• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tasty Toasted Sprites | I'll be back in a bit

Re: Tasty Toasted Sprites

Okayo, lemme just say that I effing love Snoepod and I would get one and hug it all day <33333333333

French Toasta said:
AALiaah-1.png

Eeeeheeee that's really nice :> The only peice of crit' I can really give is that the marking underneath her right (our left) eye are actually circles, not another stripe. c: Apart from that, it's all gooooood ♥ (I would probably say for her ears to go out more sideways than diagonally, but it doesn't really matter~)

Teran looks really cute great~! (sorry I think that everything is cute |DDD) If I was to be really strict I'd have more to point out, but I don't feel like being strict, so yeah :>

Well, you're asking for requests so here goooeesss <33

Type: Pirate PokeMon :>
Base Sprite: Drifloon
Others: Nil c:
Notes: Possibly with some sort of bandanna? I dunno, just do whatever you think is the most piratey~!
Frame Details: No frame please ^^

Danke~! ♥

Thanks a heap Tun~ ^^

I just finished editing the Liaah sprite and I removed the old one so it won't show up in your quote any more. While I was at it, I made her look a bit younger and did her hair up a tiny bit.

I also finished pirate 'Floon
PirateDrifloon.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateDrifloon.png[/img]

Hope you like it c:

EDIT: Drifloon is the Black Clamperl's chef.

Holy wow why have I not posted here D=. Dragonriders? *Raises hand to join.* But anyway, all your sprite are great and no criticism at all coming from me.

Request~!

Type: Pirates (Yarrr)
Base: Blaziken
Notes: Piratey stuff. And a piratey phrase.
Frame Details: Orange Frame and grey background.

Thanks! (Dear Arceus I'm sounding like Tangrow)

Ok, so that pirate Drifloon is basically the cutest thing ever. And he's a chef! That's so adorable :'D

All your other sprites are really neat too, I just really felt compelled to comment on the Drifloon. Keep up the good work :)

@Blazi:
PirateBlaziken.png

This was probably the hardest pirate sprite I've done yet. The cutlas was far easier than I expected (and it was completely scratched!) but the problems came from all of that head fur/feather thing that was going on. Anyway, here's a code:
Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateBlaziken.png[/img]
and his job on the ship is... Head of Weaponry.

@Virgil: Thank you Virgil. I love getting message like these.^^

@Stamgalaki: For future reference, you need to comment on the work before you request, but I'll let it slide this time and take your request. It should be done a day or two.

As for the Fakemon region, still working on it. I'd post up one or two of my new Fakemon, but they're still going through some touching up and I need to get ready for work. I'll post two new ones tonight... promise!

PS: Everyone is starting to sound like Tan. He must have some sort of infective politeness disease.

... Head of weaponry? I think you over-squeed me.

*BRAIN ASPLOSIONS*

Thank you Freta he is awesome! It is going as my avatar, and not even the awesomeness of a psychotic mask stands up to him. Thanks so much!

But I've never been one to keep my promises.

Voting is finished and the Fakemon region is now called Vienn. And to celebrate...
Fyrant.png

He originally wasn't as short, but I couldn'tget him fitting into the 80x80 box, so I spent half an hour making him shorter and not as weired. His typing is Fire/Dragon. I have more coming soon.

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateBlaziken.png[/img]
and his job on the ship is... Head of Weaponry.
But that was my pirate's job D:!

But in all seriousness, you've inproved lots in termes of scraches. You're first ones are...meh.

Your scratch sprites are definitely getting better. Pyrotek looks awesome and has a really dynamic pose. Also, your pirates are getting better. The Blaziken one looks amazing.

@:Luckii Neverlance: Changed it so that Charizard is in charge of firearms and explosives specifically. Blaziken is there for swords and stuff.
@Toastie: They're not all 100% scratched. I play around with some obscure Pokemon parts to help with some things. For example, Pyrotek's ears were originall Armaldo claws. Regardless, thanks for the comment. I will continue trying my hardest~

Also, there won't be new sprites until around Tuesday-Wednesday. I'd like to do it now, but I'm afraid that I am currently suffering from severe procrastination and the long weekend that I am in the middle of is only worsening the symptoms. Don't worry, the doctor says that it will go away soon and to stop calling him. Well, see ya then!~

Wow, how haven't I noticed this thread before? Your sprites are excellent! I like the pirate dress-ups! May I make a request?

Type: Pirate Pokemon.
Base Sprite: Shiny Miltank.
Others: Nothing.
Notes: Can you give him a dark brown bandanna and maybe a dark brown pirate vest? Also, keep him happy.
Frame Details: Dark brown frame, white background.

Thanks for listening!

@Stamgalaki:
Stamgalaki.png

Due to a giant lack in specific details, I just decided to experiment with some new things.
Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/Stamgalaki.png[/img]

@Louie:
PirateMiltank.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateMiltank.png[/img]
And her job is... navigator.

I also made the final starter for the Vienn region.
Rockray.png

(Obvious base is obvious TT_TT)

Well, the Miltank was supposed to be a boy, (I think there should be male Miltanks) But still, really good! Thanks for making it!
PirateMiltank.png

Oceaone.png

I updated Seestoan because he looked a bit retarded. I also renamed it because my other Fakemon "Seageo" was too similar.

Jelluru.png

Starters are complete!

Molite.png
Dentroll.png

Phew... scratches are fun ^^.

I also made some small tweaks to Jelluru and Teran. In the shot of Teran with Dex, the update won't be there though.

My friend and I recently got back in to Neopets and I decided I would sprite one of my pets.
ManiacX.png

Isn't he Maniacle?

If you still take pirate requests could you make me one?

Type: Pirates
Base: Raichu
Notes: Normal pirate stuff, and an eyepatch!
Frame Details: Yellow frame and white background

Sorry I haven't been here in so long. It's the end of the school year and I have a heap of exams coming up so I haven't had much time.

Hocus.png

Hocus is a Psychic/Dark Puppeteer Pokemon... Also you can kind of guess the name of his evolution...
He can not move his legs naturally, so he hooks strings between his hands and legs so that he can use his legs like puppets.

He isn't as good as some of my other Fakemon because he is completely scratched (Apart from his colout scheme) much like Molite and Dentroll were. I've also gotten into a habbit of making some concept art first.

I'll have some more Vienn Fakemon in a few weeks when school is finished.

Update: Your request won't be done for a while, Kazuki.

Revival!

It's been almost 2 months so I'm a bit rusty. First up I have a legendary Pokemon of the Vienn region!
Sharking.png

The Hot Springs Pokemon
Fire/Water

PirateRaichu.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateRaichu.png[/img]
Sorry about the long wait on it. Also, I thought a goatee would be fun...
He is no one special on the Black Clamperl; just another deckhand/pilager.

Re: Tasty Toasted Sprites | Back for more!

I really like Sharking! The colours go really well together, and if it was bigger, it would look awesome! The Raichu looks awesome with the little beard. May I ask, are requests pen? If so, may I request?

Pirate Dressup
Current Forum Name: Louie Forest
Pokemon: Doredia.
Features: Maybe make the flower on her head black, like a hat. And give her a red dress.
Details: Put a skull on her dress as a pattern
Frame Details: A dark brown frame. If you can, make it look like driftwood.

Thanks. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, thanks Toastie! ;D It's really everything I wanted :D

Amazing Sprites ! May you take in my request ? ;D

Cosplay

Name: Animefan1

Pokemon: Ninetales

Details: Long Black Hair with Short Bangs (kind of like a Lady Gaga wig xD) , Long Sleeve Orange Shirt , Ninetales Skirt (resembles Ninetales' tails)

Frame Details: Background white , frame color Red .

Rolly said:
TT_TT I'm not Toastie... I'm Freta, short for French Toasta. But I'm glad you like it.

As for Louie and Animefan, I'll be right on it.

One hour later and I am done with the two requests!

First up is the 50th sprite posted in this thread. I've done more but they're not of a good enough quality to be on this thread.

Pirate Doredia!
PirateDoredia.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/PirateDoredia.png[/img]

She is the Black Clamperl's witch doctor who performs all of the voodoo pirate rituals. A gave her heavy eyeliner to match her persona.

NinetalesCosplay.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/NinetalesCosplay.png[/img]

As you can see, cosplays aren't my strongest point. The other five tails are around the back. That's my excuse for laziness and I'm sticking with it.
EDIT: I noticed a few of the things bothering me and did it up a bit.

Thanks Brave Little Toasta !
I think it's really nice , and I'm not just saying that to make you feel good ,
But I'm serious ! ;D
Yeah , it may have a few minor flaws but hey , you admitted it --- cosplay sprites aren't your best field .
And I understand , but it's really great anyways !

Thanks much (=^_^=)
[Animefan1]

OH MY GOLLY ITS WONDERFUL

Thanks Brave Little Toasta! You made her look sinister, a great droopy effect on the flower, and the perfect skull pattern on the dress! And I like voodoo dolls. I have about 30. (I'm not emo. D': ) Anyway, thank you!

Brave Little Toasta said:
Rolly said:
TT_TT I'm not Toastie... I'm Freta, short for French Toasta. But I'm glad you like it.

As for Louie and Animefan, I'll be right on it.

Oh sorry :/

Ah, your new work is good, Freta. Welcome back, too~

I really like the... gothlollipirate Doredia? xD Like Louie said, the skull patterns on the dress are a nice touch. Are they a standard stamp or did you scratch them?~

The Ninetales cosplay is quite good as well. Apart from the proportions looking a little odd, especially her stomach area, the colours are very good and I like the hair.

Mind if I do a request?~

Pirate Dressup:

Current Forum Name: awsumwielder357 (Probably won't last very long though :x)

Pokemon: Skarmory

Frame Details: Dark grey borders, you can decide on the background colour or just leave it white~

I'm leaving Features and Details up to you and your imagination/creativity. Surprise me~ (I'd prefer him looking slightly warrior-y though; Maybe he could be the ship's Scout/Aero-Attacker?)

You are really talented at Fakemon and piratemon Request: may i have a pirate gengar please

@DS: I'm glad to be back ^^ I'll probably do your sprite some time tomorrow.

@Ghosty: Please update your request so that it uses the form. Right now I have no idea what features you want the sprite to have.

Here's a little gift art for Tun that I've been meaning to do.
DrifloonHQ.png

Code:
[img]http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy232/French_Toasta/Tasty%20Toasted%20Sprites/DrifloonHQ.png[/img]
This marks the beginning of a new sprite series, HQ Sprites! (I'd have done Froslass, but I'm only getting started with HQ Sprites and I don't think I'd be able to pull it off yet.)

Current Forum Name:Ghosty. Pokemon:Features: Eyepatch, hook, wooden leg and beard
Details: Did them above didnt I?

What. The. Ffffssshhhhfkbfjnekthankyou <33

It's so adorableee~ ♥ It looks all fluffy on the top and shiny on the middle and it's just beeeaaauuutiful <33
Lemme go make it my avatar O:
EDIT:: Okay I'll do it when I'm on my netbook (I'm on Luke's mac just now) seeing as the codes are being annoying :T

Again, thank you soooooo much ♥

(also that Doredia is so cute :>)