~

Hey Tun may I please request a sig of my user!

Character: Profile pic (But the microsoft paint version that you do for sigs)
Sig Phrase: Pushing Forward!
Background color: White

If you can do this that would be great!

Peace Off

P.C.C.

A

Anonymous

Can I have a mspaint sig please?
I would a female lucario (with a crown) cosplayer with blue eyes
Text: Lucarioqueen

Can I have an MSpaint sig like Blazikid, but with a Munchlax hat, shirt, and teeth that says, "To the Refridgerator!" ?

Thanks!:)

hey KoN, if you arent busy with requsts, i was woundering if you could make a mspaint sig of Max Masters from my sprite page.
thanks agian, pokekid

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
No, you may not. This topic hasn't been posted in since October, so this counts as gravedigging. Warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.