• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Talon Saga (Discussion)

Time Skip?

• 1 year time skip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 year time skip

• less than a year time skip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Harvey Kessho
Dragon Name (if dragon): Nullus
Appearance: Harvey is 6"7 tall. He has silver hair, ruby eyes and a pale skin. He has black ring on his forefinger. He wears White jacket black shirt and blue jeans.
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): Nullus's scales are Silver, He has a big white horn on the right side and a bit smaller, black horn on the left. He has four, leather wings, first pair is large and silver, second one is smaller and white. He has also black claws and his eyes look more like pools of black with red pupils.
Role: Viper
Alignment: Talon
Relationships/Crush: Scarlett Dowry (Crush)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So quick rundown
Grace and Veldora are at Grace and Lorenzo's apartment,
Lorenzo and Aura are in a small camp thing in an area near the grocery store,
Rachel is being a coward somewhere,
and Samuel just left the store.

tell me if I missed anything.

I dont know, I am just not feeling it with this RP. :/ I thought I could join, but nope, apparently not. Sorry guys, this is in no fault of any of you, I just really can't get into General Role Plays, even if they do have dragons and an amazing premise.

Bye bye and I hope this thread gets more track and new people :3

No, it has nothing to do when people are quick in RP. The story interested me, and now it doesn't. XD This isn't the last you'll see of me, either, as some of you may see me in other RP threads. Life isn't over just yet. XD

I will probably see you all in another RP. :) Ciao

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I did
So quick rundown
Grace and Veldora are at Grace and Lorenzo's apartment,
Lorenzo and Aura are in a small camp thing in an area near the grocery store,
Rachel is being a coward somewhere,
and Samuel just left the store.

tell me if I missed anything.
but that is no longer the case.
Grace, Lorenzo, Veldora and Aura are at Grace and Lorenzo's apartment,
and the others can add the rest

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hopefully I'm not too late.
Name: Mitja Korosec
Dragon Name: Aluminium
Appearance: Mitja wears a brown robe wrapped around with a dark brown rope. Underneath, he wears grey sweatpants, with an orange tee shirt underneath. His clothes look worn out, giving him a medieval like appearance. He has blonde hair with blue eyes, complimented by his rather pale skin, he looks like the stereotypical Slovenian, except with his clothing style.
Dragon Appearance: His whole body is silver, with shoji white horns from his head to his tail. Aluminium has yellow eyes, as well as an elegant posture.
Role: training to be Chameleon
Alignment: his nomadic village of rogue dragons was forced to be aligned with the Talons
Relationships/Crush: None, but he often stutters when he talks girls.
Personality: Mitja is calm and observant, for humans, he's a nice friend, for dragons, he's just a kid, as he was born eight years ago. Mitja is extremely smart for his age, but is too embarrassed to show it. He secretly hates anyone who aligns with the Talons, as his mother was killed in the process of 'converting' his village. Mitja also is known to the city as a troublemaker. To the Talons, he is a nuisance that must be detained because of his sheer power when he shifts. However, he is the only minor that is skilled enough to go on S - Rank missions, making him an idle pawn to the Talons.
Hopefully his bio makes sense, correct me if not.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The time skip is something I add sometimes to see whether people want to get to a slightly more interesting point, ignore it if you want.
Also @SwiftSwoobat dragons aren't allowed in the Order, they are viewed as demonic creatures, the order would have just killed him, no matter how young.

She'll ask to be a spy for the Rouges. And if they accept then she lives, if not she dies. She can't live a life of rouges constantly hunting her down. She can't handle that constant fear.

I'm just going to make Samuel's sister's bio because she's going to be here a while
Name: Kaire Raulgh
Dragon Name (if dragon): N/A
Appearance: Brown hair always down, Brown eyes, blue jeans, plain (changes color every day) tee-shirt, black teins shoes
Dragon Appearance (if dragon): N/A
Role: Working Class
Alignment: Citizen
Relationships/Crush: Terris Smith (engaged)