• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Taking Mew Requests.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I shall be off to Toys R Us next Saturday for the Mew event thing. Any of you guys want me to get you one while I'm there? A legit Mew is hard to pass up... Plus you'll get it when D/P releases... when you and I both finish our Shino Dex's that is... >->

I'm hoping that there's not a limit as to how many one can get....

Anyway, just post if you want on and tell me how many you want. Though I hope you only ask for one, that way I'm not holding up the line for half an hour with children behind me. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You know I want one (and yeah, just one is fine). Even if you'll probably be able to get Mew via the Global Trade thing, knowing that I'm getting a legit one makes me feel better about it ^^

If you have more than one Advance Gen game, Sem, bring 'em all when you go. If there is a limit to one per cart, maybe they'll allow you to get multiples that way? (Tell them you're doing it for less fortunates like us ;)).

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Yeah, was planning on bringing Sapphire and Leaf Green.... (Those are my only two advance games? o-o)

Ah, well. I guess I could thieve my sis' advance games too, she has... Ruby, Fire Red, Emerald. She did have a Sapphire version... Lord knows what ever happened to it.

To get that dont you need Mystery gift? How do you get that on the Advance Gen games. I know your suppoesed to fill out the questionair in a pokemart but i did that and nothing happened. I plan to be there Saturday

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sem, remember to check Pokemon.com before you go. It lists all the things you must have done/do in order to make the trade.

I think the most notable is that for all the games but Emerald, you need to have a Pokemon in your party to trade for Mew. It can be any Pokemon, so just throw a Zigzagoon or Rattata away for it. For Emerald, you need both a Pokemon in your party to trade and the National Dex.

The actual giveaway will only be from 12am to 3pm, too. Don't miss it ;)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Bah, I knew all about this before-hand, Katie... Anyway I'm Back with Mews in hand. It was one per cartridge as you perdicted but in the end I ended up with two extras thanks to my sis. Since Link and Oak were the first two to post these go to them...

*Cheers...* *Sprays Silly String in Link and Oak's faces.*

I shall keep these until the time to trade them to you comes.

Just so ya know... These Mews are at level 10 and know the moves Pound and Transform. They shall be left untouched by my hands.

If you have extras, could I possibly have one? ...maybe?

Thanks either way. ^^;

Edit: Hold on a sec, I completely misunderstood you. My apologies, ignore my request, etcetera, etcetera.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bah, I knew all about this before-hand, Katie...

Hehe... Figured you did, but thought I'd point it out anyways ;)

Anyway I'm Back with Mews in hand. It was one per cartridge as you perdicted but in the end I ended up with two extras thanks to my sis. Since Link and Oak were the first two to post these go to them...

*Cheers...* *Sprays Silly String in Link and Oak's faces.*

Thanks a lot, Sem. I really appreciate it :)

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
You all have miss-understood Sem-kun. Due to the Toy's R Us people allowing only one Mew per game cartridge: Sem has only TWO extra Mews... Since you all said that they should have them if I couldn't get enough... I'm giving them to Katie and Oak. Plus they were the first two to post anyway...

Sem is sorry to dissapoint the majority of you...

You all have miss-understood Sem-kun. Due to the Toy's R Us people allowing only one Mew per game cartridge: Sem has only TWO extra Mews... Since you all said that they should have them if I couldn't get enough... I'm giving them to Katie and Oak. Plus they were the first two to post anyway...

Sem is sorry to dissapoint the majority of you...

Don't worry about it sem. If people want one that bad, I'm sure there will be others on the global trade center.

Yeah...don't kill yourself over a bunch of pink pixels!

Besides...Macha is kyuuter! *pets albino white Mew-clone* X3

Because really...I'm not going to USE Mew, I'd just want it for my Shinou-National-Dex-thing-with-buttons. Ya can make it up to people by trading the Mew and trading back! Then everybody wins!

EXCEPT THE EVIL CATERPILLARS! X3

*gives Sem-kun candy*