• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sworld - A new Beginning

While Sakaku was walking through the woods, lizard men had ambushed him. Sakaku was caught of guard and was badly hurt. Slashes and pierces of a spear nearly killed Sakaku, but he had ran away and back towards swordville just in the nick of time. "Looks like im gonna have to take what I can get.". He needed people and he needed them now. He walked into town heavily injured and began walking towards the nearest clinic. Sakaku's pupils look like they were fading and made him look like he was about to faint. Blood dripping from his mouth, he was hoping someone would help him but everyone just looked on and minded their own business. THUD! Sakaku fell on the ground unconscious.

Agito walked back to swordville as he defeated the Mother Bunny for the second time now. "While Agito was half way past a group of players he saw that someone was unconscious on the ground. "Hey you" Agito called out as he ran over to the unconscious player while he tried to wake him up. "Player search!" Agito called out as he found the name "Sakaku" Agito wonder to himself as he picked up Sakaku and carried the player to the clinic.

Sakaku could barely open his eyes but when he could he would sneak glances at a person who was carrying him. As they entered the clinic he mouthed some words to the guy carrying him "Th-ank you.". While he was getting healed by one of the healers of the clinic Sakaku started to feel better and more conscious. When he was fully healed he got up hoping to find the guy who had saved him. Waiting for him outside the healing room was Agito. Sakaku looked at the player search function and found out his avatars name and walked up to him and did a courteous bow to him "Thank you very much for saving me."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Koren watched the guy, that returned to Swordville, and helped that guy that was unconsious. "So, are you guys forming a party or what?" He emerged from the shadows. "Because I'm in." He smiled, using the player search function. "Sakaku and Agito, huh? Don't waste your time checking me, I'm Koren." He exclamed, happy to know someone there wasn't close minded or something.

Agito looked at Sakaku then Koren as he sat down on a chair before he smiled at the two. "A party huh....yeah we all can be a party" Agito said as he nod at the two before he summon his Bass Knuckles. Agito then nodded at the two for a moment before he open his options.

*Added Sakaku*
*Added Koren*
*Congratulations on the party*

Agito then stood up before he walked out of the clinic. "Come find me when your ready" he called back before he disappear from the players view.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Mistery, cool." Koren said, looking at Sakaku. "Let's go. I may or may not have an idea of where he is. Follow me." He said, walking to the valley where Agito was before, killing some giant bunnies. Maybe he'd be there, there was a small chance so. If not, Sakaku would need to come with something up.

Sakaku was still unsure about forming a party with these guys. But he wasn't picky after what had just happnened to him in the forest. "Ok Koren you lead the way. Also don't worry about finding him. Party members can spot each others location on the map. It's one of the many bonuses of being in a party." he explains to Koren. Sakaku might have felt unsure but he was glad to be partied up with the same people who had just helped him.

Last edited:
Sue woke up from her sleep, she felt so refreshed. It's a mistake though because the moment she sat the nearest rabbit launches itself to headbutt Sue right in the face. She dropped back to lay down position.

"Right. I should've expected this."

Surrounding her is more than twenty rabbits. Their red eyes stare at Sue, waiting the opportunities to attack her.

Her HP bar, although recovered a bit, is still dangerously low. So standing up to clean them is a no no, she's way too vulnerable now. But there's still a way. Without changing her laying down position, she unsheathed her katana and start slashing the rabbits. It's a very awkward and embarassing position. She hopes no one is nearby to see her like this, but she also hopes someone is nearby to help her. It's a weird conflicting emotion.

Ryu appear from a bush as he saw Sue on the ground trying to slash at the bunny's. "Need help?" Ryu asked her before he started to run to the bunny's summoning his Brass Knuckles halfway through.

"King Stone Flash!!"

*Enemies are stun*

Ryu started to attack the bunny's while there were stun. "Oh yeah...and nice fighting" he added as he looked at Sue.

*Punch*
*Punch*
*Punch*

With the help of the knuckled boy. The rabbits is quickly exterminated. Sue rose on her feet, attempting to kept her poker face on, but she could feel her face burning with embarassment. Nice fighting he said? he must think I'm an idiot! What an embarassing sight!

"T-thank you very much!!" Sue ran away to random direction, desperately hope to hide her embarassment.

Ryu looked as Sue ran off "hey wait" he called out to her but stopped as the mother Bunny appear. "Alright then I guess it's time again" Ryu told himself as he started to dash at the Mother Bunny.

*Punch*
*Punch*
*Kick*
*Kick*

Ryu started to grow tired as the mother Bunny open its mouth to attack him.

*Bite*
*Bite*

*King Stone Flash*
*Enemy is stun*

"Now Die" Ryu said as he used a powerful uppercut on the mother Bunny finishing her off.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Oh. I'm dumb. Anyways, I think we're next to him." Koren used the radar, seeing the boy was next to him. "This way." He walked to a bush. He saw Agito, and he procceded to walk to the boy. "Hi, Agito." He said, appeating behind the boy. "What are we going to do?" He asked. "And I think there is just a Tank (Me), Ranger (Sakaku) and you. I think we can fill some spots here, buddy."

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle looked at the guy who finished the mini boss. "Well this is a disappointment..." Kyle said. He looked at the two people who seem to have finished the mini boss. Then he took the arrow he put into his bow and snapped it in half. "What a waste of time..." He said. Not waiting to see if he could find any drops he started to walk away depressed.

Ryu looked at Koren than at Kyle as he watched him walk away. "Player search!" Ryu said as he search the player walking away. "Hey wait up Kyle" Ryu said as he ran up to the Player "you know.... you could my party if you want" he added as he placed his hand out to Kyle.

JPSomeone

"Hm? Oh what kind weapon user's you have so far?" Kyle asked. This random guy came up to him asking him to join his squad. Then he did search and found out his name. The search took a while but worth it to find about a person.

Kui stops after seeing that one of the player beat the mini boss. "Oh well it look like imma find other enemies", he said to himself as he open his map. He notice dots were surrounding the area where the fists user and party was at.

Kui start running, fast as he can to them. He soon was able to reach them. "Hey guys I think we should leave this area asap. Just look at the map something is surrounding us.", he said with a worried look.

After running randomly for some minutes it's looks like Sue has arrvived to the next town, it is called Spearville... of course not, it is called Arlent.

First off, she wants to search for inn and get a decent sleep. But she got lost easily so she asked some NPC for direction. Seems like not many player had reached here.

The inn she got directed is called Sleeping Koala. Funny because Koala can sleep up to 22 hours a day, is this a joke to make the guest sleep more?

A bell rang when Sue open the doors. The first floor of this inn looks like a bar, with some table and chair here and there. There doesn't appear to be any customer now.

"Welcome to Sleeping Koala! Our first floor is dedicated to serve delicious food and nice hang out place while the second floor is used to provided nice lodging to sleep the night. What can I help you with?" A girl that appeared to be the waitress here approach you and shows a wide smile.

"Are you a player?" Sue asked out of curiousity.

"Pardon, miss? But I don't know what is this 'player' you are talking about." so they are NPC. Sue nods.

"Can I have a meal and a room for the night?" Sue checked her money before, she thought it is enough.

"Sure. Please wait a bit." Sue nods and sat on one of the chair. She use the free time to examine the stuffs she got from today (mis)adventure.

Ryu looked at Kyle "well we have a Tank, a Ranger, and there's me but I don't know what I am really" he said before he turned to face Kui. Ryu closed his eyes as he began to Focus as he use his five senses to sense what was coming. "I know but, what is coming?" Ryu asked himself as he got ready to fight whatever was trying to surround them.

"Agito would be a brawler." Sakaku proclaims after what Agito had said to Kyle. Before Kui had entered the scene Sakaku had his eyes already fixed on the map hud while Agito, Koren, and Kyle were having a chat, to see if there were any dangers nearby. The moment he saw red dots surrounding the group he immediately wanted to tell the others, but decided to hold back. So he just stood in the background preparing an arrow in his had while gripping his longbow tightly. He wanted to see if the group had the strength to overcome whatever was gonna happen, even if it meant someone dying. It pained him to think that way but he had no choice. It was all for the sake of his survival.

JPSomeone

"Well I guess I'll stick around with you guys for now. You need another bow user right?" Kyle said. The thought of joining a party was new but alright. He didn't know what the functions were but he knew they had to be somewhat good.
Now what were they to do about the enemies around them? He was listening but didn't think it was true. "So do you have a plan when the enemies get near us?" Kyle asked.

Ryu summon his Bass Knuckles as he took his ground. "Stay together... we'll make a circle" Ryu added as he open his options and went to his party.

*Added Kyle*

"Alright Kyle...get ready" Agito said as he started to focus again. The thought of a group of enemies attack started to scare Agito. "No I can't be afraid...I have to be strong if I won't to get out of here alive" Agito told himself as he opened his eyes and began to walk forward. "Ready" Agito called out to the others as he eyes began to become full of excitement.

Sakaku had notched his arrow onto his longbow. While Kyle was asking if the group had a plan Sakaku was thinking of way to get out of the situation just in case the encounter goes bad. When Agito had said "Stay together... we'll make a circle." Sakaku heeded his words and positioned himself in the circle facing the oncoming enemies. "Lets do this." In reply to Agitos question. Sakaku then started breathing heavily and became fully focused. His eyes had the look of a hawk who was eying his prey and ready to pounce when it was time.

Last edited:
"Hey don't forget about about me" he said as getting his shield and sword ready. Kui felt adrenaline pumping as the enemy get closer. "Hey you didn't introduce yourself the last time we met, so what your name?" he said as going to his position.

Sakaku gives Kui a quick glance and says "My name is Sakaku, LV.10 Ranger.". The enemies were quick and had finally appeared. A party of lizard men, six in total and very difficult to combat, quickly dispersed and hoped to cause confusion within the party. After the glance at Kui, Sakaku fired the first shot of the encounter, immediately hitting one but not killing it. "My specialty is... I never miss." he says while having a bloodthirsty smirk at Kui. "These annoying pests again." Sakaku thinks to himself. The Lizard man Sakaku had hit, fell to the ground and trying to remove the arrow that was plunged deep into his leg. He then looks at Agito "I trust your leadership, so I am leaving my life in your hands." he says hoping that Agito would take the lead. A party is not good if there is no leader. "If you need help I will gladly offer up advice." Sakaku adds.

Agito nodded at Sakaku as he place his fist out "We are heroes..so now is the time to show it!" Agito called out. The Lizard man ran at Agito trying to attack him as he had closed his eyes.

"King Stone Flash"

*Enemy is paralyzed*

Agito then Dash straight at the Lizard man as he sent a punch straight at the hand before he perform a leg sweep. "Time for the final" Agito told himself as he jumped into the and flipped his body so his fist then pointed at the Lizard man. "Now Die!!" Agito yelled out as he began to fall back down to the ground landing a double spiked punch straight into the Lizard man.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"It's no use, Agito. This guy is not that weak." Koren said, seeing Agito hitting the Lizard Man. "He's way too strong to you. Also, he got 2x stronger, since we are in a party. Stop being cocky, we need to do some team-work." He said, jumping straight at the Lizard man, taking his war-hammer and hitting him in the face. Not much damage was done, but he still wouldn't give up. "Hey, Sakaku, come here help us! And the rest of you too!" He said with the perfect tone to the others to hear.

"Also, we're not heroes. Stop acting like a child." He exclamed, in a serious tone, as he procceded to hit the Lizard man again. Newcomers where here, this Kyle guy, and Kui. They were probably another pair of kids, so Koren didn't bother trying to be-friend them. He was going straight to the job.

*explicit language is coming*
"Dragon hustle" he shout. The dragon appear and went straight to Kui sword. Kui start to grin. "All right fuckers time to die." he start to swing his sword , and it hit the lizard man. The lizard man is still standing.

The lizard start to strike, with Kui reaction he was able to block the strike. "Your are one tough bastard." he said. He strike once again, finally it's dead. Another lizard soldier attack, he use his shield and push it back.

JPSomeone

"Fine be that way..." Kyle said. Kyle said as he activated Triple Shot. Now he and Sakaku did more damage each shot while firing 3 arrows. Then firing at the specific 'Lizard Man' while damage increasing.
"Hey a little help?" Kyle

"On my way", Kui shout. He ran up were Kyle, and he saw that one of the 'lizard soldier' was about strike. He block it "no one is going to die, but you are" he said pushing the soldier with his shield. Finishing the soldier of by impaling it with his sword.

"Let''s see..." Sue spreads her notable loots on the table.

First there's raw rabbit meat, lots of it. Sue ate one of it and note that her HP recovered a bit but her max HP is decreased temporarily. Nasty, these should definitely be cooked before eaten.

Next she examined the gem Kui gave her. It's called whetgem. She grinds the gem to her sword and was surprised when it suddenly turned to dust. Sue checks her sword's stat

"Nice, the attack rose a bit. Maybe I should give him something in return." Sue nodded to herself.

Then there's her most rudiculous loot. The bunny pajama. It is a hooded pink pajama with bunny ears attached. It barely adds any defense. Although it is indeed cute, and soft, and has 80% jump boost. Sue would never, ever, use this embarassing armor in battle. Or so she thought.

"Miss, your order." her meal arrived and Sue proceed to eat.

Agito's words sounded a bit cheesy but it was fine for a quick boost of confidence. Sakaku read the buff that had had just opened up within his peripherals after Kyle had activated it. "Thank you, this helps." Sakaku nods in appreciation towards Kyle. When Koren had shouted for help and went to charge the enemy, Sakaku had immediately thought to himself "This guy fits the role of a tank.". Sakaku had fired two consecutive shots in front of Koren and Agito. Six arrows had landed and covered the torso of one of the lizard man. The lizard man fell to the ground struggling but instantly digitally dispersed into thin air leaving only quertz and loot behind.

Agito jumped back from Lizard man as he got up from the attack the he used. The Lizard ran straight at Agito trying to attack him in which Agito took the attack head on sending him flying back a few inches. "That's all" Agito said in a serious tone as he placed his Brass Knuckles towards the Lizard man.

"Let me tell you something...I won't lose to anyone...and that means you will die..by my fist" Agito said as we walk towards the Lizard man keeping his fist pointed at the enemy. The Lizard man tried to throw a punch by was counter by Agito as he used a Spiked uppercut to impale the Lizard man skull.