• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Team Wyvern [Evil Team] Discussion

Not really, so what happened was @MegaCharizardZ's OC, the leader of Team Wyvern, has brought in some new recruit grunts, who were all in the auditorium, as well as the Admins. Then he showered us, including the admins for some reason, with Charmanders and Noibat, cos reasons. After a big conversation about... something, we all left and the RPers all met for a conversations about the trials they would soon have to face to get into Team Wyvern (An idea which Z borrowed from one of my written works, which you should totally read)

:| Great Idea! Instant Promotion! Not... but thanks for the idea anyways, so here is the idea:

Can the Thief test be robbing the Magikarp Salesman, here is a bio for him

Name: Mr Magikarp/Magikarp Saleman
Personality: Cunning and Sneaky, willing to do evil things like selling Magikarp to people promising that they are good, which makes him much worse than Team Wyvern and giving us perfect justification for robbing him
Appearance: Anime Appearance
Backstory: Since he was very young, he caught and sold Magikarp for a living. Scamming fellow students, then regular people, then even new Pokemon Trainers, he had a really lucky break when an Idiot named “James” bought one for a massive sum of money, twice, giving him enough money to build a shop
Other: Not a part of Team Wyvern
Pokemon:

Nickname: None
Species: Magikarp
Appearance: Regular Magikarp
Personality: Doesn't seem to really have one, or be capable of rational thought, just flops like a fish and doesn't really do anything

Your right, just a small one, here is why

It all started one day when i was around eight, me and a friend blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

If you want to hear the actual story ask me via conversation

How did you know how I started being obsessed with Pokemon? XD
I know why

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
Its you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
Gotta catch em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

Its you and me
I know it's my destiny
A heart so true

Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah

I know why

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Its you and me
I know it's my destiny
A heart so true

Gotta catch em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

Its you and me
I know it's my destiny
A heart so true

Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah
Actually, you're close. I started out with the anime. XD But it was the Black and White anime.

i'm planning to post right after Z posts, we need someone to announce the Trial, after that i post again, we are all in the auditorium anyways I assume

bff39667428e50b4636c550072716a7d-daadzl8.png

Hail Wyvern

oh yea he does, I wasn't paying that much attention to his Pokemon.

on a side note, does anybody think Ivan and Ama are a good pair? They're both probably the least evil of the entire team

Idk, but she's open, I guess. I'm not gonna really try to get her in a relationship, but I'm not bent on keeping her lonely, either. I guess I'm neutral on that one...Not intended to be an Undertale joke.

(Is it too late to join? I'll post this anyway)

Name: Hailey
Personality: Brave, a sly and unnoticed liar, though very kind, but seems to hide the trait of kindness. Also very quick tempered. Hates keeping her Pokémon in Pokéballs.
Appearance: A tall girl, dark brown hair with brown eyes, and her hair is extremely long, reaching her waist.
Backstory: Her parents were from Team Rocket, however, as she grew older she was able to escape their orginization, only to become an orphan and live off of stealing. Eventually, she was able to join Team Wyvern. She got all her Pokémon from eggs that she was able to take from Team Rocket. One of them, however, was exposed to radiation (Axew's) resulting in a different eye color.
Other: Team Wyvern

Pokemon:

Nickname: Eclipse
Species: Axew
Appearance: Has purple eyes instead of the normal red.
Personality: Playful, cheery. Loves to be around Hailey and hates his Pokéball.

Nickname: Fang
Species: Gabite
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Distant to almost everyone. Hates almost all humans, and enjoys battles, especially watching others faint.

Nickname: Mist
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Extremely kind, very naive, trusts basically anyone, but loves her trainer the most. Only one of Hailey's Pokémon that has to stay hidden, being the fairy type and all.

Last edited:
"I'd probably go with X" David said "although I can see Y doing pretty well too"
He looked at the two groups "I bet these ones will be ones bringing in all the Gold and Silver, the Rubies, Sapphires and Emeralds, and perhaps the Diamonds, Pearls and Platinum too" he said "although it isn't always that Black and White, we have to look out for the other teams too"

So many references, its hilarious!