• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sworld - A new Beginning

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sworld-accepting-new-arrivals-for-a-bit.18430/#post-557909

It was a long day at school. Seron (IRL name) was ready for the release of the new game, Sworld. He had been able to beta test it with a few tight friends who he hoped to see in-game. He may have only been fourteen, but he and his friends made it past a few levels, clearing them before anyone else. Now, the game would come out at 12:30. He'd heard about the SAO incident when he was 4 years old, and he knew that with Kazuto Kirigaya improving the system of Full-Dive Technology, there'd be nothing to worry about. He strapped on the G-Watch, and felt the discomfort of the bottom of it scraping his hand. He waited. 12:28 PM. He waited some more. 12:30! "Connect!" He yelled. He was transferred to the same login screen that he had seen in the game ALfheim Online. Using his mind only to type in his login information, he was transported to Swordsville. He always wondered why the starter town had such an unimaginative name, but he decided that it boiled down to the devs not having time to name towns with a lot of detail. In this world, only people he knew well in real life knew who he was.

Sero was his alter ego. He came up with this name on short time, but it was a good one. He knew it. Now wasn't the time to be dilly-dallying. He had to go to the rendezvous spot he and his friends had set up so they could party when they were all on. Sero noticed that he was the first one to the spot. He wanted to wait for his friends, but he decided to go try to farm monsters. He was ready, though, as he spent a whole month defeating monsters.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Net left school with a blank face. He got home, still with that blank face. If one were to look at him, they would have no idea what he was doing. Perhaps he was pondering over something, or staring, or just drifting off into a daydream. However, what Net was really doing was thinking about playing video games as soon as possible. He put his backpack somewhere in his room and changed into his casual wear. He got his G-Watch and laid on his bed. After strapping it on, he saw that it was a bit past 12:30. He immediately said, "Connect," and was transported to the login screen.

Net set up his avatar and named it what was his beta name,"Netro." After choosing things like a personal skill and avatar appearance, he was at the starter town, Swordsville. He shrugged at the name. "Devs may have horrible names, but at least they give me a good game to play," Netro thought. He figured he shouldn't be too late to the rendezvous. He and a couple of friends were able to get their hands on the beta and were going to meet up at one place to party up. When he started heading towards the meeting place, he saw someone heading out and starting to kill monsters. Netro quickly realized it was the avatar of one of his friends. "Hey, Sero!" Netro shouted. He ran up to him.

"Oh, hey, Netro." Sero was kinda shocked that Netro didn't go to the rendezvous, but he decided that he had been pretty non-discreet about his wants to kill monsters, added to the fact that he kinda stood out. "Sorry for not showing up at the meeting spot. Here, why don't I party you and we can go out to kill some monsters?" Sero sent an invite to Netro, hoping he would accept, and made his way to the field at the edge of town to farm monsters for XP and money, or Qwert. The sign for this currency was ^. He was soon in the field, and decided to kill some monsters while waiting for Netro.

After the SAO incident, it's not a surprise a lot of parents ban their kids to play anything related to full dive technology. It's a wonder though those game companies able to dispel the uproar quickly and release a similar game ten years later, Kirito probably has a huge role in this.

Nagisa Haruno is just a 8 years old kid when the SAO incident ends. But the incident left her parents with paranoia, and they take things one step too far. They bans little Nagisa from playing any video games except the simplest one like tetris, snake or minesweeper. They fear that if their only daughter tries video games, she would get addicted to it, which will lead to her being one of the victim of the next SAO incident.

Now Nagisa is a college student, freshly graduated from highschool. She persuaded her parents to let her lives alone in an apartement. Which mean more freedom for her.

She tried to keep her usual pokerface when the G-Watch she ordered arrived, although inside she's bursting with excitement. She had a hard time ordering the G-Watch, she must make sure her parents wouldn't be able to detect the purchase so Nagisa took the time to juggle the transaction and cover the trace. She felts like a money laundering criminal but it's worth it.

She unbox the package and wears the G-Watch. She arrange her bed as comfortable as possible.

"Con-!" She wanted to yells 'connect!' but a sudden meow interupt her.

"Meow..." a cat with white fur jumps to her laps and rubs its head to Nagisa's hands. Nagisa scratches the cat's chin, whose let out a soft purr.

"There, there. Are you hungry, Sue?"

"Meow!"

Nagisa served a bowl of cat food. Smiling when she saw the cat devour the food vigorously. Sue is the only company Nagisa has in this house, that's why she's very precious to Nagisa. Oh yeah, the G-Watch.

Nagisa continue her attempt to use the G-Watch.

"Connect!"

She then sent to a series of introduction and customization process. She's not unfamiliar with this. She had watched her friend customize their PC game avatars. But the sensation of feeling instead of seeing a game is certainly new to her. She use the avatar name 'Sue' because she found it funny and calming. She finished the process swiftly, eager to start the game.

Comes a blinding light. Then she realize she's now in the middle of a town, Swordsville.

Finally, i can play game! Her thought is filled with excitement, although she still tries to keep her cool and displayed her usual pokerface. But then she realized something.

"Now... what?" She realized she doesn't know what to do.

She expected a cute game mascot would pop out and give her some kind of tutorial. But after standing for a minute in the same place like a statue. She gave up the tutorial mascot idea and consider another options.

She could ask someone. There's a lot of people here. But should she trusts stranger? Probably not.

She could look for monsters to kill. But she doubt that she wants to kill things right now.

She could enter random building and start smashing pots in hope of some loots. Wait, could she do that here? That's what her friends do in their PC games. But she has a feeling that wouldn't work here.

She continue to ponder another options while standing in the same place like a statue. Complete with her poker face.

Raden put on his watch again. It came out today in full, so he was ready to fight. As he pressed the connect button, Raden deactivated voice commands, he was sent to the digital world. Knowing that Qwerty is needed, hunting monsters seemed to be the best thing to do. The man took off into the battle area, the ball and chain dragging from his arms.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"It's alright and sure," Netro said while clicking the accept button. He smiled, it felt good to be gaming again for him. He was sort of an addict, except he balanced out his priorities. He followed Sero to where the monsters where and took out his dagger. He saw a couple of people trying to get some early farming done, too. "This is how you do it," Netro said confidently. He found a boar looking in the other direction. He concentrated and eventually felt the adrenaline inside him. He started sprinting towards the boar, causing it to turn around, and in the next couple of seconds Netro dug his dagger in a straight line through the boar. It soon turned into blue crystals and a window appeared in front of Netro saying that he got some experience points and Quertz. Then he saw another window saying level up. "All right!" Netro exclaimed.

"Nice one, Netro," Sero said. He then saw another boar charging right at him. "Alright, lemme show you how I do it!" Sero dug his sword into the boar, one-shotting it. He earned a few Quertz and leveled up to two. "Alright, so, when d'ya think everyone's gonna be at the rendezvous, or do you think they even logged in, yet?" Sero decided that they should stay out for a bit. "Look, more boar." After killing a few, he was just one kill off of level three. "Maybe we should head back. Maybe not. Whaddya wanna do?" Sero asked Netro.

Zuki (his real name) was walking home to try out the new game that just been release today. Arriving to his house, he sets his G-watch, and it wasn't that complicate for him. Excitedly he puts on the set on,"connect!",he shouts.

Warp into the character customization, and he already knows how is in game character will look like. After, the creation process he have to name himself. Zuki thinks long hard to what he going to name himself. After, a while he finally knows, and he types Kui.

He was finally warp in the game. He was amaze how the whole game turnout, but disappointed how the village was name. Still amaze how the game is. "This is totally awesome", he thought to himself.
He decided to walk around the village to see what he can do in the meantime.

Nirva was leaving her after-school job with slight annoyance. Tired of constantly talking to customers, she left giving a slight fake smile as she returned to her home. Upon returning, she entered her room looking at the G-Watch on her desk. "Hmm... I have nothing else to do, plus that game should be out now..."
Snatching the headgear and jumping on to her bed, she equipped it around her head. "Connect."

Upon logging in, Nirva, now going by Nile, joined the Swordsville town hub. The first thing she looked at was her level, "Hmm... Well, like all games -- best to start from scratch. There should be a training spot in the general vicinity." She would wander the place, trying to find a map of the area.

Raden spun his ball and chain around in a circle, it smashing into boar after boar. After one or two hits, the monsters died. Each time a window came up alerting him of a level up, Raden just pushed them aside. He must be about level 3 or 4 from all the killing he's done.

After twenty minute of walking, kui decide to try to level up. He knows that in rpg they're will be much more stronger enemies and of course other players. He open his map to look a spot for level farming. "Hmm were can it be". After a while he spot one near him. He start to walk, and getting ready to grind for exp.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Netro saw Sero's first kill, and nodded, albeit not with the feeling of being impressed. After all, Sero literally just put swords inside of things. Netro farmed a bit more and got to level 3. "Hmm, well I'm gonna go on ahead. It'll get boring waiting or just farming here. You should talk to the others that are already here. Anyways, I'll be trying to find another town/village. Cya!" he said while waving goodbye. He remembered to leave the party, just so he could more exp than Sero.

"Heh heh, I was studying for the best farming places in the beta. I think I'll try to upgrade my armor soon. I'll probably level up along the way,"
Netro thought with a grin. He would leave the other social activities to Sero, if Sero wanted to, of course. Netro is just going to try to farm as best as possible.

Sero didn't mind Netro leaving the party. He found a great grinding spot that only a few other players knew of. A cave around three or four miles away from him had monsters that gave loads of EXP. While going to the cave, he got level four. He finally found it. "With the Qwertz and XP I get here, I should level to, like, 8!" Sero thought to himself. He decided that if anything social was gonna happen, it was up to Netro, 'cause Sero didn't plan on joining parties unless they were boss raids again. He stayed at the cave, farming monsters for EXP.

After looking around town, she got annoyed looking for the map. "Guess it's not one of those games. Maybe...."
Nile opened her menu, selecting an option in the middle. A small map came up, not so detailed but it was somewhat useful. "The map of this town, I'm guessing? Then there should be..." Several exits were on the map, one of which was apparently a hotspot for low-leveled players.
"Hmm... These are safe to fight, though not a challenge. Plus, possible Experience leechers. There should be a more unpopulated place maybe four levels higher? ...Bingo."
After studying her map, she marked the location and started traveling.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"All right, I'll just go through this secret shortcut and get some easy EXP," Netro thought smugly. He started running and running and then found a cave. "These guys are at least level 6," he muttered as he entered the area. He saw Sero already farming there. "Don't mind me! Just passing through, Sero!" Netro exclaimed with both his hands up. He sprinted towards another area of the cave and saw he was surrounded by Kobil, a goblin-like type of monster. He grinned and took out his dagger. A couple of minutes later there was a lot of crystals around him and a window saying he got to level 5. Netro continued rather quickly, however while still fighting the Kobil.

Eventually he reached a Mini-boss with a large spear. The mini-boss looked at Netro intimidatingly, which caused him to have a bead of sweat forming on his face. The enemy charged at Netro and barely missed his attack. Netro saw that the Kobil was wide open and aimed a strike at his eye, where the mini-boss was most vulnerable. Due to his magic, Netro was able to move his hand exactly so that the dagger went through the eye. The Kobil yelled in fury and began swinging his spear wildly. Netro was barely able to dodge his attack and got hit once. He fell to the ground and one of his abilities that he unlocked after leveling up was activated. "Fear Instinct," was activated which gave Netro a 50% buff to his Strength and Speed stat. He quickly jumped back up and smote the Kobil through the stomach, dealing the final blow.

A window soon appeared saying that Netro grew to level 7. He sighed of relief. "What the hell! I know I'm a bit rusty, but that was a lot more difficult than it should have been. That mini-boss would've been way more easier and less aggressive in the beta. There has to be something going on, a level 10 monster is NOT that strong," he thought worryingly. Netro closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After he opened his eyes again, he drank a healing potion that he got as loot and started to heading to the end once more.

After pondering for a good five minutes Sue decided to take a walks around town. She saw a great deal of people, with varying outfit from cool to rudiculous. She saw a lot of building she never see in real life, a lot of building here seems like pulled directly from a fantasy game, oh well this is indeed a fantasy game. Sue facepalm herself, trying to familiarize the feeling of being inside the game, full dive sensation still amaze her.

She came to a grassy meadow. It's soothing. Sue decided to sat there and rest for a while, the breeze sensation in her skin is a welcomed pleasure.

A small white creature entered her eyesight.

"Sue?" Sue thought she just saw her cat Sue. But it's impossible, right? Cats can't use G-Watch. Or they can? And they are secretly held a world domination meeting in this virtual world.

Of course not. Sue let out a giggle when the white creature is revealed to be a white rabbit. What a silly thought she just had.

The rabbit hops to Sue's direction. Sue felts something weird, isn't wild rabbit supposed to keep their distance from human? But Sue had no complain because the rabbit looks cute.

"Come here, Mr. rabbit." She waves for the rabbit to come closer, which it did. Sue stretch her hand to pats the rabbit but the rabbit ignore her hand and goes straight to headbutt her gut. Knocking the air out of Sue with a surprise attack.

She just lay there, processing what just happened. The rabbit stay at her side, waiting for the next chance to headbutt her.

What a shame, my first monster encounter is this cute animal. She conclude her thought.

Sue unsheathed her katana and swings it, cutting the rabbit into two. She felts something twitching in her. Guilt? Excitement? Or something else?

Nile passed through the nearest meadow, taking out her scythe in case she gets attacked. While walking past the field, several rabbits or birds stared at her. "How come the lower levels always have 'docile' looking creatures as enemies? There was that one game with the cute looking mushrooms too..."
Looking around, she noticed several players most notably the katana wielder who just defeated a rabbit. She looked at Sue, noticing something was up. Waving to get her attention, Nile started to shout.
"Are you okay? You look like you were traumatized," Nile asked as she sheathed her scythe on her back.

Sero saw Netro running to another side of the cave. "Hey, is he gonna try to take the mini-boss? I've taken it down, once. It respawned ten minutes after I killed it. WAIT!" Sero ran to where Netro was, and saw that he'd taken it out. Monsters and the min-boss started to come back from who-knows-where. (Profanity even though this is minor language)"Crap," Sero said. He ran to the in-progress mini-boss and destroyed the pixels. It was destroyed forever, and leveled Sero up to eight, after he was farming for a bit. He also killed most of the respawning monsters. After he killed around half, he used whipped out his bow, and using the ability he'd earned by leveling, "Air Time," jumped higher up than normal. He shot some more monsters, and yelled, "All you, Netro!" OOC: Cosmic said I could auto him, please no trouble.

BIC:
"Gotcha!" Netro yelled. He pulled out his dagger and put it through the rest of the monsters, killing them. "We gotta go," Netro yelled up to Sero.

"THAT I know," Sero yelled back. "Follow me!" He and Netro ran out of the cave, killing a few monsters on the way. "Let's go to the next town," Sero suggested. "Sure," Netro replied. They found and ran to the next town relatively quickly. "Welcome to Supanooya (not my idea i swear)!" An NPC greeted them. They ran past the NPC and to the inn, where they decided to rest a bit.

Sue looked at the person who just called her. She's carrying a scythe on her back.

"Are you okay? You look like you were traumatized," the girl asked.

Wait, really? Did I stare too long at the spot where i killed the rabbit? Or my eyes? Did my eyes looks traumatized? I must look at a mirror to check this. Oh, wait. I should answer her first.

Sue looked back to the girl.

"No, it just the rabbit looks like my cat. Being white and furry and cute." She couldn't tell the girl that actually she got excited after killing a rabbit. It would make her looks like a psycho. Probably.

"W-what about you? Where are you going to?" Sue tried to change the subject while gathering information about what she should do.

"I was heading to another training area. I don't have interests in fighting creatures the same level as me," Nile responded, she looked at her curiously.
"Are you sure you're okay though? You really did look like you saw something horrifying."

"Y-yes, i'm okay. Thank you for your concern. Hey, how about we go to the training area together? i'm new to this kind of game so i kinda get lost." Oops, she thought she won't be asking help to stranger. But oh well, it's already happened. May as well make good out of it.

"I will appreciate the help." She added.

"I'm normally a solo-player... Though I don't mind some company," Nile smiled a small bit with a shrug as she responded. As she lifted her hand, a menu appeared in front of her. It seemed as though she was scrolling past selections on a list before finally tapping on one option. A map of the current area appeared with several moving colored-dots on it. One could presume they may either be players or other creatures.
"I've already set up a marker for the location of the training area, it'll be slightly stronger than the average level of the creature you recently defeated. I'll send you a Party invite if you want."

"Alright Sonny be safe"

"Alright Grandpa" Riku called out as he entered his room after a long day if school. "Man school sucks" Riku said to himself as he plopped down on his bed and pulled out his G-Watch from underneath his bed.

"Heh.... let's do this"

Riku then place the G-Watch on as he closed his eyes for the final time in real life.

"Connect!"

Riku opened his eyes as he saw himself inside inside the virtual world. Riku then started to customize his character while he thought of a name.

"Agito... yeah that's it"

Riku then finished his character as he step out of the shadows in the area. Riku soon found himself looking around at all of the new people to befriend and battle.

Kui was looking at his map noticing that he getting closer at a lot of dots, he couldn't tell if they are players or monster. He put his hand near the scabbard to pullout his sword in case if they attack him. He was keeping his guard up as he walk.

"A party, umm, sure. Thank you." She knew what party is, but she still didn't know about the benefit of a party in this game. Well it didn't matter much, she would learn on the way. Now that she thought about it, having stranger to help doesn't seems half bad, as long as the stranger is a good person.

He finally arrive, but he was disappointed at the enemy. "Why did the game developers decided to make the enemy as docile creature? I thought more of angry boars.", he mutters. He stops and notice two players are there and can't decide wether to trust them or attack them.

Clicking and tapping sounds could be heard as she finished sending a Party invite. "The area is described to be some sort of forest. I'd advice to keep your guard up, some players that train there -- I heard they use it for ambushing other players," Nile added, closing her menu then pointed towards the forest area, "I'll go ahead and wait in the area near the entrance. Feel free to catch up." She ran off.

"Yes, okay." Sue let out a murmur as a reply. She looked at the party info, there's only general info of Sue and Nile. Oh, nice. Now i can give her a call or see her on the map.

It is weird but having contact of another person had lessen her burden. It's like there's less thing to worry about in this unfamiliar environment.

Now that Nile gone Sue decided to kills more rabbit. She unleash her katana and slashed the nearest rabbit before it could attack her. It died smoothly.

There, the twitching sensation. Sue looked at her slightly shaking hands. Looks like there's nothing to do with it for now so Sue just grips harder the hilt of her katana and start the rabbit massacre.

Kui saw one of the player to leave, and the other player started killing the bunny. After a while this player went on a massacre."I shouldn't get near her, but she doesn't seem right." Kui made either a good or terrible decision to get near the player. He slowly trying to walk up to player to see if she alright.

*slash*
*slash*
*slash*

How many bunny i've killed so far? Sue wondering after go on a killing spree, she looked around her to counts the dead rabbits, but none of the body remains. She almost forgot that this is a game.

Which reminds her of her only spell. She hadn't try it.

"Cast: Shinigami." She felts drained of some energy but nothing changed, she didn't realize that her eyes had turned gold in colour with a slit-shaped pupils.

Then a red line appeared on the neck of the next rabbit. She slashed the red line, killing the rabbit in the process. A message told her the hit is a critical hit. Nice. The next rabbit has a red line right between its eyes so Sue split it into two. She knew her attack is overkill for the rabbits, but its good seeing the system acknowledge her attack as critical hit. She had read somewhere that one of the allure of video games is this immediate and certain acknowledgement of your effort.

Another player, this one with sword and shield, approach her.

What should i do? Greet? Run? Kill? Wait, that last one is out. Why i even thought of it in the first place. She decided to greet him.

"H-hello, enjoying your day?" She greets him awkwardly.

Agito began to run into a group of bunny's as he summon his Bass Know to attack with. "Alright come at me" Agito called to the bunny's as he took a stance.

The bunny's soon hopped into the air while the open their mouths to attack.

*Punch*
*Punch*
*Punch*

Agito started to punch the bunny's as the spikes went right though them killing every single one that came into contact. "Agito notice that he started to level up from the fight "awesome" Agito told himself while he continue to attack.

"Um yeah" he respond awkwardly. "All you right it seem like went berserk on those bunnies." he said, and all of sudden bunny was going to strike him. *uses his shield to block* "Ok no more nice guy!" he shout. He use his skill dragon hustle, and a projection of a dragon appears and went to directly to kui sword. "Have a taste of my sword" shouting at bunny. *slash* cutting the bunny off. "I take back what I said" Kui said the girl" any ways sorry I didn't introduce my self my name kui and your name is..."

Venturing into the wilderness, she saw another name appear in front of her below her own health bar. Sue, that's her name? She shrugged, thinking to herself. "Guess she'll catch up later when she feels like it."

Inspecting the area, several enemies were wandering in what appeared to be groups. Other players were there, though from the what Nile could gather from watching the fights was that the monsters took more hits. The enemies were, as expected, slightly stronger. Bears, wolves, and apparently this game's version of goblins, all inhabited the area. Nile thought to herself, feeling that she wouldn't be surprised if giant man-sized mushrooms were an actual enemy here.
She activated her magic. "Enhance: Shield."
A small rune that had what looked like a shield appeared on her left arm. "Defense up... Speed down, I need to be careful then." Nile started checking to see if she had any useful items, her inventory didn't have much since she didn't have any Qwert in the first place. "Hmm... I probably should've stayed and killed some rabbits. Though I'd be bored really fast after awhile... Maybe I can gather resources or--"
SMACK!
A wild grey wolf with small pupils leaped at her in the middle of her thinking, growling immediately with its teeth bared.
"What the -- What a nice welcome..." Nile responded, after figuring out where the surprise attack came from. Thanks to her defense boost, only about a fifth of her health remained. She'd swiftly retrieve her scythe from her back, trying to fight off the canine.

"Oh, my. did I?" Sue took note to refrain herself from wildly rampaging.

"Anyways. Mine is Sue. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself.

Suddenly a red line appeared and encircle Kui's right eyes. Did the spell just told me to gouge his eye out? How to turn off this spell?

"That's... a cool skill you have there." she decided to distract herself from the red line by exchanging some pleasantries.

"Thanks" he respond. "So it seem like your grinding xp. Well I let you be." he said as he catch his breath for a bit. Kui open his map. "Alright im al most there" he said with smile. "Oh If I am wrong. Is someone wait for you in a specific spot?", he ask.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle came home from work only to distracted by his new G-Watch. An advanced gaming system that would put you into the game by saying "Connect!". Thus he played on his bed with his G-Watch on his head. "Connect." He said. Now he was being transferred into the game.
Making an avatar was the simple part as well as choosing a weapon. He couldn't decide between his own name or a new name but he still with his own name. Then finally he was transferred into a hub called "Swordsville" a very unoriginal name. "Finally... Now where to go where to go..." Kyle said.

"Yeah, i just joined a party before. Guess its time for me to catch up." Sue sheathed her Katana. She noticed Kui didn't has that red line on him anymore, guess the spell already off.

She took a few steps in but three rabbits blocked her. She eliminated them with one slash. But then more rabbits come, she slashed them all. Then more come.

That's when she realized they've been surrounded by more than two dozen rabbits.

"Kui, do you know what happening now?" She ask the other player while trying to wards the rabbit.

"I don't know" he yelled. He took out his sword and shield to help Sue. Running directly to the herds of bunnies. *slashing and blocking the herds of rabbit.* "Ok bunnies your pissing me off. Dragon hustle activate!" The dragon appear once again going through his shield and sword. Destroying the herd. "Im almost there" Kui yell to sue.

Sue keep slashing, but the rabbits keep coming. Each of their attack is weak, but if you got hit by 5 rabbit at once the damage couldn't be laughed off.

Sue felts the earth is trembling slightly. She looks up to the source and shouts.

"KUI, DODGE!" a giant white bunny is charging like a bull to them. Sue jumps to the side to dodge the charge.

She'd flinch, the wolf was starting to act more aggressive with its attacks. Other enemies were starting to take notice and move in for an attack. "Crud... Uhm..." Nile looked at her left arm, the enhancement was gone.
"Enhance: Speed! ...Enhance: Speed!" Nothing appeared on her arm. "Come on... Don't tell me this skill has a cooldown." Nile checked her other options then looked behind. The area was covered in too much greenery to figure out what exactly was behind her. Sighing, she groaned. "I'm going to take a chance at this..." Nile would endure herself as she would flee, attempting to duck from the stones of Kobil warriors while running towards the forest exit.