• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Team Flare Troubles

Nevi could hear the Rufflet screech a few times, before seeming to vanish. Nevi twisted her head around, worried, expecting something, vision, a reaction from someone... nothing. Better get things done on my own. Feeling significantly weaker after freeing Flear from their cage, and then losing her vision, the oddly light red Pokémon began to pick something up then drop it, feel it's curves and edges hoping for something to attack with- that wasn't her Pokémon moves- since she didn't feel at ease using them. Conveniently for her, but odd to be in a laboratory, a wrench lay idle on the floor. Now was the item's turn to be dropped. Hearing the CLANG! the noise made her confident that this was what she'd use. Clutching it tightly, then sniffing around the medical supplies for some bandages or anything at all, she prepared herself to make a run for it. Just when she had finished preparing, she quickly sprinted off, unsure where she was going. Luckily, her vision had come back.
Sort of. She could see, yet none of it was... normal. It was all disoriented, coming from only one eye, and still blurry. It's either this or nothing. No longer pausing, Nevi ran off into the halls, still clutching the wrench, which she then realized might have been from the repair crew.

Stepping on the green tile mesmerized Nevi. One moment, the Emanation Pokémon stood on top of the lime surface, and suddenly, the glimmering pad had taken her to another place altogether. Breaking out of her thoughts, Nevi realized the pain she was in. Whatever. I better find the others, or any other Pokémon out there, before I lose my vision again. Just then, she noticed the Rufflet she had heard earlier. As if it was instinct, which it probably was, Nevi charged up to the humans, trying to smack them with the wrench.

No use. I'll just have to use a move. Aiming at the scientists, she quickly used Force Palm. It hurt her, yet it felt satisfactory. Trying her best to ignore the pain, Nevi kept on attacking.

(OOC: Dang, this is long. Whoops.)

Kimman nodded, then looked around the room with her deep purple eyes. She stretched out her body, and licked her right leg. "I suppose so. I guess we should start on our way, um... I haven't heard your name yet have I?" Kimman said softly, looking intently at the Umbreon, thinking, and waiting for the Umbreon to give his name.

Ahimsa strolled through the lab, attempting to locate an exit. He looked around a corner, when a scientist slammed his hand into Ahimsa's orange muzzle. The red-garbed scientist reeled back from the Dragonite's face, clutching his hand in pain.
"Ahhh!" He yelled, in pain. Ahimsa poked the scientist on the shoulder, and caused the scientist to fall over. Afterwards, he writhed on the floor, clutching his knuckle. He walked past the pained scientist, quickly remarking, "I apologize for your foolishness."