• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern [Evil Team] Discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Bios:
Name: Ladon Chaoson
Rank (Grunt or Admin): Sub-Admin/Gym leader
Personality: Always scheming, plotting often against his colleagues
Appearance: His hair is short and light brown hair, with some blond highlights
Backstory (If needed): Originally the son of a Dragon type gym leader, who became an elite four member, he strove to become as powerful. When he became a gym leader, he was branded the weakest in his region. In an act of revenge, Ladon left his region and joined Team Wyvern promising to destroy all life in existance.

Pokemon:
Haxorus
Kommo-o
Garchomp
Turtonator
Hydreigon

Noivern

Note: This is just a draft right now, since I don't have much time. I can change it if you want. May change this myself later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bio
Name:soan "L"
Personality:unlike some people, he is kind to his cohorts and his pokemon, but hates normal and gym leaders/elite four members, rude and arrogant.
Appearance:looks like the father that abandoned him, blue, but even more like a dooshbag, with the addition of black roller skates
Backstory:His father, blue, abandoned him at the age of 5, to become a gym leader, since then, he has joined team Wyvern in hopes of getting revenge on his father...He also has hated the Pokemon league since he found
out that his father was once the league champion.
Other:Team Wyvern.
Pokemon:
Dark
Zweiluos
Personality:just like soan...

NOM
Gabite
Hates everything apart from Soan and the rest of Team Wyvern...
Poison
Aridos
Personality:always ready for action, and hates people other than his master

Last edited:
Ok, Johnson Leafy and Frase are all in

Im planning at the END of the RP for Rayquaza appearing (Hope Stellar approves!) Lyren might die and someone like Brendan or Red might come in and catch it and also destroy Team Wyvern

we may not be able to catch rayquaza cause he's on the uncatcheble legendary list. Plus he may go Mega and beat everybody up.

And I just realized I stole the least out of all the main members.
But I was busy catching myself a rotom

Last edited:
He is on the no catch list, but that doesn't mean he can't be sighted.

As a completely unrelated side note, I pressed send too early on my post. It has been edited accordingly.

I agree completely with @koopa000 , that honestly doesn't make too much sense to me. PTSD usually causes people to stray as far as possible from the source as to not trigger disturbing flashbacks, not scatter as much of the source around them to others as humanly possible within the second.
Also, wouldn't a store be guarded? In real life, you can't just bust open a window of a store and loot it in broad daylight. That gets you arrested. Then again, if he is a character who doesn't really think through his actions, that would make sense (I am guilty of this on multiple occasions…). Just my two-cents.

I really shouldn't say anything though, he is your character. Roleplaying is really just for fun, and if that's fun for you, then go right ahead. This is just a suggestion. :D

Yea I know it doesn't make too much sense but he is insane not logical plus after reading over my profile I forgot to mention that salandit was one of his first Pokemon (the first was jangmao-o) and I wouldn't like to think of what he would do to his salazzle since he is pretty cold hearted and rarely cares to much about people and Pokemon but yea I agree it is weird. About the shops well he doesn't really care he is insane as I said before and well when you think about it he is in an evil team after all. And third I'm sorry I didn't know the magikarp salesman was a controlled character

trainercard-soan _L_ Oak.png
I made Soan's trainer card!
Mostly, anyway...

Last edited:
Can I still join in?
Bio
Name:Danny Sahtora
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes. Black tech coat with the shirt that was mangled by his Pokémon
Personality:Kind, but acts tuff to get in good with team wyvern. A very flirtatious person
Backstory: Danny is Porfessor Sycamore's Nephew. Danny believed that he wasn'the getting any attention from him and started acting out. Willing to quit team wyvern as soon as he is accepted by his uncle. He is a powerful enforcer of Team wyvern
Pokemon
Haxoruous.
Shiny
Sometimes attacks people brutally, unless Danny stops him, otherwise kind.
Dragalge
Normal
Mysterious
Greninja
Normal
Was given to him by Sycamore as his starter. Greninja acts like any other stater would.