• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (Discussion)

Time Skip?

• 1 year time skip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 year time skip

• less than a year time skip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This roleplay is based off of a book series called the Talon Saga. This roleplay will be outside of the book set canon. The essentials are that you are either a dragon, a soldier of st. George or a rogue.

Dragons are a ancient race of dragons who can Shift, shifting is where the dragon takes on the form of a human, they go from human to dragon at will but the dragon side is sometimes viewed as a separate entity. Dragons are either a hatchling, who have to learn about being human then go to areas to blend in before they are fully assimilated, or once they have assimilated they become either a Viper, Chameleon, Basilisk, Gila or a Monitors

Chameleons
Chameleons are members of Talon that are meant to blend in with humans. They study human culture, behavior, and social structure to fit in their aptly named part.

Vipers
Vipers act as Talon's assassins and killers in the field. They are true snakes that can strike at any moment without warning. Training to become a Viper is extremely intense and difficult.

Basilisks
The job of Basilisks is rather unclear, but they can be thought of as Talon's soldiers. Some are sent to rig explosions to help defeat St. George. Others however, are skilled at extracting truth from her victims. Some just fight as soldiers.

Gilas
These are the brutes of Talon, commonly used as bodyguards or enforcers.

Monitors
These dragons do nothing but monitor computers like their namesake

Soldiers of St. George are an order who's main goal is to wipe out the dragons, they use normal weapons and military equipment (nothing mystical or futuristic). They are either a soldier or a scout. Scouts are teams of two, one usually wielding a sniper rifle, who survey areas in search of dragons. They are also sent to areas to search for sleepers, hatchlings who are still in transition and are tasked with figuring out who the sleeper is.

Rogues aren't a part of either organisation, rogues are usually dragons, it is rare for a soldier of St. George to go rogue.

Bio:
Name: (First and Last)
Dragon Name (if dragon): (is one word, can be their human fist name)
Age: (only human ages please, no dragon ages, just know that dragons are quite old)
Dragon Appearance (if dragon):
Role:
Alignment:
Relationships/Crush:

Rules
- normal pokecharms rules
- romance allowed
- violence allowed

Would like people to be knowledgeable of the book series but it isn't really required.

The roleplay takes place at Crescent Beach, a location from the series, look it up.
Also Talon hates St. George, St. George hates Talon and they both hate Rogues.
Also it is rare for dragons to have siblings and they are only referred to by their dragon names by other dragons or when in dragon form.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh and I forgot my OCs

Name: Grace Hill
Dragon Name: Jade
Appearance: Kind of short, blonde hair, green eyes and is a bit skinny. She wears blue denim shorts, a green crop-top and a pair of yellow flip flops. She also wears glasses.
Dragon Appearance: Looks essentially like a dragon would, with bright green eyes, dark green scales and her horns are like that of 'devil' horns.
Role: She was trained to be a Chameleon
Alignment: Rogue
Relationships/Crush: Lorenzo St. John (Boyfriend)

Name: Lorenzo St. John (St. John being the new last name given to him by the order.)
Appearance: He is pretty tall, kind of muscular, brown hair, blue eyes. He wears a loose fitting white t-shirt, biege khaki shorts, shades and black flip-flops.
Role: Scout
Relationship/Crush: Grace Hill (Girlfriend)

@Princess Lilia (Lilly) @Jodie.xox @Killerbunny @Red Gallade @OtisRolePlays

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
No, my character is a hatchling, so he is in the wild, is this okay?
Name: (First and Last) none, he isnt in human population
Dragon Name (if dragon): (is one word, can be their human fist name) Veldora
Age: (only human ages please, no dragon ages, just know that dragons are quite old) 0 ((1 month old))
Appearance: pale blue eyes with cyan hair, he wears a grey jacket with a black shirt underneath, his shoes are just normal shoes
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): looks like a normal dragon, but he has blue fur on the sides
Role: none
Alignment:none
Relationships/Crush: none

To make things SPECIAL can he have thunder abilities? The lightning is blue

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Your dragon will have had to have had his parents be rogues, as all dragons are born into Talon. you could just say that they were killed either by a Viper or The Order. Also he will probably be found by maybe my rogues, as he is a non-shifted dragon in Crescent Beach, Other than that accepted.

P.S. could you add a human appearance and maybe a name as after being found he will then have to join society.

Also feel free to invite anyone.

Name: Aura Phoenix
Dragon Name (if dragon): Aura
Appearance: She is slightly taller then most females arranging at 5"6 in height. She has a well slim build. She has black hair pulled up in a pony tail with tips of her hair phoenix colored orange. She also wears a bang over her right eye that is half tipped red. She has silver-blue eyes. She wears casual clothing like a normal human being consisting of a black and red plaf shirt with a tank underneath along with black slim skinny jeans and black flats on her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankles. She wears a necklace around her neck with a phoenix colored feather attached to it along with gold bracelets on both her wrists. She wears phoenix feather clips on the sides of her head.
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): A grayish-black color with Pheonix feathered wings instead of webbed wings. She has four long feather antenna, two on the the back of her head and two as the beginning of her tail. She has a lot of color pattern of orange, red, and turquoise at her back shaped like a flame, her chest, legs, feet, and tail. Her tail is mostly furred at the begging with a fur tipped tail as the half of it looks dragon. She has ears that point straight up and white long claws.She wears her feather necklace around her neck. She is able to use both fire and ice dragon elements so is able to heal quickly. She is a well fit for a dragon.
Role: Chameleon
Relationships/Crush: N/a(way too stubborn for this)

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Your dragon will have had to have had his parents be rogues, as all dragons are born into Talon. you could just say that they were killed either by a Viper or The Order. Also he will probably be found by maybe my rogues, as he is a non-shifted dragon in Crescent Beach, Other than that accepted.

P.S. could you add a human appearance and maybe a name as after being found he will then have to join society.

Also feel free to invite anyone.

Anyone they said....

@MeowsticMeowster56
@Red Gallade
@GhostlyCubone11
@PlayfulShinx47
@Jodie.xox
@Deathstalker62
@Shadow_Pup
@Lillipup07

Also i put a human appearance

I will gladly join, as it involves dragons. Let me get my two characters here. One is going to be a Talon Viper (or maybe a Basilisk, I haven't actually decided... I may make three characters), and one being Rogue.

Name: Shada Smith
Dragon Name: Shadara Lyria-Mitne Darastrix
Age: Appears to look 23 in her human form, is 5,000 years old as a dragon.
Appearance: She is pale, has long blonde hair that goes down to her mid-back, and is 5'05" (165.1 cm) and weighs 130 lbs (59.0 kg). She usually wears a black hoodie with a white shirt underneath, dark blue jeans, and combat boots. Her eyes are a light blue.
Dragon Appearance: She has a very lean, slender, and long body. Her strange genetics from her father ended up having two pairs of wings and glowing, mystical, wavy markings all over her body. Her wavy markings also produce electricity. She has one pair of bird wings, being the largest, and then she has a pair of dragon wings that are about 2/3 the size of the larger pair. She has scales that react like bristles or fur, standing up on end when needing to react to certain stimuli. She doesn't have a difference on her underbelly, except for the fur being longer. Her tail is about as long as her body and ends in a sharp metallic point, which helps in directing her electrical stream. Her head has two crimson red horns that sweep back and her eyes are light blue. She has small spikes on her joints of her legs and sharp pointy spines that run along her back that also have webbing and can flex and lay flat. Her scales are black.
Role: Viper
Alignment: Talon
Relationships/Crush: N/A, may change later.

Name: Lyra Smith
Dragon Name: Lyria Jivelgg Darastrix
Appearance: She doesn't have a human form, as she decided not to have one and she prefers to work with Talon.
Dragon Appearance: She is a long, slender dragon, but seems to be smaller than her offspring. She has white scales, a pair of bird wings, feathers on her joints and the back of her head, and has long black claws. She has light blue horns that sweep back, and bright red eyes. Her tail tip resembles an arrowhead that secretes this mind-altering poison that causes hallucinations and pain when injected. Useful for interrogations.
Role: Basilisk
Relationships/Crush: Her deceased husband/mate

Name: Sara Wetherford
Dragon Name: Ceroth Krivim Daradar
Age: Looks to be 25 years old as a human, is 4,000 years old as a dragon.
Appearance: She has black, short hair, wears black glasses, has pale skin and brown eyes, and is 5'00" (152.4 cm) and weighs 140 lbs (63.5 kg). She has thicker skin than most and is a bit stockier, making her a little chubbier. She wears dresses or shirts with vests and skirts. The shoes she wears are either flats or sneakers.
Dragon Appearance: She is quite larger than most dragons her age. She has brown scales that jut outward, giving her a bristly look. She has large, thick wings that don't aid her well in flying, but aid her in protection and damage when used as weapons. Her wings are also abnormally large, and she can use these to shield herself from danger. She has horns that curl around and jut forwards, and she has larger spikes on her joints and at the back of her head. Her tail has a club at the end and she excels at creating small earthquakes underneath everyone's feet and digging through earth, as her claws are large and are able to shovel through dirt quickly and large amounts at a time. She has teeth that jut out of her mouth, giving her a nasty look, and she has glowing amber eyes.
Role: Was trained as a Gilas
Alignment: Rogue; formerly with Talon
Relationships/Crush: N/A, may change later

Last edited:
Hmm, I'll have to find this book series (can't believe I've never heard of it before). You explained the basic mechanics well enough for me to give this a shot. If you would let me. Please?

Ok I have two characters hope they are ok
Name: Rachel Narn
Dragon Name (if dragon): Volina
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, Blush color tee (light pink), light blue jeans
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): Blue scales, large leathery wings, spiked tail
Role: Chameleon (stays close to a St. George base)
Alignment: Talons
Relationships/Crush: N/A

Name: Samuel Raulgh
Dragon Name (if dragon): N/A
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, Black shirt, Kaikies
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): N/A
Role: Solder
Alignment: St. George
Relationships/Crush: Rachel Narn (Crush)

Name: Scarlett Dowry
Dragon Name (if dragon): Red
Appearance: She has quote piercing red hair, but fair skin, and dark green eyes. She has a black ripped shirt with black ripped shorts and a red jacket which is sometimes tied around her waist.
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): Her scales are piercing red with a lighter underneath, as well as a tail with throw-able spikes. She has ears/horns on the side of her head that are pretty cat-like. Her claws are long and pearl white. Hey eyes are still green, but the shape of a cat’s. Her scales are also a bit fire resistant. She is also quite small for a dragon which really helps being a Viper for her.
Role: Viper
Relationships/Crush: N/A

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Just thought I'd mention before I put the thread up, when the dragon get close to losing control, their eyes shift first, this gives a sign to other dragons to help calm them down, or for the dragon themselves to calm down. So yeah basically in human form when they get really angry or protective the first thing that happens is their eyes change to their dragon eyes.

Oh and dragons can only be burned by there own and other dragons fire, so not by common fireplaces and things like that. This is only true in there dragon form however.

So I just realized something. Are there different elements that the dragons can use in the Talon book series? One of mine can use lightning (albeit not from her mouth) and she doesn't have another breath weapon, the mother of that one doesnt have a breath weapon, and the other one can break the earth with something akin to Earthquake and other things. Would they all have fire as a breath then or can they still have their weird stuff?

Also, my idea for my characters being more evilly inclined may have to be dropped down a bit. XD I didn't realize that Talon was actually an organization bent on keeping the dragon race alive, but Talon is also trying to get dragons to rule the lands again, so I don't know if I should make them just crazy instead (barring Sara because she's a Rogue) or make them way nicer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The only dragon that I've seen use any kind of power was Jade, an eastern dragon who could summon storms. The western dragons didn't seem to be able to do such things. Eastern dragons are longer, have no wings and not fond of both St. George and Talon, look them up to find out more.

There are 5 books, the last one being called Inferno.

And would it be alright if my characters had those abilities that I listed off in my forms? They can't exactly use a breath anyway, and two of them are more Eastern Dragon in appearance, but with wings.